that guy again

that guy again's Profile Comments

MH400 wrote on Dec 13th, 2012 8:54am

i wuff yhoo

stealstrings wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 8:30am

that guy again wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 3:47pm :
[quote u='stealstrings' d='Apr 16th, 2012 7:32pm']what, how?[/quote

He was staying at my house, and decided to use my account to make some interesting threads. Good times, good times

haha ok.

that guy again wrote on Mar 30th, 2012 at 8:21pm :
Snake cat?

Cake!

I want cake ;_;

Tster wrote on Mar 12th, 2012 1:06pm

that guy again wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 at 10:26pm :
Bro I totally remember that!

You nearly got in loads of trouble with traffic :O and there was cookies

haha, how have you been anyway? What's your schedule like? We should meet up!

Tster wrote on Mar 5th, 2012 11:47pm

that guy again wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 11:55am :
Is that?! IT IS!!!

You haven't indeed,but that's fine... :'(

I'm good man, no, I'm not back at uni until the 5th. Shouldn't you know that? Considering the whole same uni thing...

Before then I'm in a play that's on this weekend Aww yeahh, playing the handsome prince in Sleeping Beauty

i saw you the other day. remember, we had a chat outside new world. i cant believe you don't remember.

JamSessionFreak wrote on Feb 27th, 2012 11:34pm

that guy again wrote on Feb 27th, 2012 at 11:27pm :
Because I no longer post in the majority of the pit. I pretty much just hang out in The Film Thread, the UG acoustic Covers Thread, The UG rock Opera Recording Studio Thread, and The New Zealand Thread nowadays.

Basically

KeWlZo0rZ. Perhaps I'll drop in someday. Though I feel the New Zealanders thread might not be for me. I'm not sure why but I suspect that not being from NZ might have something to do with it. :haha:

JamSessionFreak wrote on Feb 26th, 2012 8:21am

How come I never see you posting in the Pit?
We met in a spam thread after all. :haha:

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 20th, 2012 5:00am

that guy again wrote on Feb 19th, 2012 at 10:23pm :
Well, warm weather isn't our specialty, but for the most part the north Island is pretty fairly precise in between like 8 and 20 degrees for all eternity.

So nothing freezing, and our boiling hot is lower than many other places.

Well, swears are still swears. But the word cunt is often used to say someone's a "good cunt" which is just, good guy, or what have you... Shit like that. Fuck knows if I'm using em right

Uhhh, New Zealand has a small army force, but mostly they're used for helping out in countries the U.S has fucked, or for our boss ass S.A.S killing bitches. Apparently. I haven't read into it, as I'm not exactly pro fighting in any sense.

Wow dude, I feel like if I used the word cunt in public people would deliberately avoid me. But honestly, New Zealand seems like a cool place though. Its now on my list of places I would like to visit before I die.

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 19th, 2012 11:03pm

that guy again wrote on Feb 19th, 2012 at 5:50pm :
It's warmer in New Zealand, but not everyone is as nice as they are in Canada (which isn't to say they aren't nice, just, damn Canada, you're so polite).

If you do come to New Zealand you should be prepared for the fact that swear words are quite often used in a positive light. Just sayin'

Warm weather is the best. Im stuck in the northeast of the US and it sucks here, weather-wise. Thats also interesting about swear words. I dont think New Zealand gets in too many wars if I recall correctly(?). Which would be cool considering the US's status in world affairs.

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 19th, 2012 3:39pm

Well, if New Zealand is like Canada than sign me up. Hah :D
Canada seems like a nice place(thats really cold) but everyone seems pretty nice there. I might have to visit New Zealand one day.

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 18th, 2012 11:10pm

Yeah I wish I lived in a country like New Zealand. Only because I never hear anything about New Zealand. Seems like such a chill place. Everyone seems to hate the US for some reason or another. :shrugs:

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 18th, 2012 2:10pm

Yeah politics are a party in this country. I, personally, think it's all garbage because it's not really helping our country but whatever. Who ever makes the most money will be happy. :D

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 18th, 2012 12:07am

:haha:

Oh my god, i've never seen that video but that is hilarious. But anyway, I feel many politicians in the US aren't worth knowing about like Sarah Palin... smh

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 1:47pm

Nice man. Im impressed that you even know who Obama is. To be honest, I dont know any politician in New Zealand. :shrug:

Obama FTW wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 1:36am

I am lurking therefore I am commenting.

Tster wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 12:21am

what... its... is that tom?!

omg omg! I haven't been very active on here :(
How are you? You back at uni?

unregistered_1023077 wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 2:24pm

that guy again wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 at 9:03am :
Was that when I was dying? Nah I just man'd up and now am back to a regular old sore throat and runny nose, which sucks, but I'm not being torn in two

Ah, that's good then. Well it's better than dying without telling me >_>

But sore throats are THE WORST ILLNESS EVER. :(

unregistered_1023077 wrote on Feb 14th, 2012 4:05pm

what happened D: Did you go to the hospital or what? That fb convo was really scary!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next