waldorphPRS41

waldorphPRS41's Profile Comments

mercy2012 wrote on Aug 29th, 2012 5:44pm

NICE TO MEET YOU.
my name is mercy.here is my privet e-mail'(mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in)
i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in )

na10tbolt wrote on Dec 16th, 2011 9:33am

Fuck yea, bearvsshark!

goldmember1217 wrote on May 21st, 2009 2:10am

just got the shirt + comp tape and the other stuff, thanks man!

Btw, do you guys send the Blades of Glory thing to everyone? It's awesome, haha.

toyboxmonster wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 4:42am

Way cool! Your label has a slightly different direction than your band, though, from what I can tell lol

toyboxmonster wrote on Mar 3rd, 2009 7:01pm

I like your tracks... do you have any current projects you're working on?

cfrank wrote on Feb 8th, 2009 4:42pm

You really felt that space thing with i-doser? I tried nitrous and i just started laughing out of nothing lol. Cheers

OrangePossum wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 4:25am

oh, and that quote didn't work too well.
whatever.

OrangePossum wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 4:24am

[QUOTE=waldorphPRS41]Surprisingly correct. Wasn't expecting that with the Metallica avatar and the fact that you never post here. Nice job.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that post of yours from November.

I kinda set the Metallica avatar because they were what was "big" to me when I last went in to edit my profile. I've got a pretty varied taste in music, and a lot of the bands in my "Favorite Music" list in my profile is pretty outdated and stuff I don't listen to. I like pretty much all forms of metal (minus black, it doesn't appeal), punk (there are certain forms I find annoying, like crust that's more fused with metal than it is with punk), and most forms of rock.

Recently I've been listening to punk more than anything, listening to a lot of stuff I downloaded but never got around to. Lots of Descendents, trying to finish up Cap'n Jazz's Analphabetology, trying to get through Moss Icon's Lyburnum, and also trying to get into the "classic" punk. Clash, Ramones, stuff like that.

goldmember1217 wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 4:50pm

Thanks man. The internet has taught me well music-wise.

And it's the girl from Paramore I was talking about. :/

goldmember1217 wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 6:12am

Eh, Franklin's not that cool. But at least I get to say I'm from the same town as a person half of The Pit masturbates to.

And my brother's supposed to move down to Murfreesboro soon, I hear it's pretty nice.

goldmember1217 wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 4:28am

I see, sounds awesome. I'll order it.

Btw, I just noticed you live in Jackson. Franklin here. :/

goldmember1217 wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 5:45am

I was looking through your vinyl list and saw the Envy/Thursday split, is it any good? I was thinking about attempting to order it before they run out, but wanted to know if I should get it instead of a few shirts.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Nov 26th, 2008 10:18pm

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
How's everything?

stratstrummer40 wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 9:47pm

we have the same birthday! :D im an 89' kid tho haha :P

kurtrip wrote on Apr 19th, 2008 7:57pm

haha that was funny:p the vocals were kinda crappy though

kurtrip wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 12:32pm

why dont you put those songs on the myspace then;)

kurtrip wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 9:23pm

hey i really like the See You Soon song, are you still playing in a band or something?

element4433 wrote on Apr 11th, 2008 4:14am

Haha I know what you mean. I have it set so that I get an email every time I get a new comment.

element4433 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 6:09am

Hey man

what's going on?

SealCubMassacre wrote on Feb 25th, 2008 4:54pm

Argh man that sucks. The mods can be pretty stubborn in the FOB eh! I did my time there, so so boring.

1 2 read next