The Todd's High FivesViews: 567
A list of high-fives from the Todd (Scrubs) courtesy of wikipedia.
- The Face Five - A euphemism for Todd simply having been slapped in the face.
- The Self Five
- The Euphemism Five
- The Inflatable Five - Given to a sex doll that Todd was gifting to Dr. Kelso.
- The Sterile Five - Given to Dr. Wen following a successful operation, without actually touching each other's gloves.
- The Air Five - Similar to The Sterile Five.
- The Helen Keller Five - Given to Turk, both of whom close their eyes thus causing their hands to completely miss.
- The Internal Uh-Oh Five - Given due to Turk opposing the boob job of a young female patient and the plastic surgery head wanting to torment him (Turk)
- The Mental Five
- The "'Twas better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Five - Given to JD upon learning that Keith has proposed to Elliot.
- The "Last Thing That Somebody Says" Five - Used when Todd doesn't listen to what Turk is saying.
- The Betrayal Five - Used to strike Turk in the chest to hijack Dr. Wen's fetched briefcase at a time when all surgeons were simultaneously seeking Dr. Wen's approval for a promotion.
- The Cyber Five - Given to Turk upon being asked about his visible thetoddtime.com logo t-shirt.
- The Miracle Five - Used to bring a patient in cardiac arrest back to life. But this does not really happen it is only a daydream/fantasy
- The Assisted Five - To include a third person physically using another's arm to high five The Todd.
- The Entire Coffee Bucks Five - Given to every person in the Coffee Bucks.
- Ice Fishing Five -
- Fairy Five -
- I'll miss you high Five -
- Make it stop five
2:32 pm - 0 comments - 0 Kudos - Report!