skaterskagg1

skaterskagg1's Profile Comments

itsmj wrote on Mar 12th, 2010 11:29pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1286991

For some reason the mods are trying to be a hero and protect the real girl that's not in the pictures, by deleting the real girl in the picture's myspace, so here are the myspace and facebook links again:

Her name is Federica Chiara Basile

Amizuerst wrote on Jan 30th, 2010 12:08pm

We should play a game of CLuE sometime.
Here is some more information for you, Dick Tracy:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1268779

kthxbi wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 8:27pm

just thought youd like to know, i messaged that mixed race girl who was involved in the whole scandal, and she told me something which, well, could be a lie, im not as good at investigation as you, but she told me that she was a friend of the original blonde girl, and the blonde girl had basically made up the 'im black' thing to get rid of the guy. got the pictures etc. off the mixed raced friend and fed them to the guy to throw him off.

dunno if its true or not, but yeah.

XianXiuHong wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 10:09am

My God, you are AMAZING! I loved that little investigation you did, it was freaking EPIC!

Please accept my friend request! I'll give you my first born!

ticklemeemo wrote on Jan 6th, 2010 12:18am

You got banned?? For what? I don't see anything you did wrong except be Sherlock Holmes.
We'll get you out man.

billybusa wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 2:46pm

Dude, I did some googling to continue on the search of who WITB19 really is.

First I goggled deathslove666 and I ended up on a myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/art_of_subconsciousness - As you can see, she is from california.

One of the comments is linking a picture of some sort from the photobucket account "deathslove666".
The myspace page of the person posting that link is this: http://www.myspace.com/thedeathbatcult

As you can see in the "About Me" section it says: TheDBCGIRLS (the death bat cult is a fan page to the band Avenged Sevenfold)

Cassie V

And there's a broken picture here linking from a photobucket account called "emogirl23" (the name of the picture is cassiev).
Now, on the myspace page of thedeathbatcult it says location: california.

Now: the facebook page of Cassandra Wynn states:

Music:

Michael Jackson

R.I.P Michael Jackson (We will miss you)

AVENGED SEVENFOLD(< omg, conspiracy!)
This whole thing is so confusing and fucked up.

Also: Wynn is a common Irish surname.

gatechballer wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 8:26am

Dude.......nice fucking work. I'll join the fight for your freedom

coryklok wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 4:17am

skaterskagg1 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 9:51pm :
Now you're banned to? Carmel is abusing her power. Someone should do something about her.

No one can, she's got as much power as the creator of this site.

chaoticfables wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 3:54am

Rest In Peace, Mr. Bond. :(

Pannenkoeken wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 11:45pm

As a fellow 08er, I will fight for you.

Iivewire wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 4:57pm

i never really knew you (just sorta saw you around), but i just read through the entire thread and you did some good work man

ill join the fight to save you!

entity0009 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 1:43pm

This is fucked up man.

JacobTheMe wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 9:14am

You'll be unbanned within a week. At least you better be.

Lt. Shinysides wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 8:57am

we're all fightin for your unban man. this has pissed me off royally

slipknot5678 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 8:55am

Damn it! A fellow Utahn is gone (even though I'm a Texan tecnically). This sucks.

RocksAwakening5 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 8:53am

Banned? quite un-excellent sir...

MH400 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 8:34am

Fuckin bullshit. One of the few intelligent users.

Gyroscope wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 8:27am

Nooo! My fellow Utahn has been banned!

chaoticfables wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 7:34am

Ah fuck :(

coryklok wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 7:33am

skaterskagg1 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 1:22am :
coryklok wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 5:04pm :Why were you banned?! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS TOMFOOLERYThe technical reason? "Encouraging the harassment of a user, revealing private info." I didn't harass anyone, but I did post easily accessible pics of WITB19.
The real reason? Carmel is probably on her period. Primusfan didn't mind what we were doing, he saw the whole thing.

Anyone could have found the information, it was openly on the internet.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next