strat0blaster

Profile index

7021 profile views [ stats ]

More pictures...

last online: Nov 21, 2013

registered February 12, 2008

Contacting strat0blaster
Send message Forward
Add to friends Favorites
Add to group Block user

Gender : Male

Birthday : July 8, 1984

Occupation : Aquaman

Location : Shambala, United States


Education : High school

Smoker : No

Drinker : No


Forum posts: 2,297 (0.92 per day)

All posts by strat0blaster

All threads by strat0blaster

Gear info
strat0blaster has 7 pieces of equipment:

Yamaha: Some Acoustic. I can't remember the model number.

Ibanez: S2120XAV

Fender: Ameristrat (Hot Rails Bridge)

Washburn: BT-2 Maverick.

ESP: C304

Ibanez: RG220B Rodded/Modded

Peavey: XXX 2x12

Interests
Favorite bands :
Dead Letter Circus, Fair To Midland, Ludovico Einaudi, Dead By April, 10 Years, Abingdon Boys School, The GazettE, Alice Nine, Inoran, Black Light Burns, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Defontes, Eve to Adam, Karnivool, John Mayer, Linkin Park, Niyaz, Paramore, Rage Against the Machine, Red, Rise Against, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, Sadie, Seal, Sevendust, Soilwork, Styles of Beyond, Swollen Members, Sw1tched, The Birthday Massacre, 30 Seconds to Mars, Katatonia, Sevendust, Alter Bridge, Dead Letter Circus, Karnivool, Fair To Midland.
Favorite guitarists :
Kirk Hammett, [b][u]Jerry Cantrell[/b][/u], Wes Borland, Munky, Clint Lowery, Mark Tremonti. I'll put my favorite vocalists here as well since there's no section for them, in order of influence: Taki Sassaris (eve to adam.),Jesse Hassek (10 Years), Lajon Witherspoon (Sevendust), Scott Anderson (Finger Eleven), Myles Kennedy (Alter Bridge).
Favorite bassists :
Ryan from Mudvayne, Victor Wooten, Sam Rivers.
Favorite books :
Stephen King's Dark Tower Series, Clive Barker's Weaveworld, The Talisman... I'm pretty into Manga.
Favorite tv :
Futurama, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Frisky Dingo, Aqua Teen Hunger Force... Stuff like that. Stand up comedy (Kevin Hart, Daniel Tosh, Nick Swardson, etc.), Tosh.0, Bully Beatdown (the ONLY MMA influenced thing I like about anything MMA related), The Soup. Anime. Anime.
Favorite movies :
The Crow. Anything with Tony Jaa or Jet Li. Hayao Miyazaki's works. Chocolate/Raging Phoenix (pretty much anything Jeeja Yanin). Donnie Yen's work (Ip Man, Kill Zone).
UG Groups
About strat0blaster
I spend 80% of my time training. The other 20% of my time is divided up amongst work, gaming, and my acoustic guitar and singing. As far as music goes, I'm primarily a vocalist these days.

I'm more or less a hermit. I stick to myself most of the time, and I'm fine with that.
The Myspace
strat0blaster has 19 friends :
View all friends
Post your comment
Expand