trashedlostfdup

trashedlostfdup's Profile Comments

RedShred13 wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 9:03pm

I think I may have just discovered God's UG account..

Pastafarian96 wrote on May 28th, 2015 6:46am

hello there, lurker :)

transformed wrote on Feb 13th, 2015 1:35pm

trashedlostfdup wrote on Feb 13th, 2015 at 11:08am :
I saw your new business thread and did the survey for you. Good luck! i had to laugh about how much to spend in a year i am at least in triple you max. haha.

Thanks for the answer and good wishes! I did realize after I created the survey that the max wasn't high enough :)

cheesefries wrote on Jan 22nd, 2015 11:46pm

trashedlostfdup wrote on Jun 8th, 2014 at 8:08pm :
so many nice guitars, one amp!?!?!

haha. I can't hold onto an amp longer than 3 months. They always come and go. Right now I'm looking at getting some sort of Mark IV or V

trashedlostfdupa wrote on Apr 4th, 2013 8:49am

Offworld92 wrote on Mar 25th, 2013 at 3:41am :
trashedlostfdup wrote on Mar 24th, 2013 at 10:10pm :its cool to see that you listed the bands you have seen live. i don't remember hardly half of the bands i have seen. partially due to passage in time, and seeing so many. wish i would have done that.

Thanks for mentioning that, my whole profile is kind of outdated. Need to add BtBaM & Russian Circles.

I don't really know why I have them listed... just kind of cool. And once you see that many bands, it is very easy to forget what you've seen.

mine is really old. i just refreshed a bit of it. haha

Offworld92 wrote on Mar 25th, 2013 9:41am

trashedlostfdup wrote on Mar 24th, 2013 at 10:10pm :

DeathByDestroyr wrote on Feb 14th, 2013 8:24am

So much gear, so jealous!

trashedlostfdupa wrote on Feb 9th, 2013 12:23am

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jan 31st, 2013 at 8:06pm :
Can you help this guy?
http://splawnfans.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=qu ick&action=display&thread=9412

damn i dont see that until now, he is probably done looking. i rarely check my profile page. shoot me a PM next time, i check those pretty much daily.

311 off of curiosity have you ever played a PM (as you know KT88 or Nitro (KT88)? just curious. i don't remember if i ever played an EL34 based splawn before. i think once i may have played a QR briefly, but i don't remember when, nor whose it was. nobody around here has a splawn.

Spaztikko wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 2:02am

Hey man, lets see...
How about you run either your Fender Strat, Kramer, or an Ibby into a Splawn nitro and Avavtar 4x12 with EVH sigs.

Holy shit you have a lot of nice gear. Jelly. It was fun just for me to think about it.

gregs1020 wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 3:25pm

Yeah my main amp is a peters custom dual channel, it's 50 watts. I didn't want to threadjack that egnater thread so I figured I'd answer you here.

RealGuitarHero wrote on Dec 29th, 2011 4:27am

Green Screamer all the way man. Fuck Yeah!

unet wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 5:26am

Thanks for taking the time out to say that... :cheers: