sguitar

sguitar's Profile Comments

EndlessMike wrote on Jan 29th, 2013 5:18pm

lol yeah, he's always using some kind of weird tuning. it definitely sounds close, though! i know his songs are mainly composed of the same riffs, just picked out a little differently. what you've tabbed out is basically a template i can work off of. thanks!!

EndlessMike wrote on Jan 26th, 2013 12:33am

sguitar wrote on Dec 25th, 2012 at 6:23pm :
maybe some day ill give it a try... i have no time this year
It's all good! I'm still trying to learn Milk and Honey.

untell wrote on Jan 3rd, 2012 12:36am

sguitar wrote on Aug 1st, 2010 at 8:23am :
sry...
Wow there was a lot of hate there! Erm, I terribly sorry for giving you tab only 3 stars - I've looked back at it and there is no problem with it! So I'm sorry for that.

Cr@ZyBoY wrote on Aug 26th, 2011 2:35pm

sguitar wrote on Aug 25th, 2011 at 2:24pm :
sry... i just saw ur comment. I usually don't look at my profile... but i think my tab is correct... i made after the studio version not some live performance... you can clearly hear A5 D5 twice and the note in the main riff is G9!! I spent a lot of time listening to that part... it sounds good with an B8, but it's an G9. I'm not gonna update my tab anymore if there's nothing really wrong with it.

Ok, in fact it doesn't really matter what note it is, as you say that B8 sounds good. In general both our tabs sound clear and similar to the original :)

Cr@ZyBoY wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 3:42pm

E:---------5--7------------7-7-5----
B:-5~~-8-5-------5~~-5-8-5----------
G:-7b9-----------7b9----------------
D:----------------------------------
A:----------------------------------
E:----------------------------------

E:-------------17-19----------------19-19-17--
B:-17~~--20-17-------17~~--17-20-17-----------
G:-19b21-------------19b21--------------------
D:--------------------------------------------
A:--------------------------------------------
E:--------------------------------------------
Ok, these parts are better for playing (even my guitar has only 21 frets), but you missed some notes.

Cr@ZyBoY wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 3:42pm

sguitar wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 10:32pm :
i've updated my BUSH tab... (found some mistakes in your guitar pro tab IMO)

Ok, let's see:
E:---------------------------------------------
B:---------------------------------------------
G:---------------------------------------------
D:---5----7----5----7-7---5----7----5----7-7---
A:-7----5----7----5--5--7----5----7----5--5----
E:---------------------------------------------
Why did you double the A(5)-D(7) part? I hear it only once per bar.

E:----------7-------------7------------------7-- --7----
B:----8---8---10-8---8-10---10-8--------8-10---- ----10~
G:-(9)--9----------9-------------9/7--9--------9 -------
D:---------------------------------------------- -------
A:---------------------------------------------- -------
E:---------------------------------------------- -------
The third note from the end should be B(8), not G(9). You can hear it clearly at their Jimmy Kimmel's live show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4fxYhowBQs

sguitara wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 3:41pm

666 profile views...! whatever that means!!

greendaypunkrox wrote on Aug 24th, 2010 3:30pm

thanx for accepting me btw :cheers:

greendaypunkrox wrote on Aug 21st, 2010 6:07pm

zombieland 2 iz cumming?!?!?!
no fucking way!!!!!!!!!
i dont believe you....I WANT PROOF DAMNIT :D

Stooge19 wrote on Jul 30th, 2010 3:47pm

the "disco" sound that im talking about is just like with all the electronic music that any idiot can make with a computer. i was referring to disco cuz back in the '70s it was basically the same as it is now, a LOT of the majority of the ppl like to listen to it and a few ppl really listened to underground music like punk stuff. and it doesn't matter what the "music-style" is, as long as its not some shit that everybody conforms to in the blink of an eye. and no doubt there can be shitty underground bands, everyone has their own opinion! lol. me and my friend are both into underground music but there's STILL some stuff that i hate that he listens too lol. i agree with what you say about new rock shit and charts and stuff.

electric killer wrote on Jul 26th, 2010 12:18pm

sguitar wrote on Jul 26th, 2010 at 12:32am :
artist* ... i'm no AC/DC fanboy and who cares... you?! comeon, wtf dude?!

if ACDC i would never have picked up my guitar and playing as much as i am
(i Can do Sink The Pink a lot better than the crappy version on this sight (its just that while playing it i kept thinking"holy shit ??? people are going to listen to this")

electric killer wrote on Jul 25th, 2010 8:05am

i'm a bit concerned, ACDC was the second last song you could think of, i'm offended

WesselCaster wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 2:00pm

Nice Bandlist : D

LPFan4 wrote on May 21st, 2010 3:18pm

Thx for rating !!

Chokenhold wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 8:08pm

Nice taste in music there!

ln_z wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 3:02am

thanks for stopping by :)

Zebadee wrote on May 25th, 2009 8:12pm

Muchos respect for the profile pic man lol :)

ACDC+zepplinrul wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 4:53pm

thanks for the approval on thee tab i wrote wish i would get some more