vanillalatte23

vanillalatte23's Profile Comments

jasonggabbott wrote on Nov 26th, 2009 7:55am

Hey, HOW r U doing?

emo-nemo wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 1:55pm

New blog* please write one too : )
Tanisha x (emo-nemo)

shellyhorse wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 1:10am

vanillalatte23 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 4:59pm :

foolioolio

shellyhorse wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 11:19pm

fool

relientklvr16 wrote on Mar 14th, 2009 6:50am

haaaaaaaaaaay!!! so r abby and sam still mad at each other???? i was just thinking about it and wondered... have a great weekend!!!!!! lyl!!!!!

shellyhorse wrote on Feb 27th, 2009 7:30am

im so sorry about tonight...i feel aweful just as well...i wish we could change this whole mess. why DID we deserve this?

relientklvr16 wrote on Feb 25th, 2009 1:45am

kate r u EVER going to change ur pic on here??????????????? u've had it for, like EVER!!!!! wow...... i did all caps on the word "ever" twice....lol glad ur happy about all the stuff that happened @ skool 2day!!!! i'm happy about it 2!!!

shellyhorse wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 12:09am

vanillalatte23 wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 at 6:50am :

hey...i got a new camera for my bday and i got $100 bucks for itunes from my cousins...and i took like 150 pics from the bday party...im gonna b uploading them on facebook and then it has a youtube capture mode so i can put videos on youtube obviously lol so im gonna b doing that sometime...me, jelly and marissa danced to 7 things so im gonna put that on youtube along with a video of katie acting drunk lol.

ok

relientklvr16 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 2:35am

u've been eating oranges for a LONG time!!! lol i had such a good time at the sleepover!!!! katie was hilarious and that whole thing w/ the licorice was weird....... *mischievous look*..... anyways...... i'll c ya on monday

shellyhorse wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 1:16am

vanillalatte23 wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:47pm :

hey dusty lol that sucks that we have to stay at school until 2:30 next wednesday considering that its a half day > ok, so remember when i asked u if smashing pumpkins had any good music? well, i think theyr pretty good and u told me one of their songs that was really good and i can't remember what it was called and i was wondering what album its on coz i might get it...
ok

amandatrivette wrote on Jan 11th, 2009 2:56am

hello there i seen that you joined at commented on one of my groups =] sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, but i did, check it out and try to help me get this group thriving =]]

relientklvr16 wrote on Jan 7th, 2009 4:56am

so do u like the jonas brothers anymore???????? cuz in ur fav artists u say only when u look me in the eyes......

shellyhorse wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 1:10am

hey ill cya tmrw!

relientklvr16 wrote on Jan 4th, 2009 3:50am

so.......... whose gf r u???? cuz u said sumthing about it on facebook..... (me and abby went to ur profile when she was over).... and abby's name on here is superchic[k]19 fyi..... so ya.... lyl!!!!! i'll c ya on monday and can u plz bring ur demi lavato cd 2?????? thank you!!!!!

-jelly :)

shellyhorse wrote on Jan 4th, 2009 2:56am

Ya nirvana is really good I bought smells like teen spirit. I finally bought a Taylor swift song, love story. I think that's my fav from her