stradivari310

stradivari310's Profile Comments

Mors_o))) wrote on Oct 21st, 2011 3:51am

hey man, have you check this shit out?

Mors_o))) wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 5:09am

Hey man, sorry about the breakup thing, two questions?
The delays on the TC FB sound beastly, but how do you feel about the looper function?
Also, how much for an SFT?
Cheerio :p:

Mors_o))) wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 8:32pm

stradivari310 wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 at 2:29pm :
Because if there's anything boosting it, the gate kicks in and I get a very compressed sound with a scrambled texture. It's awesome, but usually not what I'm looking for. And in case you are curious, the SHO is at the end because it's a sort of "foundation" pedal that augments my clean sound.

yeah i thought it was bcuz of the gate.

Mors_o))) wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 7:22pm

stradivari310 wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 at 1:15pm :
Haha the mega fuzz may be out of commission, but you'd be suprised what I can get with Hyperion > Big Muff > Super Hard-On > cranked amp with lots of bass

kewl!
just out of curiosity, why is the hyperion first in chain?

jasonggabbott wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 5:02pm

Congrats on being featured on the front page, "best of the week"!

TheSeventhOne wrote on Jan 5th, 2010 3:22pm

stradivari310 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 12:43am :
I speak for the rest of the Gear for Post-Rock thread when I say where the hell did you go? Haha, you started one of the best threads on this site.

Wow, had no idea it'd get so popular! I'm back now haha

IbanezPsycho wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 8:15pm

The cleans were actually really good on the ultra and the reverb wasn't half bad to boot. It was far from fender cleans but more then workable for pretty much any type of clean work you need it for. Out of the amps I have played and owned its right up there with my fender black face module I own now.

stradivari310 wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 at 11:08am :
Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me how good the clean channel on your Ultra was. I'm looking at one and although I'm not buying it for the cleans, I need them to be pretty warm and have high headroom.

MatrixClaw wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 12:47am

stradivari310 wrote on Oct 9th, 2009 at 8:01pm :
Hey, could you tell me a bit about your Seymour Duncan Convertible? It looks like a fantastic amp and I found a great deal on one. Thanks.

This site can tell you all the specs, how everything functions, etc:

It's a really awesome amp though, I have mine for sale as well, but I may just end up keeping it. The cleans on mine are phenomenal and pretty much any sound can be achieved on it with the right modules. Pentode/Triode switches are cool as well as the built-in attenuator, which lets you bring the wattage all the way down to 5W. Mine has an EVM-12L speaker in it as well, which since the amp is open-back, you'd think it would be looser at high gain, but the EVM keeps it tight as hell, even tighter than most closed-back cabs I've owned ;)

ze monsta wrote on Oct 1st, 2009 8:53pm

Hey fella, thanks for the add. I really like the recorded stuff you've got up there! :)

Goldenglove wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 1:39pm

No, all the sorta post-rock stuff in my clips is recorded with my Boss Micro BR. I only used my Micro Q-Tron as a standalone effect on "Tailless Pete". The rest is just inbuilt effects on the Micro BR and some bowing :D

DemoColorScheme wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 12:50am

Thanks mate! That's really kind!
I'm glad you enjoy both projects!

DemoColorScheme wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 11:26pm

Thanks!

Exo M7 wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 2:54am

Yeah man it's cool! I really want a semi-hollow with P90s. Yeah, yours has humbuckers, but it looks hellaciously awesome.

mcrfobtai wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 5:00am

stradivari310 wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 at 7:52pm :
Wow, I never would have guessed. There are really some great high-gain pedals out there. What kind of synth do you have?

eh some shitty yamaha. I'm not a big synth player. :p:

mcrfobtai wrote on Aug 6th, 2009 9:57pm

stradivari310 wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 at 9:30pm :
Wow, you have a good metal tone. How did you pull that off with your Classic 30? I'm having a hard time getting a good high gain tone that cuts through on my Classic 50, but I'm on the wait list for a Barber Dirty Bomb so that shouldn't be an issue soon.

Great playing btw! You guys sound tight.

It was actually an uber metal pedal into the clean channel, but I'm not playing guitar. I'm on synth, though you cant really hear it in the recording. and thanks, it was only our first time rhersing so I'm really excitied about this

mcrfobtai wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 4:48am

stradivari310 wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 at 10:32pm :
That's good at least. Same style?

No, much heavier. More metalcore and deathcore. We just reversed for the first time and are starting to get songs together. There's one I just put up, without vocals

mcrfobtai wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 10:19pm

stradivari310 wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 7:43pm :
That sucks, but it's good to see your friends going on to such success! Hopefully things will work out for you to return. Did you play on the recordings?

yeah, I've got another band coming together though. No I did not play on the recordings, they were done before I joined

mcrfobtai wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 5:03pm

stradivari310 wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 11:01am :
Oh and by the way, your band is ridiculously good. That's some quality post-hardcore.

No problem, and thanks about the band, but I had to leave last week. Family issues :(
I still go support them though. they actually may open for A Skylit Drive and Senses Fail in the fall.

bannanaman wrote on Jul 15th, 2009 1:53am

Just listened to Academic, it was great:D, keep up the good work!

Heliotrope wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 8:45pm

Really digging your song "academic". Plus nice use of effects on the other stuff you had. I always enjoy listening stuff that has loads of effects on it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next