vicarious46

vicarious46's Profile Comments

Horsedick.MPEG wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 1:12am

vicarious46 wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 at 5:46pm :
hahaha Well I'm legally registered to practice any sex acts that offend people.

I'ts a pretty decent trade, and you really get to work with a lot of great children and animals!

That's pretty sexy if I must say

Horsedick.MPEG wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 9:41pm

Registered sex offender huh? What sex do you offend?

behind_you wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 12:13am

vicarious46 wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 5:08pm :
Yeah too bad Tanglewoodguit had to come in and prove that video was a fake
Whatever lol. You posted a video of a naked dude and lived to tell about it. You should be proud.

behind_you wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 12:01am

vicarious46 wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 4:53pm :
I made the thread, and posted the link

*awaits FOTB invitation*
Two mods posted in the thread without banning you. I think you'll be alright.

You got some balls there :haha:

moscaespaņol wrote on Mar 7th, 2012 4:15am

that cony thread seems to have a srs case of retardation.

Primus2112 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 7:42am

vicarious46 wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 7:55pm :
Haha just saw your post, thanks for taking at those two songs I wrote! And yeah, I was going for a heavy/proggy feel when I wrote those... just gotta get round to writing the music

If you ever wanted to...you know...collaborate with someone on that...I'm rarely doing anything...Just a thought.

>_>

<_<

Primus2112 wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 3:58pm

Anglerfish is goddamn amazing. Seriously.

Hammerhead was pretty good too, but I like Anglerfish better, getting some Tool vibes from it

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:26pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

slann101 wrote on Aug 31st, 2007 7:52am

'ehhhh im alright i guess but i just play to have fun ' i like that approach toguitar playing. good taste in music btw