t_y_l_e_r

t_y_l_e_r's Profile Comments

TheBax wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 8:37pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 at 2:23pm :

Oh.... thats cool.... i'd go with the straight plug, silver =D. Btw how do you make a homemade cable? lol
just buy some cord and buy two ends, then just solder it all together. :D It's VERY easy, and if you don't already know how to sodler, you should learn. It comes in VERY handy when your cable breaks. Because sometimes you can just buy a $2 plug for a cable and fix it, when most would end up just buying another $50 cable. I've fixed a few friend's cables from school.

TheBax wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 7:22pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 at 2:18pm :

hmmm for a 15 footer thats not bad at all..... I like straight plugs better tho.... they seat better....
oh, on their eBay page... you can get anything for the price of $35.... straight or angled plugs... gold or silver plugs.... 15 or 20 foot.... anything you want. Just email him after you order it, and he'll comfirm what you want it, then make it and send it out. Or at least that's what he told ME.

TheBax wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 6:47pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 at 5:13pm :
Monster cables, I have tried a bunch, and for the price I think they are the best, a lot disagree, personal preference I guess, what kind do you use?
at the moment.... one home-made cable and one radioshack cable :haha:.

But, as soon as i get some cash, i'm ordering a cable from www.DeathValleyCableCompany.com

Look at their "construction" link in the site... they're cables are said to be just as good as monster cables, but a little bit cheaper.
If you look at their process/what they use... they're cables look great. And plus, they're all handmade by the owner.

TheBax wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 10:12pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 at 5:09pm :
Lmao. You will eventually sell it then....
yeah... probably in like a year, haha.

Hey, what kind of cables do you use?

TheBax wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 9:44pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 at 6:43am :
Are you serious a week?? wow Idk but i guess everybody does.
close to it... put it up last weekend. :(

Eh... it's in my sig, so it'll sell eventually. I used to have some old Strat parts(which i still do, but i only have a few things left) for sale in my sig... and after a while(few months, precisely) i finally sold them all.
Invader Jim told me to post a lot in the GB&C forum... and it worked. But he bought like half the stuff himself, haha.

TheBax wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 12:32am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 at 7:11pm :
aha yeah UG doesn't give you a whole lot....
i know... it's LAME. I've got a guitar tuner that i'm selling in my sig, and would you believe that in almost a week, i've got NO bids! :eek:
I guess people already have tuners or something. :confused:

TheBax wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 10:25pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 25th, 2008 at 9:37pm :
ahahah idk what happened with that comment anyway id say with time it will grow i could link in my sig for what good that will do... and i like the misfits.....
yeah, i USED to have it in my sig, but now i ran out of room, so i just took it out.

TheBax wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 2:26am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 25th, 2008 at 9:23pm :
Yeah, I joined, and well Strangely enough I only like some AFI, that's rather weird I guess since some of AFI is in BA, the singer is one of them I think right ? lol idk but anyway I was rather surprised to see that the group only had 11 members me included!
Yeah, i just started it a few months back, it's just a baby. :D

And BA is Davey Havok (vocals of both) and Jade Puget (guitar of AFI; keyboard/synth of BA). :)

I have a lot of diversity in my taste of music from AFI, because they're whole career goes from punk to soft/emo music... so i end up listening to The Cure AND the Misfits.... nice combination, huh? :haha:

TheBax wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 2:17am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Aug 25th, 2008 at 9:13pm :

Not much man. I like the whole Christian Guitar group thing, good idea for a lot of guitarist on here to join. I love Blaqk audio too... I think they are quite underrated tho..... sadly....
Hey, you should join the BA group, if you already haven't. I've got some songs put up on their, so hopefully some lurkers will become newly found fans. :D

You like AFI, too?

TheBax wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 2:06am

Yeah, if you're on these forums you'd be scared to even look at one the way everybody talks about them... but the truth is, they're not THAT bad. I like mine (not better than my Valveking, though. :p: )

It's a pretty nice practice amp. :)

soo... what's up? :D