~Shred Hero~

~Shred Hero~'s Profile Comments

LiviaShay wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 8:33pm

i like veri much

Don't Panic Ok? wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 6:22am

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 10:47pm :
Dude, I'm not gonna lie but when I first saw your signature the first that came to mind was Batman Forever. When the chick gives Bruce Wayne that weird doll thing. Just thought I would let you know haha.

I've never seen Batman Forever, but I'll watch it now!

:cheers:

Silverpack wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 11:59am

Dude, I like your sound ! But IMO, you should be more creative with your chord and apreggio progressions.

MrFlibble wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 10:49pm

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 9:46pm :
Yeah, I'm trying to find a cheap tele that's pool routed to go for a HHH but no luck so far. Are you planning on doing a new paint job or are you just gonna do the electronics like you said?
Just the electronics. I can't refinish guitars to save my life. Might change the pickguard too, that's about it.

Warmoth could make you a Tele body that is routed either HHH or with a universal pool route. It wouldn't exactly be 'cheap' but if you went for a poplar, basswood or alder body and did the finish yourself, it then shouldn't be too expensive.

MrFlibble wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 12:40am

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 at 10:05pm :
I saw one of your posts on the electric guitar forum and I was wondering why exactly are you saving up for an AL Tele? Look? Long time fan?

I'm not bashing, I'm just curious =]
I wouldn't say I was a "long time fan", but I think she gets a lot of crap thrown at her that she doesn't really deserve. Of all the pop-rock acts out there for people to complain about, I think she's far from the worst.
But the main reason I'm after her Tele is just because I want a really straight-forward, cheap guitar to beat around. Going to stick a piezo in it and an SD Alternative 8. Her Tele is the only one I've found that is already routed for that, plus I like how the fretboard has almost no inlay. And it's not like it has a huge portrait of her on the pickguard or anything. Looks alright, cheap, doesn't matter if I trash it - I'm sold.

ryantombasco wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 12:50pm

Haha, yea man.. Not a lot of us PA guitarists around. =\
Thanks for the comment!

ethan_hanus wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 6:29pm

When I replaced my nut on my Squier, the nut was actually curved, but had like a pin in the middle to make it fit like it was flat. All nut slots are flat, but nuts can be curved or flat, but the curved ones have to have something to support that curve, usually like a little pin thing like on mine.

ethan_hanus wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 3:38am

I do believe that those will fit fine, their 10mm but it'll still hold really strong with the nut shim and the screws on the bottom.

ethan_hanus wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 11:18pm

I just went up to my local music store and picked up some All Parts Mini Tuners, and no, I didn't have to drill any holes to fit them, they were exact 11mm tuners.

No problem though :cheers:

Bostonrocks wrote on Jan 6th, 2010 4:51am

Fuzzcentral is the place to go. check it out man.

Bostonrocks wrote on Jan 5th, 2010 4:35am

Not that hard at all what do you want to know?

Spoony_Bard wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 11:49pm

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 4:05pm :
I never really payed much attention to your MP3's other than your I want wah wah song lol but I decided to listen to them and they're awesome man. Nice riffin and nice singing. Keep up the good work.

P.S. What do you use to record and how did you get the synths in the back?

Thanks, man! Haha, believe it or not, I have actual songs! :P

I use Logic Pro to record and Reason for all the synths. Other than that it's all done with an SM57.

AutumnRocknRoll wrote on Oct 9th, 2009 11:54pm

hi babe, just wanted to let you know that i love youu. <33

Bostonrocks wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 7:05pm

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 at 4:35pm :
Do you or did you ever take lessons man?

No not really. I had a friend to taught me my first couple chords and the pentatonic major and I did the rest my self.

AutumnRocknRoll wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 4:06pm

i'm so gonna win today though, lol.

AutumnRocknRoll wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 11:13pm

just wanted to say i love you. <3

Spoony_Bard wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 12:33am

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Aug 18th, 2009 at 1:33pm :
Your forum avatar made me lol so I came to see your profile and your profile picture made me lol even more. Not that you care, I just thought I would thank you for the double-dose of lulz.

Haha! Thanks man! I'm a big fan of goofy ass pictures. I actually made my profile picture myself. The House one isn't mine but I love it anyway, haha.

AutumnRocknRoll wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 8:26pm

and i love you more than everything forever because your the most amazing person ever. <3

AutumnRocknRoll wrote on Aug 16th, 2009 1:58am

what? lol.

cukd7x-a2- wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 2:01am

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 8:31pm :
Just out of curiousity, why 48 days 'til you quit UG?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cukd7x-a2-/blog /71468/
this explains it... btw thanks for asking! Always noce to see someone considerate on UG :)

1 2 3 4 read next