yao151

yao151's Profile Comments

Gingerbastard wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 1:31pm

Rock n Roll!

Sharck wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 8:06pm

Hey man, I guess we're both in the same boat =(.

The next tune I put up will probably have vocals in it, so you'll be able to see what I mean. I really don't mind it for putting stuff up on UG, but it gets annoying when I'm trying to write a song, but it won't capture what I want the vocals to soudn like, and then when I'm with my band, I can't figure it out.

Someday we'll both be rockstars and we'll be able to afford ridiculous microphones and recording programs =D

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 2:17am

Yeah I agree- first acts suck!
But I had to buy the strawberry- it was funny as shit and on sale at walmart for 10 bucks lol

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 27th, 2009 3:24pm

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
Nice to meet you :)

Sharck wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 5:32am

That's hilarious that you're using a rock band mic and audacity, cause that's my exact same setup, and I hate it, but it looks like your managing just fine, so I guess I should just quit complaining.

Have you tried doing any vocals with it? Every time I try to put down any vocal tracks, I hate it, because of what I just figure is bad quality. If your using the same setup without those problems, I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that I've got a horrible voice ; ;

Sharck wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 9:41pm

Cool, you have a song up.

It's nice, really well written, I'd love to see you develop it more with a band, I think you could have a pretty sweet track if you do.

I'm really digging your tone, how'd you manage to record it? What kind of mics, programs, etc.?

Mainer wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 12:07pm

Sure, I'll join. I'm not that good at lead, I can play rhythem guitar though. I'll have to download that recording program (with dial-up It'll take forever).

yao151a wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 2:50am

you have to get a recording program(I downloaded audacity for free), and you basically email song data back and forth until a song is made.

Mainer wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 1:22am

Dude, about your thread on an online band, how does that work?

yao151a wrote on Feb 19th, 2009 2:45am

mccabe24 wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 at 9:57pm :

By the way, that is REALLY impressive considering how long you've been playing. Keep it up.
thanks for the advice and the complement...

honestly, I didnt think I was anything special for playing a year and a half lol, but I guess I am:)

but then again, the guy i look up to as a guitarist is a friend of mine who has only been playing 3 years, and can play alot of yngwie malmsteen shit.

mccabe24 wrote on Feb 17th, 2009 2:57am

mccabe24 wrote on Feb 17th, 2009 2:55am

Hey. Decent song, I just think you need to work on establishing a really solid melody for it.

Sharck wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 10:48pm

Thanks for the positive comments buddy, are you gonna get some tracks up soon? I'd love to see what you play.

yao151a wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 3:04am

yao151 wrote on Nov 6th, 2008 at 3:44pm :

no I am not, that would be Marilyn Manson.

I don't own a digital camera

I know, Im stuck in the stone ages

I now own a digital camera due to the sudden economic spiral that our great country is in...

and yeah... that is me.

A7XFAN1995 wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 11:53am

Alright sounds good to me.

Sharck wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 6:26am

hey man, I just saw your comment on my page, thanks a lot for the compliment on my tone, I work pretty hard to get it sounding the way I want it. I'm recording right now with any random usb Mic that I can get my hands on, and the drums are from guitar pro, so yeah, pretty cheap >.<

I'm thinking of putting up a few actual songs, I really wasn't very happy with the way that jam turned out after hearing it a few times. Stay tuned man, I should have something decent up eventually.

A7XFAN1995 wrote on Dec 7th, 2008 9:49pm

I am interested and there are about 3 really good songs i can play they are master of puppets, hourglass by lamb of god, and practice what you preach by testament so my sound goes fairly well with your slayer/sabbath sound. My main influences are GnR, Pantera, Metallica, Sabbath, Megadeth, Hendrix, and Lamb of God. Theres just one issue, i dont think my mom could get me out to rock hill that often or at all so would it be possible for A.a sorta internet band thing untill i figure somthing out for transportation or B. for yall to come down here?

XxLloydxX wrote on Nov 15th, 2008 6:28pm

yao151 wrote on Nov 9th, 2008 at 7:46pm :

I wish my picture was a stick figure holding up 2 penises

damnit now I am depressed

Hahaha...everyone thinks those are penis', those are my hands pointing out my middle finger. :P

yao151a wrote on Nov 6th, 2008 8:44pm

no I am not, that would be Marilyn Manson.

I don't own a digital camera

I know, Im stuck in the stone ages

heavyinmind wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 1:41am

i downdoled them from internet lol xD....btw are you the one of your personal pic?