zincabopataurio

zincabopataurio's Profile Comments

himynameisricky wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 4:51am

I'm listening to Speaking Without Words right now.I gotta say,its pretty good man.Nothing bad can be said about this song at all.
+100

livingston96 wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 3:19pm

Hey thanks for the crit! I listened to both speaking without words and zombie inc.
Speaking: This is such a sad sounding song! i have really nothing to critique in this. It was mixed well, and your ideas took form nicely.
Zombie inc.: Great guitar work! the only thing i have to crit on this is the tone/ mixing but as you said you were new to it. Good job dude

High&Mighty wrote on Sep 28th, 2011 12:43am

Piano song was pretty sweet. good job. I started to headbang a little lol

matt-gilchrist wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 2:20pm

hiya mate thanks for the reply!! glad you like it :) im using cubase 4, an m-audio fast track pro interface with a zoom g2.1u pedal for effects and dean vendetta 1.0 for guitar.

i listened to both your piano pieces, and i did enjoy them :) favourite was a curious venture, nice balence of instruments, which vsts are you using? (i assume you are using vsts) you probably get this a lot but that 52 seconds would sound good as an intro leading into another more developed section maybe! its just an idea, but its also fine as it is. i liked the other one too, i love songs with ambient natural noises in :D keep it up man

thanks again :)

MetalCommand wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 9:57pm

Thanks for for crit of my song! I listened to 'A Curious Venture' on your youtube. It's really nice, the strings and piano blend well to create good atmosphere. Very short though, I think you should extend it a bit, would be good I'm sure.

mxrider139 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2011 5:39am

I listened to your piano piece, it was really cool. If it was a longer piece I would love to listen to it. I thought what you had was really calming and just. outright. good.

dsss guitars wrote on Feb 13th, 2011 11:59pm

cool sounds

aaron aardvark wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 3:05am

I didn't see any recent threads for your music on the "Original" forum, so I am giving you a critique here instead. "One Night in the Rain": the piano is well played & has good melodies (and relaxing). I think the sound effects add to it quite a bit. Overall, I think it sounds rather professional. Good job!

Delfius wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 2:38pm

zincabopataurio wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 8:55am :
Hey man, thanks for giving my song a listen. I gave some of your songs a listen, and I really like it. Very nice music, keep up the good work!

Thank you, I appreciate you listening to my music.

I liked your piano piece too, personally I don't really agree with all the comments suggesting more instruments. I think it's fine with just the piano if you prefer it like that, and you're going for the kind of relaxing song to play in the background over a nice dinner conversation.

You could go the whole VST band, but it would be a different song then. :)

iampeter wrote on Jul 23rd, 2010 12:21am

hizaki avatar nice!

Andragon wrote on May 3rd, 2010 12:12am

Hey, thanks for listening, zincabo...something.