the_random_hero

the_random_hero's Profile Comments

xBENNYx wrote on Aug 9th, 2009 2:32am

hey could i join Australia TW please :)

greety wrote on May 18th, 2009 8:45am

University, man. How about you? Still hammering away at the forums?

Dobzilla wrote on May 2nd, 2009 2:01pm

;)

SomeoneYouKnew wrote on May 1st, 2009 7:55pm

Thanks for listening to my mp3s
:heart:

amaranth_todd wrote on Feb 7th, 2009 8:35am

Hey can I join Australia FTW!?
Thanks :)

TheTankShredder wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 1:04pm

Hey Drew, can you please add me to the Australia FTW! group?, I'm from perth, Cheers mate.
Wade

mudswitch wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 2:06am

hey bro. can you add me to the Australia FTW group? im from sydney..
thx

SOADriff wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 10:24am

hey man. i was wondering if i could join the australia ftw club?

im from perth.

thanks.

Tele.Player.92 wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 11:18am

Hey Drew,
Can you add me to the Australia FTW! group?
Ta.

Harmonius wrote on May 5th, 2008 12:59pm

<TRH> Harmy
<TRH> Ther was something I had to ask you
* GuitarGuest9 has joined #Ultimate-Guitar
<Hells> DREWWWWWW
<TRH> HARMY COME BACK
<TRH> HELLS
<TRH> =D
<Hells> works better with stu
<Hells> but hi
* Hak|GTA has joined #Ultimate-Guitar
<TRH> HARMY HARMY HARMY HARMY HARMY HARMY HARMY
<TRH> NESSA NESSA NESSA NESSA NESSA NESSA NESSA NESSA
<Hells> yo h4x
* Minky is enjoying Megadeth - Five Magics
<TRH> Hey Lucy, when Harmy comes back can you tell him he fails at answering his call

forsaknazrael wrote on Mar 18th, 2008 9:39am

Yeah, I'm sure you'll be up there in no time. I have a buddy who's in construction, only 20 years old, like me, hasn't finished college yet, makes 22 bucks an hour. And he can only go up. He's set, as long as he finishes his college stuffs, same as you. Lucky stiffs. :p: I gotta find me a decent job...

Yeah, I made a topic about the EA Trem a few minutes ago at DIYSB, hopefully the guys there can help me...

forsaknazrael wrote on Mar 17th, 2008 4:09pm

Nope, never heard of that model. Man, sounds like you really know know what you're doing. Probably making a good amount of money, too. :cheers:

Not much on my end, just playing with my band. Working on recording stuff, we did "proper" recording of two demos yesterday, since the ones on my profile are super shitty, haha. Still need to perfect everything, since using a mixer and mic placement and all that shit is new to us.

also, my buddy wanted a Trem, so we ended up building the EA trem. He did almost all of the wiring, and doesn't really know his electronics...so it's acting pretty weird right now. I need to and debug it...Bah! Did yours ever work?

forsaknazrael wrote on Mar 12th, 2008 7:00pm

hai.

how's everything going man

dayvbayb wrote on Feb 26th, 2008 9:54am

hey i was told to talk to u about EE, i was thinking of doing it to get a job in the guitar industry for like making/designing amps, guitars, effects..etc is this the way to go? what do u plan on doing after uni?
heres a link to the thread if u want more info, thanks.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=783422&page=1&pp=20

aig91 wrote on Feb 12th, 2008 6:39pm

It's not a problem. I heal those who are deserving of it :) Oh, and thanks!

Tele.Player.92 wrote on Feb 11th, 2008 6:34am

I am thinking around about 250 to 300 AUD. I am from the sunshine coast so I can get a friend to pick it up. I just need a v847 model with these mods. * True bypass DPDT switch
* "Q"mod to give the wah a more vocal sound
* Volume mod to eliminate the volume drop when pedal is engaged
* Mid range mod to give the pedal more of a warm sound
* Gain mod to slightly boost signal when wah engaged.
can you help?

deluxity wrote on Feb 9th, 2008 7:58pm

i knew you knew me!! (at least you acepted :D)

how's it going?

Tele.Player.92 wrote on Feb 8th, 2008 8:12am

Hey, I was told by Ecisthebest that you know about custom pedal builders in australia. I need a wah done with Vox specs for my pedalboard. do you know anyone?

Dutchone wrote on Jan 26th, 2008 10:51am

hi, about your comment about the powersqueezer on a
Roland cube 20x, i own one, and i can tell you, it works like hell! my room isn't fully isolated, so my parents usually start nagging after 20 minutes of playing. But with the power squeezer, they stopped that. Either they got deaf or it just works...
And the best part, when playing, you hear almost no differents! certainly not in the quality of the sound.

g'day

Losenger wrote on Jan 19th, 2008 9:12am

Yeah, I went to your Myspace page, and it's all goofy. Could be me, but my page and others show up fine. Like part of the left column is cut off, and stuff doesn't look lined up. It could be how my browser interacts with Myspace, too. You know how Myspace is *rolls eyes*

Canadians have a sense of humor? Oh wait, they do have "Trailer Park Boys," which I love. And Celine Dion... she's a gas!

In high school, I worked at a farm/hardware store with a lady who came from Australia. She smoked heavily and told it like it is. A very cool person, she was.

1 2 3 4 5 read next