thorbor

thorbor's Profile Comments

BaptizedinFire wrote on Jul 29th, 2014 5:41pm

thorbor wrote on Jul 12th, 2014 at 12:51am :
dude, thanks for tabbing one of my favorite thin lizzy songs, everything's spot on. Not many people out here taking care of all teh drum fills as well, nicely done!

Thanks a lot man! It's funny how these sort of obscure tabs get way more support, with people PM:ing their thanks and all. I've made a few tabs of more "popular" radio hits, and while they get a thousand times more hits than stuff like Opium Trail, very few of those people care to think of the ones who made the content, let alone leave a comment.

stephen_rettie wrote on Apr 12th, 2011 6:40pm

Hey man sorry I didn't get back to you thanks for taking a look anyway. I actually quit that band because of school so I've been getting my fix recording. Mind taking a look at my new song Call of the Walrus? Now with drums!

stephen_rettie wrote on Mar 12th, 2011 6:56am

Hey dude! You were awesome enough to comment on a lot of my songs a while ago. Well this is my band http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/servingupswords / give us a look if you like!

Thanks!

Time Bomb wrote on Sep 11th, 2010 2:46pm

Hey bud, I'd love if you tab these Testament songs

Careful What You Wish For
Eyes of Wrath
F.E.A.R.
The Persecuted Won't Forget

Thanks so much in advance.

muffinduck01 wrote on May 24th, 2010 12:20am

thorbor wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 12:00am :
hey, what program did you use for this? sounds interesting. Totally not my style but some cool melodies in there. enjoyed the listen, keep it up.
What i used was Tuxguitar, a free guitar pro clone. Used that to create MIDI's, and then opened them with Reaper, and used some VST's for the individual instruments, except for the drums which were just arranged samples.

Nemesis@Germany wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 7:49pm

Ha, NRW !
Da haben wir in ein paar Monaten einen Auftritt mit Divided In Spheres, Evidence of Fear usw..
Schön, mal jemanden aus der gleichen Zeitzone zu finden.

DimebagLivesOn wrote on Apr 10th, 2010 1:11am

thorbor wrote on Apr 9th, 2010 at 3:50pm :
hey ein, wassup?

:mad:
I AM NOT AMUSED

havochayes wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 9:56pm

I like number 38! its good!

btones wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 5:42pm

hey thorb it looks like I'm going to be taking a 30 day vacation so heres the link to Cock Full Force

Casval wrote on Feb 26th, 2010 5:08pm

Well... Thanks I guess... I think my tone is fine, and has gotten progressively better over the past few months. I'm actually quite happy with how everything sounds. Again maybe you're just not a fan of my music (Which is totally cool. I can't please everyone, and really I don't aim to). But please quit coming and bashing my songs on my page. I don't think you're tone is the greatest either. I think you are WAY too light on the distortion, and you need to do some EQ work to get a bit more bass out of your gear.. But that is my opinion and I don't feel it necessary to post it on your page. Again man. No hard feelings or anything. Just don't listen to my music anymore if you hate it so much okay? Thanks, and have a good day!

x_XIcyReverie wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 9:58pm

thorbor wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 1:40pm :
that would imply that rev is a raging homosexual

Misty thinks I'm a raging bisexual so I guess anythings possible XD

x_XIcyReverie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 8:47pm

thorbor wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 2:43am :
haha, I don't get why rev loves asuka though, shes just a bitch ruining everything. Horo on the other hand is an awesome person, you can sense that everything she says is a bit ambigous, like even if she seems childlike there's some thought behind it. Basically the way I talk too.

does that mean Rev is an annoying bitch irl?

Asuka from NGE, right? I just googled images of it lol I need to watch NGE, so I can compare Asuka and Horo, but so far Horo is like the best chick in any anime/manga I've seen so far :D Also, ignore the fact that I haven't seen much anime/manga :haha:

If he is, then you must have a tail and wolf ears! OHMYGOD YOU'RE A SEXY WOLF CHICK!

x_XIcyReverie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 1:02am

thorbor wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 3:23pm :
I'm for Horo what Rev is for Asuka :3

You must seriously love Horo.

One day, when I watch more anime, I will love a character as much as you love Horo and as much as Rev loves Asuka.

Mine might be Ichigo lol

DollSteak wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 2:20pm

thorbor wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 at 4:15pm :
how dare you going to my page without listening to my songs?

:O oh fu...!! i was loggin off and i forgot XD
I will ^^

DollSteak wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 8:50pm

Shredoftheday wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 3:03am

Hey man, the soundcheck sounds good.

stephen_rettie wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 5:34pm

Hey man thanks a lot for the crit on This Night is Haunted, I'll definitely take your advice into account when I rerecord it. I chose not to have a perfect cadence at the end to kind of add to the creepiness of the whole thing but I'll try and make it more convincing on the full track.

Thanks again dude I'll give your new stuff a listen tonight.

:cheers:

stephen_rettie wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 4:42pm

Hey man, thanks for the crit. I definitely agree with a lot of what you said, I've been trying to get a clearer sound since Storms, and see what you mean about just letting the riff do it's work. I may be over compensating do to the lack of bass and drums but I'll defo work on all of that.
And yeah I'm trying hard not to use so many Pinch Harmonics, they're like a drug lol.

Chodegrinder wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 4:48pm

Thanks for the crit, ill keep the stuff you said in mind but i cant make it too heavy for school and thats what this piece is for, but because my music teacher is not too into the heavier side of music ill probably work on the musicallity the piece.

szekelymihai wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 10:00pm

dude if you ever record max payne trio, please let me know

1 2 read next »