tubetime86

tubetime86's Profile Comments

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 12:47am

I can't believe you were not on my fucking friends list :cheers:

unet wrote on May 27th, 2011 10:55pm

tubetime86 wrote on May 12th, 2011 at 1:01am :
What's up man? You done school yet?

yeah! college is done...now onto my masters!
Looking at New York and California as possibilities. :)

unet wrote on May 15th, 2011 7:38pm

tubetime86 wrote on May 12th, 2011 at 1:01am :
What's up man? You done school yet?

yeeeeeeah!
college is over!

now on to masters!

Looking at either ney york or california (Rochester / RPI / USC)

How have you been?

unet wrote on May 11th, 2011 3:55pm

Hello, fellow Grunge Pedalist :D

i_am_metalhead wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 9:48pm

Come back, Dan!! We miss you =(

MortifiedLizard wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 8:01pm

Bro I am a 17 year old punk guitarist, I can't be caught playing my guitar with the strap too high!! haha

AcousticMirror wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 5:33pm

hey are you around.

thunder
[IMG]http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/dia grammatiks/_DSC0853.jpg[/IMG]
thunder
[IMG]http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/dia grammatiks/_DSC0857.jpg[/IMG]
thundercats
[IMG]http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/dia grammatiks/_DSC0861.jpg[/IMG]
hooooooo
[IMG]http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/dia grammatiks/_DSC0862.jpg[/IMG]

post for me in wtlt kthnx bai.

MortifiedLizard wrote on Aug 24th, 2010 6:27pm

to answer your question to me in the preamp thread, I had that setup for two months and I got tired of lugging that 90lb amp around, so I took the amp out of the cabinet and bought a power amp instead, and that is my current rig.

unet wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 2:42pm

tubetime86 wrote on Aug 11th, 2010 at 9:37pm :
What up man? Been a while.

Aah!
Well...short summary: I have about 9 months of college left, after which i will be going somewhere to MS myself! And i havent touched my electric in about 2 weeks.
Pretty much sums it up :p:

How about you?

unet wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 8:34pm

dude!

hey. :D

gumbilicious wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 4:33am

howdy

i was just rolling through looking for the 'amp guts' thread so i can add the music man prototype. it's sweet if you haven't seen it yet.

think i'll post some pics of a frontman 212 on there.

ikey_ wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 4:16pm

hey man do you want to jam sometime?

ive talked to some other people i found on craigs list in the area. some sing and stuff. im trying to meet with them sometime next week. you want to try to get together and jam?

happymusic wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 6:15pm

http://apps.facebook.com/mymusic_only/viewSong.php ?id=3

please help me and rate my song with 5points !

really really need this help please
i need this money !!

stykerwolf wrote on Dec 23rd, 2009 8:06pm

Hmm, i'm looking for EVH level tones, but riffhog won't reply to me

anywho, i still have like, a year or so to finalize on what i want and what i'm going to build.

How are the cleans on the Bassman, i always wanted to try one but unfortunately there's only one BM in the country and it's a Bassman 10 being sold for 2000 USD

rion87 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2009 11:59am

tubetime86 wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 8:01pm :
Did you see my NGD with the modded VJ? I put it up two days ago. I am gonna try to do some clips soon.

thank you, I didn't see it because I couldn't use UG these last days. I'm gonna search it now! ;) I'm interested in your clips, I hope you post them soon! ;)

stykerwolf wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 8:47am

Just wondering how your Colin Modded EVJ turned out

What mods does it have?

DeathByDestroyr wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 10:23pm

Hey, you sigged me! GO ZAPPA!

rion87 wrote on Nov 25th, 2009 10:52am

tubetime86 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 8:08pm :
Hey I actually traded that for a few pedals a while ago, then bought another VJr which is being modded. I did find the stock VJr to be a bit dark, and muddy. There is definitely a sweet spot on the volume control, but if you play too quiet it sounds thin and harsh and if you play too loud it sounds dark and fizzy. I'm told some simple modding can fix this, and that's what I'm having done with my new one... I can report back to you in a week or so as to how the mods went. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your answer! Yes you have been very helpful, and I would be very interested to know about how the mods went. As I said, I should be trying a stock one next month. I was expecting it being a bit dark and all, but if I find it to be TOO muddy, I might just decide to save up and buy a proper amp next year. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

rion87 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2009 3:35pm

Hi there! I found your ngd thread with the Valve Jr in GG&A and I wanted to ask you how are you liking it? I'm thinking about buying one myself by the end of the year, but I won't be able to try one until december.

Does it sound muddy or "dark" or messy when you play open chords or arpeggios? (pardon my english, I don't know how to phrase that better;)) Does it take pedals well?

Thank you! :)

GrisKy wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 4:44am

tubetime86 wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 9:45am :
Thanks for the friend, consider the grenades deactivated... I have no problem with you, your posts make it clear you know a great deal more than me about this stuff. Sometimes you come off like a complete douche, though.

hehehe... thanks... i think.

1 2 3 read next