t_y_l_e_r

t_y_l_e_r's Profile Comments

TheBax wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 2:45am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 20th, 2008 at 9:38pm :
hey, I have a group I started not too long ago and i need another mod in case I get banned again will you be a mod in it?
1.) What group is it?

and 2.) You like the Misfits? :D

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 11:30pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 6:23pm :
lmao sorry....
:haha:

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 11:21pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 6:15pm :
yeah mine changed
Oh... darn! I thought i did something... :sad:

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 11:12pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 5:47pm :
Yeah me too my goal is to reach 1 million in like 2 years
Well, mine is just to get a high "post per day" count... because i started a profile a few months before i found the forum... so i had under 1 per day for the longest time... even when i posted like 5 times a day or more.

Is yours back? B/c i just hard-refreshed my page to get my profile pic to change (stupid thing takes a week to change on it's own), and my post count is back to normal.

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 10:33pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 5:27pm :
Oh ok huge releif lmao.... your the man
awe... :o hehehe...

I freaked out the first time it happened, Lol. I was like, "But... but.. i worked SO HARD!!!" I was so mad, because for some reason i'm proud of my post count, haha.

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 10:25pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 5:22pm :
ok why does my forum posts say 1?????????
Mine does, too. It's just temporary. It's something about them deleting old posts from the Pit and the n00bz forum.... it'll be back to normal in a little while.

Mine did this about 2 months back, too. Don't worry. :)

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 10:21pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 5:18pm :
Yeah but hey i give guitar lessons and i was wanting to create a website with lessons for them etc.... Are they a way i can do that for free i have had a free prophp forum before but i don't mess with it anymore..... can i get one fully customizable for free?
hmm... i'm not too sure on this one. Ask the Pit! :D

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 10:10pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 9:51pm :
Thanks man i got it to work.... your the man!!!
Awe... thanks! :D

We all learn somewhere... and one day you'll be the same and you'll be teaching others the way of the int3rw3bz. :down:

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 2:43am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 9:41pm :
it says the image has been removed or deleted (photobuket.)
Ohhh... try www.tinypic.com :D

TheBax wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 2:40am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 5:48pm :
Ok i just got it to work but it saved the image has been deleted or moved.... shit lmao
what happened?

TheBax wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 10:47pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 5:44pm :
ok why did it fuck up did i do something wrong i such a nub at this shit.....
no... it's just if you use a simple pic code and make it as a link... it'll automatically make the border. Same thing happened to my Christian Guitarists group pic... but i just hijacked UG's code for they're banner... and used it for my pic. (the same one i gave you, too. :D )

And you'll learn, just be patient young GWASSHOPPAH.

TheBax wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 10:14pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 6:30am :
oh ok well fix it for me lmao
i'll PM you the code. :D

TheBax wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 2:53am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 at 9:32pm :
I didnt know it was like that it doesnt show up like that on mine....lol
Well, here's what i see: http://i38.tinypic.com/2jdhzdg.jpg

TheBax wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 2:23am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 at 9:21pm :
Exactly..... one of theese days im going to the most awesome rig lmao I wish i could just get whatever whenever lmao........
I know... i had a master plan for last summer to get a job, and get a Marshall DSL50 head... but guess what?! Didn't get the job... BUT i did end up with enough money for a VK, which i love... but i'd always trade that MOFO in for a DSL50. :D

btw... do you like that pic in your About Me acting like a link and having that blue outline??? Just wondering, because i could fix it for you... :)

TheBax wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 2:18am

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 at 9:07pm :
Yeah I was talking this one guy a few months back and I was talking about spider III's and he was like they suck blah blah etc you know.... then i went to his profile and looked at his gear and like all his guitar was crap.... like some kinda squier a shit amp and i was like have you ever played a line 6 and hes like no........ and i was like why did you just Flame the shit outta me?????
I'll bet he just, wait... i KNOW he was just doing that because he saw someone else say that... and a few others said it. EVEN THOUGH everyone preaches about PREFERENCE! PREFERENCE! PREFERENCE!!!!

TheBax wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 2:02am

If you want an honest answer... retards+banwaggon=retarded Spider III flamers. And probably 50% of them haven't even PLAYED one before. :mad:

Simple, really. i mean, they're not THAT bad... obviously, for the money, you can get better. But it's not like their worse than plugging into a tennis racket... i mean, especially on their "sweet spot". Like mine... on 3 on the Vol it sounds great. But anything higher or lower just sounds like horrid hamster penis. But like i said, they're not THAT bad. And i've actually heard of some people on here that LOVE them... and wouldn't trade theirs for any Roland Cube.

Another thing that's funny, the same people bashing Spiders, are mostly the people who try to sounds smart, and be all, "Its really preference, it's what YOU like... blah, blah, blah." But then someone wants a new guitar, and they've got a Spider that they're happy with, and those people are like,"NEW AMP!!! RAWRRR!!!"

[/RANT] :haha:

TheBax wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 1:49am

OH, i thought it was like, his sounds or something, not like his songs' sounds. Okay. Cool. :D

TheBax wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 11:52pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 at 6:35pm :
Ok. I have a eric clapton crossroads pedal ive had for awhile and I was running it through that line 6 and it sounded like shit but when i run it troguh my little custom practice amp it sounds great.......
Ah.. how's that pedal? I've never got to try it out. What exactly does it do?

TheBax wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 11:27pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 at 6:23pm :
actual line 6 pedals.....
I think the individual pedals are okay. Haven't heard much about them, though. I know one thing, though, don't get the cheap multi-FX pedals, they're absolute crap. If you're EVER gonna get a multi-FX pedal.. just get one of those expensive Boss ones... or really, just ask EG or GG&A. ;)

TheBax wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 11:20pm

t_y_l_e_r wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 at 6:14pm :
well yeah but I haven't had the amp long i bought that Jackson dinky and that amp at the same time.... and I don't think i have figured all of my amp yet... I bought the FBV express pedal with it too..... so surely i can get sounds to hold me off for awhile..... what about line 6 effects?
actual Line 6 pedals? Or the ones on the amp?

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 read next