tyler_j

tyler_j's Profile Comments

fokkertism wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 11:45am

If you're able to, can you please tab out Defecate on My Face (preferably the 7" in a 12" version that's on Best Off)?

Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 18th, 2013 7:13am

tyler_j wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 1:23am :
Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 1:19am :Hey mate! Yea it's been a while, I'm surprised to see the same faces round here. I was too lazy to email UG to get a password after forgetting i, thought I'd pop on for a visit!

How's things going with you?

Fair call, I'm not on here much, mainly because all the old ones have left. (Plus, y'know, working and studying means I should at least pretend to have better things to do with my time). Though, not even 2 days ago I realised that I hadn't seen you around at all, and lo and behold, here you be.

I do miss this place a bit, glad to see some of the more dickish users not here. Still at Uni in Adelaide?

tyler_ja wrote on Sep 14th, 2013 4:53pm

Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 1:19am :

How's things going with you?

Zero-Hartman wrote on Sep 14th, 2013 3:49pm

How's things going with you?

jossy~ wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 1:27pm

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

Hanaaaah! wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 12:15am

tyler_j wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 6:49pm :
Holy hell, 5 days on the site and you're already on like 190 posts?

:mad: Don't you judge me!

My friends live like 3 hours away, so I guess the Pit is how I deal with that. :p:

KTFM wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 5:55pm

tyler_j wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 at 2:45am :
I have to say though, as a realist, it was a good campaign, but I doubt I'll be getting anywhere near the top :P

:haha: Yeah, I reckon the key support base was the 5 other Adelaideans in the Pit! We had a good run...

CPDmusic wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 8:17pm

CPDmusic wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 at 12:15pm :
tyler_j wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 8:38am :Woah, man are you really 16? I checked out almost everything on your page after getting helped so much by your music lessons, and honestly, I was expecting a seasoned musician in his late 30's :P
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the lesson on theory you've written.
I'd basically forgotten all my theory in the lead up to starting a new music course, so a refresher was needed greatly Thanks again!
Maybe I am 30, and I am just perceiving my age as 16. I could be wrong.

And I'm always glad to help.

P.S. on the contrary, if you ever read any of the stupid posts I make in the Pit, you would probably think I'm 12 for the most part, so it evens out.

CPDmusic wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 8:15pm

tyler_j wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 8:38am :
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the lesson on theory you've written.

Maybe I am 30, and I am just perceiving my age as 16. I could be wrong.

And I'm always glad to help.

coco-loco wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 12:34pm

tyler_j wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 at 9:41pm :
Yeah, going pretty great man, thanks a bunch

That's great! :D

Let me know if you ever want any more!!!

coco-loco wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 11:00am

How are those Photoshop Tutes coming along?

Yay, or nay? :)

NGONE wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 2:49am

Hello,
my name is Ngone,i saw your profile today
and became interested,i will be glad to know you and i want us to be friends i don't know how you will feel about it, please you can write to me through my email (
Ngonelily11@yahoo.com) i,m sorry if i am embarrassing you, i don't
mean to do that, thanks for accepting my friend request.please my love
send your massage direct to ( Ngonelily11@yahoo.com ) not in the site here
so that i can send my picture.
yours in love Ngone.

ViciousSid wrote on Sep 10th, 2011 11:26pm

hi cheers for the request.

GbAdimDb5m7 wrote on Apr 8th, 2011 10:06am

so i herd u liek my threads.

Smalls=) wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 2:56pm

tyler_j wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 8:49am :
Hey, no worries.
Yeah, not a whole lot. Just listening to some tunes before heading off to bed, haha
Yourself?

Im sitting in class and got bored so I got on here. I was kinda hopin that somebody interesting was gonna be on but guess not. Lol!

Smalls=) wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 2:34pm

tyler_j wrote on Apr 1st, 2011 at 11:10pm :
Hey there, thanks for the add. How's it going?

Oh haha! I left you a comment saying the same thing. That was b4 I shecked this . Sorry.

Smalls=) wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 2:32pm

Hey thanks for the add. Whats up?

tyler_ja wrote on May 11th, 2010 1:00pm

Benadeto wrote on May 11th, 2010 at 10:18pm :
tyler_j wrote on May 8th, 2010 at 6:04am :People actually bother to join this group?
What the hell?
You're just jealous you don't have UGers with your own avatar, people signaturing you, a thread based on the whole group and your group being featured on the community page.

Haha, you blocked me?
Dude, weak.

Benadeto wrote on May 11th, 2010 12:48pm

tyler_j wrote on May 8th, 2010 at 6:04am :
People actually bother to join this group?
What the hell?

deeslice wrote on May 9th, 2010 12:53pm

hey not bad man! Is that you playing piano? Man piano Effin Rocks. November rain for example!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next