x.Kitty

x.Kitty's Profile Comments

tepelsteeltje wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 7:13pm

x.Kitty wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 at 1:50pm :
Hij heet Chad Thepass, hij is zeg maar klein en werkt bij de Appie daarzo.

Haha daar werk ik ook (geen opleiding meer). Heb hem eigenlijk al een tijdje niet meer gezien. Maarja ..kleine wereld haha

tepelsteeltje wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 11:59am

x.Kitty wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 10:11pm :
Hee, wow lang geleden dat ik hier ben geweest en ineens zag ik dat hier ook nederlanders zaten..
Ik typte kei lelijk twee jaar geleden, maar ik zie dat je in Gennep woont ;o
Daar woont ook een vriend van mij!

Haha ben je al 2 jaar niet meer op deze site geweest dan? Bij mij werd het ook steeds minder maar ik kom hier nog wel wekelijks.
Ow hoe heet ie? Gennep is best klein dus misschien ken ik m

Metalmaster876 wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 6:24am

x.Kitty wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 2:55pm :
Hmm let met tell you a whole story.
First, where did you moved to? Russia?
Talk about Russia, I'm going two weeks to Russia. Because of the exchanges.
And ehm.. Ow ! Merry christmas!
I bought a new hat. It's very.. thirties. But i think it's a very awesome hat.
Hmm.. It recently snowed. But now it's melting and it gets al.. dirty and wet. So.. Yeah.
I don't really know what to tell.. uhm. I can't answer all my mails or comments or anything šause my charger broke. So That why I respond so late. Sorry
That's pretty much all I gotta say. so
What 'r you up to?
Not too much, lol. Just TRYING to settle into my new home, lol. I dont really like it here too much... I miss all of my old friends and all that crap, lol. But yeh, :P. Just a bunch of Bullshit i guess, lol.

Metalmaster876 wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 5:24am

x.Kitty wrote on Dec 18th, 2009 at 7:34am :
Well it's very cold here, it's snowing since yesterday. That's pretty much all;P
Ah okay, yeh, i moved recently and im not used to the cold here yet, lol. It gets to -30 here! Idk. just super cold, lol. So whats new? I barely hear from you anymore, eh. How have you been?

Metalmaster876 wrote on Nov 29th, 2009 6:12pm

x.Kitty wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 at 1:56pm :
so have you done anything special this holiday?
Sorry it took me forever to reply, it asnt bad, i did a few thngs but nothing to special, lol. What's new with you?

Metalmaster876 wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 10:49pm

x.Kitty wrote on Oct 31st, 2009 at 1:53pm :
Happy Halloween!!
Happy Halloween back at ya!

Crazymike100 wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 1:32pm

x.Kitty wrote on Oct 31st, 2009 at 1:54pm :
Happy Halloween, dude!!

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Metalmaster876 wrote on Oct 30th, 2009 8:18pm

How's it going? Haven't talked to you in a long while. How've you been?

Metalmaster876 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 3:50am

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 1:45pm :
ehm, i'm fine. i haven't done anything (i'm starting at september 8th muahaha)
but my friends aren't back yet. one friend didn't say where she was going and for how long, and the other is in amsterdam with her father. and i don't know when she comes back, so i'll have to wait 'till they get back :P
That really sucks, well... at least they're coming back though. And by the way... School Sucks!!!

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 3:18pm

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:31am :
haha, what kind of dance are you learning?
(i always make my guitar worse if i try to tune it )
and i've been on stage dancing in about.. 4 times!
pretty awesome huh?
and i never got dizzy :P
i'm fine, thnx.
how are you??

Russian. It's tough! D: By the time Fiddler is over, I'm going to be in better shape than I've ever been. XD

Well, try learning how to tune it? ;)

Four times? Wow, so you're like, pro huh? And you never got dizzy? Amazing!

I'm wonderful. Remember, you've asked me this before? :p

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 11:52pm

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 2:15pm :
hee you!
i'm playing guitar again!
i was like.. no way it's al dusty.. and then i've been searsching some songs to play, but still my guitar is pretty false though..
i don't know..
so how are you? where have you been? what have you been doing all the time i didn't spoke to you?
i know.. lots of questions right..?

Maybe you should tune your guitar then? ;)

Well, I've been learning how to dance. I stand by my statement that theatre is awesome, it's one of the only places that will teach a kid like me how to spin without getting dizzy.

