stratkat

stratkat's Profile Comments

Comments: 492, viewing 41 - 60

Smalls=) wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 3:55am

stratkat wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 at 11:52am :
http://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/
It's three bucks, but it's free to listen too. It has a few other UGers featured on there as well.:3


That is some really good music!

quote

Smalls=) wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 5:39pm

stratkat wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 at 3:03pm :
sorry, I probably was at the timeXD

I just released an album yesterday, and saw judas priest in concert:3


Really? I will have to get it!

quote

Smalls=) wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 5:30pm

stratkat wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:30pm :
Yeah, what's up?


You sound kinda bored.

quote

Smalls=) wrote on Nov 4th, 2011 5:31pm

Hey long time no talk!

quote

bloodtrocuted93 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2011 9:48pm

You're a really pretty girl. :P

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 28th, 2011 2:01pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 at 11:50pm :
Sweet, you're officially the biggest fan then:3


:D YAAAY! Putting as stat, I deleted my FB a long time ago.

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 3:54pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 at 1:32am :
Haha:3
hope you don't mind but I made a post on facebook saying nikki's Daydream Anatomy's biggest fan. If you do mind I can remove it, but I thought I'd let people know.


and actually it's an honor xD

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 3:53pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 at 1:32am :
Haha:3
hope you don't mind but I made a post on facebook saying nikki's Daydream Anatomy's biggest fan. If you do mind I can remove it, but I thought I'd let people know.


haha I dont mind.

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 9:09pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 at 12:04pm :
Honestly you might be the biggest one, maybe when the next album comes out I'll be able to generate a code or something to give you a free copy.


AWESOME! I am unarguably -not a word- say that I'm the hugest fan of DDA ever.

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 1:48pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 at 11:36pm :
XD srs, that's too cool.


xD I'm a DDA Super-Ultra-Mega-Fan lololol

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 12:50am

stratkat wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 at 3:47pm :
No, I took a lil break, I do that from time to time. I've been really thinking about starting again though.

Also noticed dda on your fav bands list here:3


Shyea, might as well go on there if I listen to ya like everyday xD

quote

KitKat555 wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 9:49pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 at 4:47pm :
Aw what was the movie?

and thanks^^

Titanic. </3
And np :D

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 7:28pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 at 8:55pm :
Oh and dyed my hair red:3

Awesome! I was red once btu I looked like a fox, so I went blonde instead. xP
Working on any new songs? =D

quote

KitKat555 wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 12:53pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 at 3:16am :
sup?

I got my hair dyed red:3

I just watched the saddest movie EVER.
And I saw the pics! Its AWESOME! :D

quote

Nicki Minaj wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 1:44pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 at 2:22am :
Sup?


Nothing Much. School is really boring. =P How about yew?
-Nikki

quote

KitKat555 wrote on Sep 16th, 2011 12:49pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 16th, 2011 at 1:43am :
Aw
I heard a bunch of people are canceling it, so maybe they'll change their minds on the price hike.

Welll I heard that they were expecting to loose over 60% of there costumers but the remaining 40% is were they are going to get their money. They are willing to loose over half of there costumers to gain a little more money. I really dont think Netflix is going to be staying around for very long. xD

quote

KitKat555 wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 12:37pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 at 12:51am :
I did the free trial, I really wanna get a sub.
While I had it I watched clannad, it was uber sad:'(

I have never heard of it.

Also we are going to be quitting Netflix soon because they are rasing the cost and we cant afford it. :(

quote

KitKat555 wrote on Sep 14th, 2011 6:48am

stratkat wrote on Sep 14th, 2011 at 1:40am :
Jeez, yeah I wouldn't go that much either:s

haha yeah its much cheeper to go to Netflix.

quote

KitKat555 wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 10:10pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 3:52pm :
Well the theatres I go to are usually like, 4.50 a ticket, but bigger ones charge more then a netflix sub:s There's actually a drive in 15 minutes away where it's 5 dollars for 2 movies.

Well were I live its like $12 for a movie not counting snacks.

quote

KitKat555 wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 12:57pm

stratkat wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 7:53am :
Wow that was a while agoO.o

I don't go a lot either, the nearest theatre is like, an hour drive.

Mines like 20 min away. Its just costest so much! I usally watch Netflix instead. xD

quote

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next
Post your comment :
Expand