tonedeafidiot

tonedeafidiot's Profile Comments

Brad Morgan wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 6:38pm

Any idea where I might get a tab of the melody to "She Talks To Angels"? Would like to play it as an instrumental.
Thx
Brad Morgan

zingler25 wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 8:31pm

Do you take any requests?? I've been looking for the tabs for "time after time" played by Javier Colon. Can pick up the video on youtube if you haven't seen it.

Let me know,

Really appreciate it

Jason

alan_metallica wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 8:25pm

Hey Look My Video Please.. !

jimejames wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 6:38am

haha, that kid is hilarious

austimusprime wrote on Mar 1st, 2010 9:35am

i love neon its the coolest song

mcneelyman98 wrote on Feb 28th, 2010 2:28am

SKA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who agrees with me?????

Ratt n' Roll wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 3:12pm

Here is the video for the vains of jenna song get it on see if you like it because i would love to play it, here is the link so you can here this band. and if you have time please try to tab it out.

Ratt n' Roll wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 12:20am

Hey, There is this kick ass band called "Vains of Jenna", dont know if you have heard of them but they are awesome, they have tabs of them on here but only from the demos and first album, but none from their second album except the first single "enemy in me" only because it came out in 2007. "The Art Of telling Lies" is their second album I think your like this band , Do you think you could tab out a few of those songs, the best ones and the main ones i want to learn are "Get It On", "Mind Pollution", "The Art of Telling lies" , and "Everybody Loves you When Your Dead".

If you dont have their music it's on youtube, their myspace, it's easy to find. but you should check out this band and tab out some of their new songs, along side the song "Lit up, Let Down" from their first album Lit Up, Let Down"

that would be awesome and much appreciated. Let me know if you submit any of these so i can check em out and approve them. we need more tabs of this band.

SaznRai||Dime|| wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 12:44pm

Hello there,
you seem to be the most highest tabber in this site. Can you help me to tab out a song? Its just 1:42mins. And its a really sweet instrumentals only track. I searched that song everywhere but there just isnt any so please can you tab it out? If you feel like it then please just reply me.

Cheers!

badbass64 wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 10:17am

Why did you get banned? Stealing from tab books or something?

Ratt n' Roll wrote on Oct 28th, 2009 10:46pm

Hey Dude, do you think you could put up some text tabs for the bands Steel Panther, they kick ass, would love to see the songs "Death To All But Metal!", "Party All Day(F**k All Night)", and a better version Of "Community Property". Anyway, if you have the time, that would be awesome.

Ratt n' Roll wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 10:55pm

Hey, thanks so much for doing art of life. I was also wondering if you could do Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody", all the ones are here are okay, some just plain confusing. so could you possibly tab out as text, much appreciated, thanks.

Ratt n' Roll wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 10:44pm

Hey, Is there anyway you think you could possibly tab art of life by x japan, I know it's insanely hard and long but it's an amazing song. You don't have to tab the piano, I only want the guitar parts. and could you please label who plays which guitar parts. And PLEASE, PLEASE make it a text tab, not pro or power. Not everyone can get those.

Cade_nickels wrote on Jul 17th, 2009 6:00am

thanks for the add

Trivium_Child wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 3:03am

HOLY CRAP! u outtabbed Andrew Zara, or are you Andrew Zara in disguise? Or am i just dumb . . .

KnownUnknown wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 4:55am

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for what you've done for all of us hear :)

titsmcgee852 wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 6:16am

tonedeafidiot wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 at 1:43pm :

Haha, yep, thought so. Have you been in fotb?

titsmcgee852 wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 5:49am

tonedeafidiot wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 10:32pm :

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=20239350#post20239350

It's the absolute truth. For God's sake, I know a Sociologist who wrote a peer reviewed article concerning the subject of why you only hear about Jews dying in WWII. Now I will admit that I got the petty criminal thing wrong (I could have sworn I heard somewhere that that's how Hitler got his foot in the door concerning gassing large amounts of people thing) but the rest of it is the honest to God truth and if anyone takes offense to is then they seriously need to either man up or get off the Internet.

Also, why would I make anti-semitic comments when my grandma is Jewish?

I agree with you totally there. There's nothing in that statement that could warrant a ban, especially for someone that is one of the top contributors. Who banned you?

titsmcgee852 wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 5:41am

tonedeafidiot wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 2:36am :

Yup. For just making a comment, to. It wasn't an insult or anything.

Damn :[