xifr

xifr's Profile Comments

goodbaby11 wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 10:17am

Hello Good day,
my name is Lilian , I read your information on http://community.ultimate-guitar.com, and find it truly interesting . That is why I am contacting you so that we can get to know each other better for personal relationship , beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note ; i hope to hear from you soon . please contact me on this email address (liliankabashi12@yahoo.com ) so that i send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self . All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me .. Take care as I wait for your response ,( liliankabashi12@yahoo.com )
Yours Lilian

SomeoneYouKnew wrote on May 31st, 2009 10:08pm

We didn't talk often when you were here, but I miss you. I hope you're well with whatever you're doing irl. :)

TNfootballfan62 wrote on May 19th, 2009 4:33pm

I just caught your thread. Good luck with everything, and thanks for mentioning me as your replacement. I hope I don't screw it up to badly, haha.

emad wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 2:15pm

Nice announcement you have in your forum!

karanggusi wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 11:20pm

thx 4 the add.

how's it goin?

Albino_Rhino wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 10:13pm

xifr wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 5:28am :

Hey mate. there's already a couple youtube videos in the references thread, however the problem with that thread is it's completely chaotic. However regardless I don't think such a thread would warrant a sticky as there are many other things that are included in the references thread which would in the same circumstances deserve their own sticky.

What you should do is create a thread which won't be stickied (I won't hurt you if you bump it a couple times, though delete your bump posts when someone posts after it) and will collate these tutorials and get suggestions and such, and every now and then I'll check it and add them to the references thread (which will hopefully eventually become a bit more organised).

Ok, I'll just send this to LP addict, to see if he wants to do anything about it. Thanks.

kckyle wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 2:09am

dude how in the hell i get warned when the other dude was cursing at me.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?postid=16719845#post16719845

imgooley wrote on Sep 27th, 2008 11:24pm

Dude, how come you warned me for this

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php? p=16264324&postcount=15

It was obviously in jest, I didn't mean to offend.

zzeazz wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 3:17am

im all pro-ban frenchy, but the mdos calling people stupid and an idiot is sort of being a bit Hippocratic.

WARLOCK123 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2008 9:18pm

like your blogs

kastrol wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 10:22am

nice photos. light above its really nice. you have a great perspective.

telemetal wrote on May 27th, 2008 9:33am

Hey, thanks for the add,
so hows life up in Melbourne?

DiMeTiMe wrote on May 26th, 2008 2:34am

Thanks for the add :).

DiMeTiMe wrote on May 18th, 2008 7:23am

geez..I'm sorry, what I meant by my post was that I was shocked (hence the eek emoticon). Dang...ok, I won't post swears..:(

mikko_9119 wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 1:47am

Sorry if you got an invite for a group… I accidentally sent it to mods and I didn’t want to :D

kool98769 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 10:19pm

Hey man, whats up? I recently got banned, and i made a thread in FOTB about it, etc. They told me i should wait for your judgment on it. I got a warning for flaming in a thread. I was just kinda wondering about that situation and whatnot. The thread i made is a little anger induced, but im settled down now, and was wondering if you could take a look at the situation. If you could just take a look, i would greatly appreciate that, thanks.
FOTB thread: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t= 842421
Thread within question: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=817839

Thanks again.

Bobbieegay wrote on Mar 21st, 2008 3:32pm

um yea whens my name going to be changed? im gunna make a new account soon... might as well

tremaine2007 wrote on Feb 17th, 2008 1:27am

Wow, you really had a great reason for warning me.

permanentmarker wrote on Feb 16th, 2008 6:15pm

hi xifr.
im just postin here cus im banned and i think i have a case.
i would bump my thread but its against the rules in the fotb, so i thought i could just alert you to it in your profile.
my thread is about half way down the second page atm.
cheers. :)

valennic wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 5:08pm

oh, alright that's cool then, just wondering.
Thanks :)