world-ablaze

world-ablaze's Profile Comments

HaydenHohns wrote on Aug 30th, 2012 12:34pm

It's cool man. Life get's in the way sometimes.

HaydenHohns wrote on Aug 4th, 2012 1:36am

Hey, I sent you a PM regarding your comment on my profile that is too in-depth and detailed for these tiny profile comment boxes. That's all.

zakatak9389 wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 7:20am

Heydude i actually really like the new periphery quite a bit. Their sound has matured and the songs are structured even better. Plus spencers vocals are totally killer now haha. I'm really excited to see where they're gonna go next with the juggernaut album coming out this year! (supposedly)

Ometh wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 9:29am

I think you'll dig what I have up now on my profile ;)

Scowmoo wrote on May 7th, 2012 10:32am

world-ablaze wrote on May 3rd, 2012 at 12:51am :
Ah fair enough dude. Getting a group of people with a similar musical vision that are all dedicated is seemingly an almost impossible task. far easier to just to just do it yourself so it seems. XD I'd love to start a proper band sometime, but at the moment I'm still just writing Guitar Pro songs (haven't really posted on UG in a while though). dude, I'd love to hear anything new you come up with though, so when your melodeath project gets underway link me up!

haha for sure man! I'd love to hear what you're working on as well :P

Scowmoo wrote on May 2nd, 2012 5:58am

world-ablaze wrote on Apr 30th, 2012 at 6:05am :
haha, just remembered why I remembered you specifically. XD It's been a long day. How's your band going dude?

Well, we actually broke up do to musical differences, Our lead was just doing it as a hobby and never really wanted to come to practice. So right now, I'm basically in a straight up thrash/Death metal band. I plan on starting up a melodeath project soon though :D

zakatak9389 wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 8:10am

Haha yeah I'm pretty damn iffy about posting on T&C again. I've written tons of stuff since my last song I posted up but I'm just too paranoid now I guess. It sucks, you shouldn't feel afraid to share the music you write, it should be the complete opposite :/ I really just want to focus on recording stuff now anyways. I'm somewhat content with this style of writing I have going so I want to start recording material now.Once I have recordings finished I'll definitely be posting stuff up again :)

Ometh wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 7:47pm

world-ablaze wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 6:25am :
Oh yeah I was lurking >_> Only because I loved your post-rock/black metal song, haha. Awesome job man

Thanks dude! I'll probably record that song in the near future and a couplke more in the same vein, so if you want I can send you a youtube link or smth when I'm done.

Ometh wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 7:48pm