weorge

weorge's Profile Comments

BrainDamage wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 11:47pm

weorge wrote on Oct 18th, 2012 at 5:43pm :
Hey , I got an email saying you added me on something called 'linkedn' ( or something like that). Basically, what is it?
I don't know what linkedin is.

CANTSTOPSLAMMIN wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 12:24pm

SLAMMIN!

rock.freak667 wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 8:49pm

weorge wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 9:40am :
I need that umbrella, just so that I can hold it in the air whenever I ask a question. more accessories should be in the form of punctuation I say.

My justin bieber look alike friend doesn't get a lot of girl attention... like justin bieber he's gay!

Remember to carry around a blank piece of 'psychic paper' to confuse people.

Well perhaps your friend might get some more attention from the males.

rock.freak667 wrote on Aug 6th, 2011 8:35pm

weorge wrote on Aug 6th, 2011 at 12:17pm :
well I do love jelly babies, so that may have to be done. But I don't think I'll wear food stuffs, just aint my style. I don't mind the comparison, it could be worse... I got a mate who looks like justin bieber, poor bloke.

Start carrying around an umbrella with a question mark for a handle.

Your friend must be quite depressed...or get a lot of young girl action.

rockfan7 wrote on Aug 4th, 2011 11:24pm

Oh I just noticed you commented on my profile I'm sorry xD

Well I'll C4C your C4C:p well "When The World Turns" is pretty cool, kind of reminded me of the James Bond theme with the guitar.... The drums should be timed a little better, and I would add some reverb to the snare, it sounds very flat. The toms are a little too bassy they linger around for too long. The guitar solo is cool. The vocals are cool. You have really cool ideas, it could just have better recording. Cool song though. "The Pressure Is Getting To Me" Is actually really cool, same things with the drum, they seem a little scrambley, everything else sounds pretty good, maybe you could work on getting a little more power with your voice. Cool guitar work, and nice bass line.

I don't have a bandcamp yet, maybe I should get one, but I have a facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Kept-Secret/303 009073178

rock.freak667 wrote on Aug 1st, 2011 1:26am

weorge wrote on Jul 31st, 2011 at 8:43pm :
nice doctor who avatar, I get compared to the new doctor all the bloody time. I should probably learn to talk without moving about so much :/

hmm...I will suggest you start offering Jelly Babies more often then! Or start wearing celery. Eventually they will start comparing you to 3 doctors instead of a large comparison with one!

Fieryhead wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 1:22pm

weorge wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 at 5:51am :
Hey, sorry I've been useless on UG lately, I been concentrating on exams and stuff and ive neglected this site. anyway I have started using my youtube channell http://www.youtube.com/user/weorgeish If you want to check it out oh and i have a blog to (link on my page) which is basically just stupid humour. Obviously if you like sub/friend etc (my youtube is all lonely :'( ) how did that teachers gig go?

Haha, its fine. How did they go? Very nice! Shall check it out :). I didn't do it in the end, been focusing more on my photography side of life - been going to a few gigs each month and taking random photographs, nothing major like, but it's good fun :).

Kill0Switch wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 12:40pm

I made the username Kill0Switch in '09 when I was a metalcore/grunge fan. But now my musical taste has changed and I now dislike it, which makes me wish I had used my real name or something! :P Good to see all the UKers around here!

Desmond-hume wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 8:49pm

weorge wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 at 8:34pm :
hey sorry im taking so long! ill look at some songs too and will get back to you soon. been packing stuff to move back to parents house for summer so been busy :/

Don't worry, I was travelling without my beloved guitar, so even if you answered me early we couldn't record it before :(

Lost Dog wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 10:09pm

weorge wrote on Jul 1st, 2011 at 8:35pm :
hey, does city canvas have a youtube? im curious to how you sound like

Thanks for asking! We actually don't have one yet, but I can tell you when we do if you want. I guess to give you an idea, we're kind of newer Incubus meets City and Colour meets the Foo Fighters :p:. We're kind of hoping to release an EP before posting stuff, but that shouldn't take too long since we have most of the recording done.

CA Rocker wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 8:51am

yeah man. just difficult to catch eachother because of the time difference :P. but we WILL speak, soon enough!

stratdud39 wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 4:43am

weorge wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 5:15pm :
Of course, I have to admit i feel quite miraculous now. but realistically who else was it going to be? recently sold my syd style danolectro, felt shame and guilt but tbh i never need it anymore. btw just saw that you like invader zim FINALLY someone else who knows what that is!

INvader Zim's the shit

DanTheHobbit wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 9:06am

Salutations. Shall we just say that the recording wasn't done right and used too much reverb? I'll work on it when I'm home for good with my friend who's been to recording school. Thanks.

As for your song, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. The semester's almost over here, and I have a lot of paperwork to fill out on top of doing my 21 classes a week. I'm an old man. If I don't get to it this weekend, then definitely next week. Do you want me to focus on just the words, or the musical elements, too?

vtcbass wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 7:32am

Sounding pretty good my friend! Might be a little too much reverb on the vocal end, but that is probably a personal preference. Bass work is killer and I dig the wah/chorus? effect on the guitar. I could definitely see myself diggin on your tunes man. Keep it up!

The Madcap wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 4:37am

Thank ya, sir. Hope things go well with your band. If it sounds at all like Syd, shit will be fine.

CA Rocker wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 11:59pm

i feel you, but listen i just wanted to get on there to get eachother added. im off to hang out with a couple of friends. ill be back on tomorrow, and look forward to speaking again!

CA Rocker wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 11:52pm

i am. add my new email. donnie-dark0@hotmail.com

CA Rocker wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 10:25pm

the music has been going well. alot of changes with it though, but were actually heading up to chicago to play some gigs. maybe at the famous "Metro." but how have you been? are you still in school? still playing music? still doing comedy?

CA Rocker wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 8:24am

Hey, old friend. All has been well =). Just been really busy with this confusing thing called "Life" lately. No room for internet, you know? But im back on here with the intention to better myself as a guitarist, because now, it is needed. Its been close to a year since we talked, and im a little different. Everybody grows up a little bit. But i hope to get back into regular conversation with you. It felt pretty fuckin cool to have a friend from another country

woodery9896 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 11:52am

UG says uve seen my profile 3 times... whatcha lookin at?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next