webbtje

StivvvG wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 12:36pm

hi

ibrahimasood wrote on Dec 16th, 2012 3:19pm

wad

Butt Rayge wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 1:10am

webbtje wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 10:38pm :
That Rishloo song's pretty fucking sweet.

Yeah man. I've got two of their albums and I've been listening to nothing else for the last week.

They've got a clear Tool influence, but you can hear bits and pieces of Pink Floyd and some psychadelic sort of stuff in there, too. They're also somewhat similar to the current Australian prog/modern rock scene like Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, etc.

'Downhill' has a pretty strong Pink Floyd influence to it, if you're interested.

Magero wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 4:45pm

webbtje wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 11:19am :
yo brah i saw u got on metalblows or whatevs 4 slicetehcaek so congrats yeah

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/03/02/slice-the-cak e-slice-the-face/

etc etc

Awww yeahhhh. You know how we roll, son. No really, was awesome to see them follow it up. Psyched.

severed-metal wrote on May 30th, 2011 1:59pm

webbtje wrote on May 30th, 2011 at 1:25am :
Can I has quote?

"My penis is as long as thirty two pieces of string."

Yeah, I'll add it to yours. :p:

ctfod wrote on May 9th, 2011 4:55pm

webbtje wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 5:46pm :
Deconstruction, I must have it!
But you already do

severed-metal wrote on May 8th, 2011 8:32pm

webbtje wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 12:28pm :
Right then!

Gorerotted - Only Tools and Corpses
Yyrkoon - Occult Medicine (might potentially change it to Unhealthy Opera when I get down to writing the blurb)

and

King Crimson - Red

Good choices! I'll add them to the ever growing list.

severed-metal wrote on May 8th, 2011 7:03pm

webbtje wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 10:58am :
They would only drool if they existed, to be fair. Cool about the albums though, I'll give it a wee think.

Haha, fair enough.

No rush, roughly two weeks and then I'll get working on things and all that. That gives time for the little writing about them, and which bands you get to pick.

severed-metal wrote on May 8th, 2011 6:57pm

webbtje wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 10:22am :
Would it be acceptable for me to try to perversely hop on to the metal forum recs special? I'm sure my thousands of fans are just gagging to know what albums I like.

They're gagging, but probably on their own drool.

Haha, just send me which bands you want to do.

Stranglehold wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 11:55pm

Yeah they're deadly! Face The Sea of Darkness is well worth getting... been on a big prog/horror soundtrack binge for the last few months, cant get enough of it.

Hows things with you anyways boss? College treating you well?

Ikey wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 7:22pm

webbtje wrote on May 8th, 2010 at 2:30pm :
I want to make sex with you, you gorgeous man.

i looked at my profile for the first time ever and it had this message.

i dont know who you are but i laughed uncontrollably in "what the fuck" kind of way.

freddaahh wrote on Jan 22nd, 2011 11:43pm

I read about that in the telly page today, it looks like a nice new addition to Brooker's work. Great preview, too, it had sketches which weren't crap, which was a good surprise.

Mm, I know what you mean about Carr's Tunisia bit, deeply unfunny and yes, bad taste in the way that Brooker's bit wasn't. Mitchell was an embarrassment, he could have really got his teeth into Willetts, but he just tried to get the crowd to cheer, instead of getting his teeth into the issue - an issue which wasn't even current news, just shoehorned in because it's a 'yoof' programme. His debate about banking was bollocks, too; incessantly stopped it to get his own view across.

I'll still watch it next week though...

freddaahh wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 7:56pm

Ha! There's 40 colleges to go through at Oxford! Thanks for the message, it's three As, and I'm predicted A*A*A at the moment, so it's not too daunting, but obviously everyone thinks I'm a wanker for not being worried about three As. How's life in Paris?

I thought you'd be the man to ask, Wasn't 10o'clock Live just fucking awful? Only Brooker saved it from being entirely repugnant, and that was only by doing his Screenwipe fare.

Guitardude19 wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 9:51pm

webbtje wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 at 9:08pm :
"Which isnt true since the house of lords is an inherited institution..."

Not any more, really.

"We dont elect the law lords"

The law lords are judges, and, as of 2008, no longer have the right to speak or vote in the house (not that they had done either of those things for a long, long time now), since they sit as the Supreme Court instead.

Hey dude, thanks for the message, I did not know these things.

Jackal58 wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 9:25pm

webbtje wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 3:12pm :
Poo, mainly.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was afraid I had stepped in something really nasty.

Jackal58 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 6:17pm

wtf is this shit.

dead-fish wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 6:54pm

Losing on the internet as well.

I think you've broken new records of being french.

freddaahh wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 6:05pm

:sad:

Genuinely saddened by the loss of someone on the internet. You've been a greater influence on me than I could have known!

we_built_a_tree wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 4:48pm

That's good and all, but without your presence in the forums, the entertainment factor would enter the negatives, believe me. I might add that this is purely done for selfish reasons, after all... :p:

I don't know, assuming we don't have too many pit plankton voting against ye, I see nowt that would prevent your return! In the meantime, you can have your holidays from posting and all that. Marry your lass or whatever, shag Fred's mum, whatever.

ctfod wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 4:11pm