Then put me on stage, and let me get dizzy. :D

How are you?

Metalmaster876 wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 6:42pm

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 at 10:58am :
I'm fine thx
So.. the holidays are almost over.. have you done anything special??
when do you begin with school?
Not really, i'mgoing to start on the twenty third, sadly. I'm really not looking forward to it. But i'm throwing a party on friday to celebrate a good summer. its going to be great. How are you?

Metalmaster876 wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 6:20pm

Hey, whats up?

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 9th, 2009 9:25pm

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 9th, 2009 at 1:40pm :
Ow wow! so now i can make you a sort of.. Best Gay Friend! :P
We'll.. Life's Good! I haven't don anything ectually. I've been painting and I watched some little clips on Youtube. Tap dancing for beginners. It was pretty fun, but then she explained too fast and i couldn't keep up so i quit watching.
And now I'm just playing some games because i have nothing to do!

We're the BFF club! <3

Are you doing tap dancing now? Gave up on guitar, now you're going to try your hand (metaphorically speaking) at tap dancing? You know you're never going to get good at anything if you quit so easily. In the words of old Grandpa Mikey "If somethings easy to get, it's not worth it. This is why we don't use whores in this house."

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 9th, 2009 3:42am

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 at 12:31pm :
Oh that's why! Are you feeling a little gay??

I'm fine! Thanks for asking. Well, I've got a brandnew laptop and I didn't had internet yet so i had to wait. But now i do! so i can talk to you the whole time! not that i'm planned to. And what about you? Have you done anything special lately? Ow i don't play guitar anymore. My guitar is pretty much false and i don't know how to fix it. I always make it worse :P

More than a little bit, hon. <3
XD

Hooray! Now we can catch up on all those fun times we've had without eachother! :D And laptops rock. But I freaking HATE it when the cheapass mouse dosen't pick up on the table top, and you're stuck flinging it around screaming obsceneties and threatening the toaster you know it's been eyeballing, the little perve.

...Ehem. So... How's life been?

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 12:22am

x.Kitty wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 3:27pm :
so.. why are you wearing guyliner?

Because one of my friends who is also crazy put me in a dress, dolled up my hair, and put makeup on me. The only stuff that didn't wash off was the eyeliner, and I thought it looked kind of cool, so I took a picture. Several pictures, in fact.

Anyways, how are you? You haven't talked to me in forever! ♫

Metalmaster876 wrote on Jul 18th, 2009 6:35am

x.Kitty wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 3:25pm :
hee!
what's up? it's such a long time we spoke eachother.
Well, i've been to Milan in Italy with my whole class. As a schooltrip, and it was fun!
It really was, but some things were boring. We hhad to go to the Leonardo DaVinci Museum and to a design museum and those two were very boring.
But the rest of the trip was fun. I've been socializing with french people. They were nice, but we only had two times the chance to get to know eachother, and we've forget to exchange email adresses and stuff.
But now i'm back home and next saturdays untill wednsday are little festivals and i'm gonna join them with some friends of mine.
That's pretty much it!
Have you done something or are you gonna do something?
Uhh, yeah. I went to see very many bands live over the summer. I'm now on summer break, no school for me for the next 7 weeks!!! Its been very nice.

I'm glad to hear that your doing well :)!

Metalmaster876 wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 11:43pm

Hey, whats new?

tepelsteeltje wrote on May 21st, 2009 10:36pm

x.Kitty wrote on May 21st, 2009 at 1:57pm :

met mij gaat het hartstikke goed. ja ik kan niet echt wat zeggen over limburg want ik ben er nog nooit geweest:P
naar welke school ga je?

"De Nijmegenaar"

haha :P mooi .. en blijf maar weg uit limburg hoor ..je mist niks
Ben tot de conclusie gekomen dat ik waarschijnlijk nog een jaartje hier op het elzendaal moet blijven want het gaat niet zo lekker met de examens =P maar anders ben ik van plan de pabo te gaan doen
En wat doen de mensen die geen examens hebben allemaal voor n interessante dingen? =P

"De Limburger"

tepelsteeltje wrote on May 18th, 2009 9:59pm

Hee ik zag net pas je vriendenverzoek =P haha sorry
maar ik zie dat je uit nijmegen komt?.. mooie stad =) kom er iedere vakantie en volgend jaar ga ik er naar school
hoe gaat het met jou?..