thejester

revtend wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 8:48pm

Hi, thanks for the add!

Cheers!!!

BLSSKISS wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 9:19pm

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss anita,
and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you
(anitampka4love@yahoo.com) is my private email
address. I would like you to contact me back so that
you know me better and I send my photo
to you. I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely
in love anita I'm ready to tell you about myself ok.

ShredLordxX wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 5:24pm

Hey dude,
Thanks for taking interest in my first attempt at building a marshall, I think it will be interesting.

But yes the passport is really a nice pa, it is decently loud to be honest i can't remember what model I have I think it's the 150 or 250 ... I rarely use it, one of the input jacks broke it got dropped from a stage at a school a few years back. I've used many PA's lately been using two 1000watt Phantom powered speakers. But I've had my friend play his accoustic straight plugged into the passport with 2 vocal mics plugged in and it sounded great in my house, very loud could be heard over my marshall!, one thing noted is that i always put the speakers on pole stands, not sure if that changes anything.

Meelad360 wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 7:46am

I just lurked you to say that I see you live in Laguna Beach,

I live in Aliso Viejo, nice :cheers:

guy_tebache wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 1:16am

Thanks for the add man.

You have some reaaallly nice gear!

sg4ever wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 2:30am

Actually, I'm more of a PRS Custom 24 and hotrodded Tele lover now. I was younger and liked the look of SGs when I was learning. I'd prolly get the Standard if I got one. It's a not very expensive but decent playing and sounding dual humbucker equipped guitar (which is what I like). I'm looking at amps first before guitars though.

stephen_rettie wrote on May 31st, 2008 4:53pm

Ya www.ceriatone.com i believe, ships worldwide but made in america, like $600 for a handmade jcm 800

stephen_rettie wrote on May 29th, 2008 8:12pm

yaya, i know what you mean, my jcm has a 50% switch that saves my ears lol, you should look at ceriatone smps man, great bang for your buck, all the classics handmade

thejestera wrote on May 29th, 2008 4:32pm

n_tracyKC wrote on Mar 3rd, 2008 at 8:21pm :

you have an amazing rig!

thanks man, if you are ever in long beach shoot me an email or call and you are more than welcome to play if i deem you worthy haha

stephen_rettie wrote on May 29th, 2008 2:26am

lol that was a while lol, ya its always in the back of my mind when one ebay and whatnot. ever played a concert? has a really nice natural lead tone.

ewp805 wrote on Mar 18th, 2008 5:12am

Your gear makes me explode in my pants.

n_tracyKC wrote on Mar 4th, 2008 1:21am

you have an amazing rig!

johnny1danger wrote on Feb 27th, 2008 6:19am

Hey thanks man, I was also wondering (and it probably sounds really dumb but) about if a band has to file taxes. Thanks again

Johnny Danger

stephen_rettie wrote on Feb 6th, 2008 8:24pm

hey dude saw your setup in your sig, thats pretty awesome, how much did the deluxe reverb set ya back? i played one a while back and was blown away, sounded great