sexxyemopunk13

sexxyemopunk13's Profile Comments

em!ly wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 8:49am

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 at 4:39pm :
yeah flyleaf does rock! i love their song Again, but i especially love My Chemical Romance! freakin love em haha

yay me too i cant wait for their new album , i really wanna go and see MCR live this year

sadSTATUE wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 10:13pm

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 5:48pm :
thanks really helps to know that im not the only one that sometimes feels like giving up, but i think the blog i posted gave me what i needed and im sitting in my bed with my guitar now

Yeah it happens to everyone :p but at least you're trying to get back into it.

salmon philippe wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 8:10am

I have noticed that you loved the songs of Lindsey Pillow (Ln_z)
I have made a collaboration with her , addind some guitar on one of her great song , have a listen and comment, if you like it , I can send it to you
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/philfriends/mus ic/play856942

sadSTATUE wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 8:23pm

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 2:04am :
hehe thats good, and im ok, about to post a blog abt my leaving UG (temporarily i hope) and wow, haha we have a lot of fav bands in common

Well, hey, I hope it does end up being temporary. I know what it's like to lose motivation. I mean I love playing guitar and music and all that, but sometimes when I feel like I haven't progressed I just feel like quitting for a while. I haven't, luckily, but I know what it's like.

sadSTATUE wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 7:46am

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 1:44am :
hey sad how have you been? and have u always had like a gazillion more bands posted than me?? lol

I've been pretty good, how about you?

And most likely :p: That list has been up there forever.

em!ly wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 10:47am

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 at 6:55am :
haha thanks!! and wow we do have a lot of the same bands

lol np i and i know , i was like "yay someone else who likes flyleaf"

em!ly wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 11:43am

yay someone likes the same bands as me .. and your background is epic btw :)

ln_z wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 5:39am

did you get those songs i emailed you?

2006 wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 9:57am

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 at 10:01pm :
haha no need to be sorry, im actually quite fond of lurkers, means new friends and oh nothing just got back from a night out whats up with you?

nm just bored outta my mind at the moment.
how you been??

2006 wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 2:11am

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 at 4:50pm :
Hehe agreed also :P

sorry hahaha
what up???

salmon philippe wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 2:27pm

cool new pics , I commented some of them ;)

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 2:42am

I'm doing well :)
Did i ever mention you have some the awesomest bands EVER?! (on ur fav.bands list lol)

SinSyringe wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 12:58am

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on May 25th, 2010 at 10:31pm :
holy shit, u have more favorite bands posted than i do

haha yess my favorite bands list goes on eternally :D but your profile is more packed in other aspects

lol you should ask emoslayer to apologize XD

GregAshby wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 11:34pm

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 6:25pm :
im great! oh and nice pics btw
Thanks!!!

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 1:34am

yeah, mornings are when us NORMAL people wake up :P (joking of course)
hmm, that would kinda screw with you wouldn't it? wait a minute you're on summer break so what difference does it make haha? if you get tired then just sleep. not like you have a short time to do it in lmao. yeah i hate that haha, it's always when you stayed up really late that people wanna do stuff in the morning!
hahaha yeah hanging out with your mom when you look high, that'll be fun XD
really? i EXTREMELY mellow out when i'm tired. i'm actually boring as hell because i can't talk at all and can't keep a conversation going. it's kinda funny actually XD
well don't hurt yourself now :P we wouldn't want that haha

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 12:20am

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 5:56pm :
haha true, i do usually miss morning lol and no prob

you should try it sometime :P it's good sometimes haha.

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 11:42pm

sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 5:21pm :
haha cant wait! and haha i completely understand the sleep and not being a morning person lol i wish i couldve slept through my classes but my teachers were loud and talked non stop.. literally lol it was quite annoying. :\ haha and oh wow a log toss sounds much better than a hammer toss! lol and your welcome and aww that has to suck, hope that gets fixed soon, cuz i would really love to what you put up xD and no prob i couldnt resist not adding you!

lol glad to hear ;)
ahhhh i hate that, i was lucky because i missed the class where i'd have to pay attention so in period 5 i could sleep for an hour and a half :D (last period of the day). haha you can't even say you're NOT a morning person since you haven't seen the morning before :P
haha yeah! but usually people don't know what i'm talking about when i say "log toss" so i just say hammer toss XD
yeah me too, it's a pain in the ass haha. aww thanks :) i feel honoured

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 10:03pm

haha ok, i'll be there by the end of the week :P
lol i'm not really nocturnal i'm just not a morning person, i'm not alive unless i sleep in til like 12. But i can't complain about sleeping in class, it passes the time.
hahaha that's why i'm semi-proud of it, also kinda concerned about why that came to our heads at first :P. well actually if you wanna get technical about it, it was more a log toss than hammer toss but w/e haha. XD
lol thanks :) i don't mind at all actually :D. i will put some up once i get the sound on my computer fixed, i can't listen to music or record anything until i do that. Make doing hmwk on the computer even MORE boring..
thanks for the add btw ;)

GregAshby wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 6:03pm

confused4lifE wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 7:46pm :
Sup? I'm Ayzia.
Well boredom as always..
sexxyemopunk13 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 9:34pm :
nothing really, just bored and making small talk haha how are you?
Im very good thank you! And how are you???

salmon philippe wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 6:22am

bonjour et merci pour tes commentaires sympas
thanks for your nice comments

1 2 3 read next