thehikingdude

thehikingdude's Profile Comments

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 6th, 2012 6:44pm

1) you need to update your pics of your gear..get 'em all on here man!
2) You need to delete that most recent NGD thread..makes me want to smash my computer over the beauty of that guitar..

panhead201 wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 2:27am

hell of a colldcyion,man.I feel a liyyle embadassed listing stff,I've dot a D-35 from the dixties,custom factory inlay,and a Danelectro Commando amp 1959 75 wa44 tube monster w/4 jensens,unbelievable harp amp,Danny Armstrong used to let me in his shop when
iwas a kid.

we used to make those horrible acrylic guitars.Mice to meet you

panhead201 wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 7:55pm

Pleasure to meet you,manThings have been a little complicated around here so if I offended you in any way,sorry.That and I'm as noobie to the computer as you can get.1 month online 56 years playing.I'm really interested in how you like the Shiva.I'm burned out on Mesa,time for a change.Kinda like PRS,s you do the same thing for so long,etcetcpanhead201

richardlpalmer wrote on Nov 18th, 2011 4:57pm

And dayum! You've got some tasty PRSi in your list of gear. Pics man, pics! :)

richardlpalmer wrote on Nov 17th, 2011 8:07pm

Thanks for the add! Here's to staying inspired!

Alkaline 64 wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 9:19pm

That Hendrix pic you posted made me lol. Thankyou.

sstony wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 7:09pm

You need to post some picīs from ur gear

gregs1020 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 6:38pm

which one is the experience 09 guitar? and i hate you for getting that beauty before i get my next prs. yea, i'm a little tired of waiting for mine to get done. lol

siverstorm wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 10:21pm

No prob :)

you didn't deserve those hateful comments from the other members at all.

breakstuff wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 6:46pm

Cool collection man, keep 'em comin ;)

sstony wrote on Oct 28th, 2009 7:32pm

Howīs about some pics from your prs, you can see mine in my profile. I only have one prs at the moment but thats about to change here soon. Problem is they are all so nice itīs hard to choose the next one.

ibrahimasood wrote on Oct 4th, 2009 11:05pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1187774&page=4&pp=20

Hey man,

you posted this on the thread,

isn't that from the London, denmark street?

ANTHONYLBEST wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 10:07pm

Your PRS Private Stock is amazing. I have a Singlecut Hollowbody I with an artist package. I was told it was not a standard option for this guitar. But I agree... They are amazing. The piezo is worth every cent.