wenkomer

wenkomer's Profile Comments

Aays wrote on Oct 1st, 2012 7:35pm

Ah, it's actually not that tricky of a tuning :P It's basically drop D while leaving the seventh string untouched - a really really weird tuning that I don't like using, but damn the parts of the song I can play are really fun to play haha :)
Inamorata is a fantastic song. I wish I had enough strings to play it :/ one of my faves from the first album. It just goes all over the place and still every riff sounds great and doesn't sound 'random'... it still feels like it's all part of the same song and the same theme. Tosin is a genius.
And yeah I heard :P I'm kind of scared that if I get an 8 I'll forget what a 6 feels like lol. Which 8 did you get? I'm considering an RGA8 like everyone else (cause I can't afford a custom), any ideas? Cause I'm going to start part time work and save up for one :)

Aays wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 2:44am

Man, I just plain love AAL. Cafo was also my first song, at first I was just too mind blown to get it and was like 'meh it's just technical shredding with no soul' but after a few days it grew on me and then I started listening to the rest of the album. I love both of them so much xD Weightless took some time to grow on me, at first I just liked An Infinite Regression and Isolated Incidents, but after repeated listens I pretty much love every song on the album lol :) I wish I had an 8 string man. Just stuck here with a boring 6 string that I droptune to BADGBE to play some 7-string stuff off the first album like Tempting Time and Inamorata. It's not the same though :(
And hey don't mention it. You deserve that support! :) and you didn't need videos of Tosin teaching the song on youtube to help ;)

Aays wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 2:43am

So I checked out his tab, which I hadn't even noticed before... does he even know what fingerings are? His clean segment has notes going from the 3rd fret to the 12th and then to the 7th all right next to each other. Who can play that?? :P

Aays wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 2:35am

Oh man, I totally understand. It's one of Tosin's craziest solos xD but getting it done is an epic achievement, just properly tabbing any Animals as Leaders song from start to finish is plain amazing. And yeah it's just one of those songs lol, just gotta listen to it over and over. Probably one of my faves from Weightless. I'm still mainly a noob at tabbing (especially guitar pro tabbing), but hey you only get good if you practice right :) Don't worry about your tab, you'll get 5 star ratings for sure because it's the only full tab up and people are bound to look at it. And I'll definitely block that weirdo hahah

Aays wrote on Sep 26th, 2012 3:08am

Ahaha, I noticed! Thanks man, I really do appreciate it even though now that I look back on my Infinite Regression tab there's a lot I could have improved on (I still don't think it's deserving of one star though... I put lots of work into that! Really, what's up with that guy?). I gave your New Eden tab a straight 5 because it's flawless, and the funny thing is I only saw your post right after downloading and rating it, hahah. Keep up the epic work! Cheers :)

mizzt wrote on Sep 20th, 2012 12:43pm

If you notice, there are some songs that are the same but performed by different artists. Like The Summer Wind and Besame Mucho. But they are both beautiful and distinct, that's why I suggested you the two of them ^-^
This list is more jazz... I am sharing because I was (and I am!) a metal passionate but later I discovered jazz and I enjoy it very much. It's a completely different genre of music, I think it is mostly random, you know, it's pure freedom.

You may like Janis Joplin, Ray Charles, and all those musicians as well. It's a matter of having a little time to listen to their work

mizzt wrote on Sep 20th, 2012 12:42pm

Hmm, I see what you mean, and I like your way of thinking!
Let me see... Check out these songs

MILES DAVIS - any of his songs

The Rain
Worrisome Heart
Love Me Like a River Does

mizzt wrote on Sep 19th, 2012 6:18pm

wenkomer wrote on Sep 19th, 2012 at 4:50am :
Why, the photo is cute. Chill :3
Aw, merci! You're sweet and very nice (〃^▽^〃;)
Btw, I answered your blog comment in the same page of it..

mizzt wrote on Sep 18th, 2012 7:11pm

wenkomer wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 at 5:38pm :
Also, wtf does that mean? 艸`
It looks as if you pointed two middle fingers on me, lol.
awh, and the song is called Memory Of The Mermaid. You can find it by searching for it on Youtube (^-^)

mizzt wrote on Sep 18th, 2012 6:57pm

wenkomer wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 at 5:38pm :
Also, wtf does that mean? 艸`
It looks as if you pointed two middle fingers on me, lol.
Ahah, not at all, the smiley face was supposed to be both hands in front of the mouth, expressing a lower laugh :P
Well, about Barbra, now I see, I look similar to her in that photo!!! Even though my photo was not that good. My face looks really weird because of the shadows :(

mizzt wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 5:57pm

Not even close ( 艸`;) why do you say that?

Facecut wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 3:47pm

Thanks for rating.

jonas3 wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 8:18pm

wenkomer wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 at 7:30pm :
nice jotun cover hehe
thanks.you in flames cover sounds cool too;)