travislausch's Profile Comments

vppark2 wrote on Oct 14th, 2016 5:52pm

Is anyone going to review new Fit For A King, The Devil Wears Prada, and Dance Gavin Dance albums? I'll get on them if no one does, but I'd like to know instead of taking time out of NY schedule lol.

vppark2 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 5:26am

Haha true. I forgot to mention that, but that's because their lead singer moved to America at a young age.

vppark2 wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 11:38pm

Check out coldrain. I know they got no love in that Japan metal thread, but trust me, not overly technical stuff, but they get the job done very well. They played at Warped Tour and also supported Silverstein last spring and Northlane/Volumes last year. Only telling you because I'd know you'd love them. They mix soft and heavy well and they clearly need exposure on this site.

EpiExplorer wrote on Sep 15th, 2015 8:48am

Haha, almost 5 years to the day. Yah, I'd still check em out, they're not really doing anything now but the album Deranged Headtrip is great m8.

surefireshred3 wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 4:02am

travislausch wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 6:39pm :
Way to rip off those BFMV tabs you have in the queue.
Actually, they were done from gpro so i didnt rip them off... i guess they just rejected them coz they looked ripped off

EpiExplorer wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 8:41pm

So did you like CiLiCe? :P

royalewcheese35 wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 8:31pm

Dude, on the article about bad album covers you said pantera wasn't a hair metal band:

p.s. I feel kind of embarrassed for them

BadAssChick wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 6:30pm

hey, I'd rather comment here than on the forum to avoid more lame ratings..
I posted that post only cuz I got a bit hurt that I tried to do something good for other guitarists and people just go and give 1 star ratings because they are bored, like one user that gave me 1 star on 2 songs after reading me complaining about it..I mean come on! he didn't even made 1 contribution to the site!
you asked if I think everyone should have the right to rate how they want and I say OF COURSE! but I promise you my tabs worth more than 1 star! I play the guitar, not the air guitar lol

TheHTee wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 11:29pm

Yeah man I'd like to see your corrections, however I'm aware I did a few things wrong and what they were but I could have missed something, send away.

EpiExplorer wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 11:36am

I need to ask you a favour. :B

disturbedh8 wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 2:27pm

you forgot stuck man...........

travislauscha wrote on May 17th, 2010 5:57am

Andragon wrote on May 16th, 2010 at 11:53pm :
You got a band going? Dig all the recordings up there, dude

Not at the moment. Life priorities kind of switched recently.

Thanks. A lot of it is horribly outdated, though :P

Andragon wrote on May 17th, 2010 5:53am

You got a band going? Dig all the recordings up there, dude :cheers:

EpiExplorer wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 9:02pm

You have made mah day. :c

peckford wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 4:28pm

yo bro both skillet tabs arnt copied the monster tab i worked on all my self it was actually my first tab and the whispers in the dark tab is coming from my other acc which i dont use anymore and i can porve that its my account so dont say that i copy and paste shit

AngelWolf wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 10:40am

effectively, yes i did copy the bass tab off someone else but i all i was doing was copying the layout and then i put in corrections so others will see a correct tab... nothing wrong with helping people find a better tab... on a tab site.

CbsGuitarist wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 4:39pm

wow sum gr8 mp3 and finally a white dude listening to motherjane !!

metalkamikazee wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 2:47pm

travislausch wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 10:21am :
Copying and pasting other peoples' tabs is sad.

I didn't mean to

I forgot to search the name of the song if it existed yet and my friend gave me the copy of the tab via email

he told me to submit it for him.

Delenda wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 9:25pm

those are the small changes i found so I put them into the guitar pro that was already posted on here.

Delenda wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 9:22pm

travislausch wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 8:50am :
Do you check to make sure tabs you post aren't already up? That Meshuggah one you just put up is the exact same as the one that's already on U-G, right down to the text in the GP info.

there are changes in the intro and in another part. That one was damn near perfect. There were a few note changes though. I'm new to postin' tabs so I didn't know how else to put it up.

1 2 read next