trivium_4_eva

trivium_4_eva's Profile Comments

CinderellaFan14 wrote on Sep 29th, 2012 1:50am

trivium_4_eva wrote on Aug 28th, 2012 at 3:05am :
Hey man, just got back on UG and got your message from earlier in the year. I'm well, how about you? As for how things are, I just uploaded a new track from my band - would love your opinion on it What kind've stuff have you been working on?

Hey man! I guess I've been hanging in there. Honestly I've just been jamming out, working on figuring out some new =VH= music on the guitar, that kind of stuff. And fantastic track, man! You guys have got some great talent, keep it up, bud!

the_burning_one wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 5:15pm

Whats up man? I just did some new originals where I recorded the drums as well as the guitars bass and piano! Ill message you when I get them up, and you should leave me some feedback! thanks.

coco-loco wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 6:00am

Haha yeah :D Thanks Triv! You know, your the only person I know who's picked up on the reference! Apparently there is a Cafe in Melbourne with the same name, and some people have thought that that is where I got my name from. But you know the truth :)

Apparently there'll be a Boosh movie...yay!

coco-loco wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 2:53am

Haha....a Boosh fan!!! Yay! (Also picked up on the Cream Poet thing lol)

TechnicolorType wrote on Dec 22nd, 2010 8:20pm

thanks for the picture comment

TechnicolorType wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 12:40pm

thanks! :]

SRVBLUES01 wrote on Nov 8th, 2010 2:38pm

Cracking song you posted.

the_burning_one wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 4:27am

Well, i took some inspiration from you, and recorded a bunch of non-metal on my profile. Every song is kinda blues, or funk, accept upon arrival. you should give them a listen and tell me what you think!

the_burning_one wrote on May 25th, 2010 8:04am

hey man ive got some brand new tracks on my page. you should give them a listen!

Stephanie Ann wrote on Oct 28th, 2009 2:28am

lol. let me tell YOU!
so when i was younger, my mom would take me with her to the grocery store, and she would walk up and down EVERY SINGLE ISLE! it took hhhhooouuuurrrsss! i hated it. and i dont get it; i think she has some sick pleasure in being at a grocery store or something. every now and then when we are out and about, she will be like "oh, i need to stop at the grocery store and pick a few things up for dinner" and then its like, GREAT. THATS JUST AWESOME. i hate the grpcery store. you should just get in and get out as quick as possible. thats what i think. and if i ever get married, you can bet your butt that my husband will be doing all the shopping- and i WILL NOT be going with him.

Hot Pants wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 10:28am

18:50! good lord thats a long track to record. Can't wait to hear it buddy. Don't let it murder your HSC results too much, get it happening when you finish. We can have some seriously sweet jams when you get back from schoolies. I'll need it I can tell you.

Stephanie Ann wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 6:01pm

LOL. uh, thanks? :)

Alter-Bridge wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 11:35am

Hey man, thanks for the kind words, I'm glad someone likes my improv! I really hate the tone of them though, although my tone has improved tenfold since I got my Schecter, there still isn't much I can do on a Roland Cube. Oh well, we're all waiting for that Mesa Boogie I suppose.

On another note, I can't believe you listen to Miles Davis and Gensis! Major kudos to you. Good luck in your HSC, you're doing it this term aren't you?

the_burning_one wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 2:33am

wow dude are these origionals?? cause if they are, they own. from lookin at ur fav bands i wouldnt expect u to write music like this but its crazy good