tyler_j

tyler_j's Profile Comments

fokkertism wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 11:45am

If you're able to, can you please tab out Defecate on My Face (preferably the 7" in a 12" version that's on Best Off)?

Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 18th, 2013 7:13am

tyler_j wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 1:23am :
Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 1:19am :Hey mate! Yea it's been a while, I'm surprised to see the same faces round here. I was too lazy to email UG to get a password after forgetting i, thought I'd pop on for a visit!

How's things going with you?

Fair call, I'm not on here much, mainly because all the old ones have left. (Plus, y'know, working and studying means I should at least pretend to have better things to do with my time). Though, not even 2 days ago I realised that I hadn't seen you around at all, and lo and behold, here you be.

I do miss this place a bit, glad to see some of the more dickish users not here. Still at Uni in Adelaide?

tyler_ja wrote on Sep 14th, 2013 4:53pm

Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 1:19am :

How's things going with you?

Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 14th, 2013 3:49pm

How's things going with you?

Hanaaaah! wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 12:15am

tyler_j wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 6:49pm :
Holy hell, 5 days on the site and you're already on like 190 posts?

:mad: Don't you judge me!

My friends live like 3 hours away, so I guess the Pit is how I deal with that. :p:

KTFM wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 5:55pm

tyler_j wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 at 2:45am :
I have to say though, as a realist, it was a good campaign, but I doubt I'll be getting anywhere near the top :P

:haha: Yeah, I reckon the key support base was the 5 other Adelaideans in the Pit! We had a good run...

CPDmusic wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 8:17pm

CPDmusic wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 at 12:15pm :
tyler_j wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 8:38am :Woah, man are you really 16? I checked out almost everything on your page after getting helped so much by your music lessons, and honestly, I was expecting a seasoned musician in his late 30's :P
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the lesson on theory you've written.
I'd basically forgotten all my theory in the lead up to starting a new music course, so a refresher was needed greatly Thanks again!
Maybe I am 30, and I am just perceiving my age as 16. I could be wrong.

And I'm always glad to help.

P.S. on the contrary, if you ever read any of the stupid posts I make in the Pit, you would probably think I'm 12 for the most part, so it evens out.

CPDmusic wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 8:15pm

tyler_j wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 8:38am :
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the lesson on theory you've written.

Maybe I am 30, and I am just perceiving my age as 16. I could be wrong.

And I'm always glad to help.

coco-loco wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 12:34pm

tyler_j wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 at 9:41pm :
Yeah, going pretty great man, thanks a bunch

That's great! :D

Let me know if you ever want any more!!!

coco-loco wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 11:00am

How are those Photoshop Tutes coming along?

Yay, or nay? :)

NGONE wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 2:49am

Hello,
my name is Ngone,i saw your profile today
and became interested,i will be glad to know you and i want us to be friends i don't know how you will feel about it, please you can write to me through my email (
Ngonelily11@yahoo.com) i,m sorry if i am embarrassing you, i don't
mean to do that, thanks for accepting my friend request.please my love
send your massage direct to ( Ngonelily11@yahoo.com ) not in the site here
so that i can send my picture.
yours in love Ngone.

ViciousSid wrote on Sep 10th, 2011 11:26pm

hi cheers for the request.

GbAdimDb5m7 wrote on Apr 8th, 2011 10:06am

so i herd u liek my threads.

Smalls=) wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 2:56pm

tyler_j wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 8:49am :
Hey, no worries.
Yeah, not a whole lot. Just listening to some tunes before heading off to bed, haha
Yourself?

Im sitting in class and got bored so I got on here. I was kinda hopin that somebody interesting was gonna be on but guess not. Lol!

Smalls=) wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 2:34pm

tyler_j wrote on Apr 1st, 2011 at 11:10pm :
Hey there, thanks for the add. How's it going?

Oh haha! I left you a comment saying the same thing. That was b4 I shecked this . Sorry.

Smalls=) wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 2:32pm

Hey thanks for the add. Whats up?

tyler_ja wrote on May 11th, 2010 1:00pm

Benadeto wrote on May 11th, 2010 at 10:18pm :
tyler_j wrote on May 8th, 2010 at 6:04am :People actually bother to join this group?
What the hell?
You're just jealous you don't have UGers with your own avatar, people signaturing you, a thread based on the whole group and your group being featured on the community page.

Haha, you blocked me?
Dude, weak.

Benadeto wrote on May 11th, 2010 12:48pm

tyler_j wrote on May 8th, 2010 at 6:04am :
People actually bother to join this group?
What the hell?

deeslice wrote on May 9th, 2010 12:53pm

hey not bad man! Is that you playing piano? Man piano Effin Rocks. November rain for example!!

stefanomassimo wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 6:21am

Cool, i couldn't remember the name but knew it was simple. Appreciate the heads up!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next