unclehowie

unclehowie's Profile Comments

FingerNote wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 1:25pm

Thank you for the feedback!
Glad you liked my songs :}

ilikepirates wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 1:03pm

unclehowie wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 at 11:52am :
wow, surprised my wife didn't say that, she see's ALL the Harry movies. we did see the new Apes movie last week. good story and cool FX but i doubt it will win any Oscars. p.s. i didn't weep ;-)

Haha, well it's good you didn't weep! I finally saw Harry Potter last week, it was amazzzzzzing! I cried about 3 times :p:

ilikepirates wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 3:13pm

unclehowie wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 at 11:35am :
ok, i don't feel too bad then. i have yet to see Cowboys and Aliens and also would like to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes. seriously doubt i'll weep at either, but ya never know...

Hahaha, Draco from Harry Potter is in Planet of the Apes! :)

ilikepirates wrote on Aug 17th, 2011 9:47pm

unclehowie wrote on Aug 17th, 2011 at 7:39pm :
you see Harry yet? (and did you weep)

No, I still haven't seen it! I cried at the book though, and when I do see it, I probably will cry haha

RhyseOrtiz wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 1:56am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 at 2:41am :
enjoying your summer are ya?

Hey there, sorry for the late reply, my summer has been crazy busy with work and college stuff. How's yours going?

ilikepirates wrote on Jul 31st, 2011 3:59pm

unclehowie wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 at 5:14pm :
lots of people did, a regular cult following i suppose. i never got into the series at all, but i probably would have if i was a teen. Cowboys and Aliens opened last night, i WILL see this in the theater, looks pretty wicked.

Hahah awesome! I doubt I will see it, I'll probably only see Harry Potter, no other films out that I want to see.

ilikepirates wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 10:18pm

unclehowie wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 6:57pm :
they both liked it and said (like everyone else) it's sad to see it end, but it was a great flick. hope you enjoy it when you go, and NO crying...

Haha I'm going to cry so much! I'm so sad it's over, I cried loads at the end of the last book :(

ilikepirates wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 1:36am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 12:35am :
bummer,... not to worry though, your time will come. good kittys are worth waiting for. my wife and 18 year old went to check out Harry tonite, i'll let you know what they thought.

Oh awesome! I should hopefully be seeing it next week :D

ilikepirates wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 11:04pm

unclehowie wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 at 7:02pm :
well thats a drag, any special reason like allergies or such. i've always had at least one or two in my life at all times. one can learn a lot from kittys.

Err I get a bit itchy around them but it isn't really issue, the reason I won't is because 1. my parents don't like them so I couldn't get one at home and I'm only at my boyfriends sometimes and I don't think he's allowed pets in his house so it's just impossible haha

ilikepirates wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 11:44am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 at 7:57am :
almost as old as Harry. did you ever get that kitty you wanted?

No I didn't, and I doubt I will :(

ilikepirates wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 12:46am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 at 8:54pm :
ok, well thats only proper isn't it. everyone i know who's seen it says it was great. i think i saw the first one all the way thru, but just bits and pieces of the rest. my wife watches them all the time. Harry must be as old as me by now, yes?

Haha well I wouldn't know! How old are you? :p

ilikepirates wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 6:14pm

unclehowie wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 at 1:19am :
ok, so i guess the pirate movie is out of the question... any chance he'll take you to see Cowboys and Aliens? that one looks pretty neat.

:p probably not, I think he's taking me to see Harry Potter though :)

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 10:28am

so do you jam with any other guys or mostly play alone. i learned a lot of different things from hanging out with other guys when i first started. you need to get some guitar pictures up dude.

at the moment im playing mostly alone, but I wanted to jam with other guys ever since i got into playing guitar, so, i think ill search around for other people playing guitar in my area in the holidays... Guitar pictures? good idea, Ill try to make some ggod ones :-)

totheark wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 7:57pm

unclehowie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 4:10am :
wowie, your latest profile shot is great. have you researched the comment i made on your tree with the face picture you drew

Thank you! Just saw the comment, haha. It does bear a resemblance indeed. Creepy.
And in response to your previous comment (which I thought I replied to but I guess it didn't take), 'derpy' is just internet slang for 'stupid' and whatnot. :)

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 2:44pm

i also enjoy playing classic rock most. it seems to fit my "playing style" most (or maybe I got that style BY playing classic rock..) not to mention it sounds just cool :-)

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 3:55pm

@unclehowie thank you much, but im sort of alone with my musical taste, most people in my class listen to Metalcore or Grindcore (I cant stand both ^^), soo, it seems to be sort of unique My playing really got much better these days, not a comparison to a month ago.

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 8:27am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 at 11:11pm :
just listened to "Two of us", bon travail mon ami. you know, you're never truly alone when you're schizophrenic ;-)

and thanks a lot , yes I made this "two of us" on my own, but I also sometimes work with some other guys, have a look at my internet band ( twist & shout, all you need is love , I don't want to spoil the party ...)
you can also watch my duet or trio on Youtube here
http://www.youtube.com/user/salmonfishandships?fea ture=mhum

totheark wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 3:35am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 at 7:48am :
you're welcome. so can i have the origin of your UG profile name, or is it one of those, "i could tell you, but then i'd have to kill you" kinda things.

Haha, nah man. It's a reference to Marble Hornets, which is a horror webseries. Used to love it, then it went in kind of a derpy direction. Kind of wishing I picked something a little more original now :c

totheark wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 8:04am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 at 8:34pm :
well thats a rather nice profile pic isn't it. and the little squid thing is cool

Well thank you, kind sir :)

Andrea55 wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 5:00am

unclehowie wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 at 6:17am :
i figured as much, but what IS (as in the origin) a fluttershy. i'll have to try on one of those RR5s next time i'm at the shop, they look kinda dangerous

Here you go, I hope this helps.
You should, they're really fun to play with and before I got my guitar my brother would always lend his to me. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next