steven seagull

steven seagull's Profile Comments

Pitchard wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 9:19pm

Sorry, I don't agree with the closing of the thread. If you can't see that it was asking for experiences/opinions of the songs mentioned in the video from students and fellow teachers (which was in discussion with others users expressing opinion) then clearly the forum(s) are not fit for purpose. If guitar techniques is not the forum for lesson based material/advice, then why would it go into the artists forum when I'm not promoting my playing yet along my own songs? If people looked into any of the songs (other than who plays them), then you would have noticed that it's a rise in finger style riffs over the last year, a technique that could have been discussed...but never mind.

negativecreep94 wrote on Sep 29th, 2015 10:38pm

Come at me, bitch

PLayyy wrote on Jan 5th, 2015 11:46pm

You suck.

GuitarFreak1387 wrote on Apr 17th, 2014 1:13pm

steven seagull wrote on Apr 15th, 2014 at 7:12am :
"dickfart"

congratulations, not only have I never been called that before, I don't think I've even heard it before

Your welcome?

GuitarFreak1387 wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 12:23am

why did you unban me? I said i wasn't sorry. If your going to be throwing around bans for petty shit, that to be honest was quite funny, you can at least mean it and see them trough to the end dickfart.

Jono104 wrote on Apr 8th, 2014 3:07pm

Dude, bit miffed that you closed my thread. Quite clearly the purpose was not to promote a YouTube channel but to ask people what they would find useful..

RoKHED wrote on Jun 28th, 2013 3:04pm

You're pretty damned good! I can't even pull that off... Then again, only been playin for 1 1/2 years...

Rickshaw Jah wrote on Dec 5th, 2012 11:33pm

Don't look at my profile. :mad:

CANTSTOPSLAMMIN wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 12:25pm

WHAT YOU NEED IS A NEW AMP.

Stealthtastic wrote on Aug 2nd, 2012 9:25am

haha holy shit you're a mod now? I remember when I joined this place and asked loads of stupid noob questions you always helped me out super fast! Well deserved man!!!

whoomit wrote on Jul 30th, 2012 3:51pm

I wrote a song the other day called Steven Seagull! Thought I should let you know. It's going on a split EP with due 07 :p:

GuitarGreed wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 9:45pm

Hi Mark, I saw your reply in one of my post w.r.t free giveaway, I am doing this for the benefit of the UG community as a whole, there might be some self promotion involved but I really don't think it warrants banning. Hope you consider it. If it is too much of a hasstle I would be happy to delete the post.

Vin

StonedColdCrazy wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 12:44am

Oh no a mod lurking my profile.
*checks for warning*
:wavey: :D

electro80 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2012 9:40pm

Hi, what do you think of my video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=affeEt5UMFE

wyldelife wrote on Oct 21st, 2011 11:52am

I understand. And I meant no disrespect, you have helped me a lot of times, so thank you! :)

wyldelife wrote on Sep 30th, 2011 10:36am

Excellent answer!

wyldelife wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 10:47am

Not to be an ass or anything. But how come your advices is Grade A, but you fail to incorporate them into your own playing? I find your playing sloppy, your vibrato is too stressed and I just don't understand it.

DanTheHobbit wrote on Aug 26th, 2011 11:47am

Much obliged for your suggestions a few months ago. I finally got home and was able to mess around with the pickups and taps on my little amp for a day. The sound quality was noticeable in the few hours spent effing around. I look forward to delving further into what I can do. A thousand thanks for your help.

leonardogzm wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 3:28am

hey dude, my intention was to promote a lesson i made not my channel, i've never said a think about my channel on the thread, sorry if that bother you, again, wasnt never my intention. best of luck

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next