tucci66

tucci66's Profile Comments

Zoot Allures wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 8:01am

tucci66 wrote on Dec 30th, 2011 at 7:48am :
Hey! I think your recordings are neat. I like "Infiltration", it sounds wild

thanks man

salmon philippe wrote on Feb 7th, 2010 5:06pm

great thanks , I got the album , I made a CD to listen to it on the stereo, with a cover of the seashore, take a look at our band's profile , there is your pic on it !

DaphneStrat wrote on Feb 7th, 2010 3:08am

tucci66 wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 4:57am :
Strange, I didn't even see your comment until now! Hello!

Haha...it's no problem! I don't always get notifications about private messages that are sent to me on here...so I sometimes don't know about them until I actually sign on here. You took down all your mp3s!!!!

salmon philippe wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 8:01am

man , if you have deleted all your MP3 s ... but there is still your video :)

DaphneStrat wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 2:26pm

Hey you! I see you've got several new tunes up. I'll be back this evening to listen to em'....looking forward to it :)

henkka_potku wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 7:34pm

New material online lolz.

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 3:54pm

tucci66 wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 2:32pm :
Haha, after you gave me a compliment on that Neil Young cover on Youtube, my ex girlfriend, who was the one who uploaded it, took it down from Youtube. This is the same girl I made all of those songs for.

sorry to be the cause of your deleting ...

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 1:01pm

Thanks for your sweet comment

salmon philippe wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 10:30am

What do you think of this ?
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/philfriends/blo g/77642/
if you are interrested to play a part in the song , tell me so and I'll send you the pilot... between , stupid hopes is on the band's profile and you are in the band , the link is on your page

salmon philippe wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 10:48am

I have tried something on your stupid hopes , adding a second guitar and some harmonies on the chorus, you may know that my PM box is out of order, so we can only comunicate by the comment space ... here is a link to the song you can upload free (hehe) if you agree , I'll add it in the band .

salmon philippe wrote on Dec 26th, 2009 8:45am

tucci66 wrote on Dec 26th, 2009 at 3:38am :
Happy holidays, Salmon!

Thanks and merry Xmas to you... I have a week of Holidays
not easy to rest when you are not used to ... but i suppose I'll keep on playin guitar ...

DaphneStrat wrote on Dec 23rd, 2009 12:35am

tucci66 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 1:04am :
Well someone hasn't been online in a long time! I just wanted to wish you happy holidays

Oooh...it's weird (but awesome) to receive this comment from you as I was thinking of you the other day!! That happens to me quite often with regard to movies (I'll think of some obscure film I haven't seen in a long time and boom! it's on t.v.). Anyway, great to hear from you and I wish you and your family a happy holiday season as well :)

Schafer wrote on Dec 7th, 2009 1:12pm

Thanks for listening pal. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Schafer wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 3:50pm

Whats up brotha. Just wanted to let you know we put a new original out there. check it out and give me some feedback if you get a chance. thanks!! peace

DaphneStrat wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 7:56pm

Hey there :) Just droppin' by to say hi to and old friend. Hope things are going okay for you these days. I see you have some more mp3s I haven't heard yet. I shall be back to listen to them very soon!

jables23092 wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 7:32pm

Any time. And yeah I'm the same way — I'd like to start performing some simply because I'm tired of singing into a microphone as opposed to people, and I'd like to see how I personally perform when there are people listening. Well, the mic is still there, but you get what I'm saying haha

ln_z wrote on Oct 7th, 2009 11:42pm

well, i just saw the other comment, so i guess i should say thanks for the nice commentS haha! i really appreciate them! :D

ln_z wrote on Oct 7th, 2009 11:41pm

i've actually been told i sound like her! that's crazy.
thank you so much for the nice comment :) God bless!
-Lindsey

funkymunk89 wrote on Oct 4th, 2009 4:27pm

Thanks for the great comments, if I can figure out how I played 'Kay Park', I might even record an extended version, and if it's any good I'll post it! By the way, you were right, I absolutely loved 'Stupid Hope'! Cheers again!

anana2903 wrote on Sep 29th, 2009 5:47pm

You always have the nicest things to say.

1 2 3 4 read next