seventh_angel

seventh_angel's Profile Comments

Ometh wrote on Jan 2nd, 2014 11:15pm

olá

AngryGoldfish wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 10:13pm

seventh_angel wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 at 8:45pm :
Thanks Dan ! I fear I'll just post five pieces this month that I wrote in my absence; which sums up everything I wrote. I don't know if it's writer's block or lack of motivation, but I'll just wait and see... I'll wait until I'm more in the mood to read to see what you've been creating lately. Hope everything's ok with you man ^^
I haven't really written very much either so you'll find little in S&L with my name on it; just a few critiques here and there. I think it's a lack of motivation AND writers block in my case. Not a healthy combo. :p

AngryGoldfish wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 1:59am

Welcome back, André!

DigUpHerBones wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 3:57pm

Aye, though it gets more than the sell out number all the time anyway so I shant complain on its behalf! People from 75 different countries is enough to get it filled up :p

DigUpHerBones wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 11:19am

Just wondering if it's at all known in Portugal, as it kind of borders on the gaining-lots-of-awards side of mainstream but is still what would be seen as an 'alternative' festival. It really is an amazing festival; I spent a week of my life there last summer and it completely changed the way I live.

DigUpHerBones wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 9:10pm

Hey!
A long shot/random query, as you're from Portugal, do you know of the BOOM festival?

kdownes wrote on May 17th, 2009 9:16am

Andre, i've posted the music for I Don't Need Another Lover on my profile if you're interested.

kdownes wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 5:30am

Andre, missing your writing. Come back now, bitch:heart:

AngryGoldfish wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 5:10pm

seventh_angel wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 at 1:11pm :

Yes sir, I'm finally back ! My computer almost got devoured by a virus, but it's almost everything okay now. I just lost a bunch of programs I have to install all over again (what a bore...). Hope everyone's fine. I'll post something today or tomorrow and check on what you maggots have been doing lately

Ah, you know, the maggots have been multiplying, moaning, bitching, all the usual antics.
I'll keep an eye out for you. Toodles!

AngryGoldfish wrote on Mar 26th, 2009 2:56am

Hey Andre - I remebered your name! - I hope all is well with you. Maybe see you soon back here?

circular.parade wrote on Feb 19th, 2009 9:33pm

Hey andre. Just meant to say your piece in the feb 14th comp (although late, ;) ) was exceptional. The execution showed it was rushed here and there, but the story as a whole, it was mesmerizing. Great job.

kdownes wrote on Feb 9th, 2009 9:00pm

seventh_angel wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 at 6:52am :

I heard abous terrible fires in Australia. Is everything okay with you and yours ?

Yeah, we're in Queensland so it's all good. The fires are in Victoria. It's terrible though. While Victoria is burning half of nothern queensland is underwater. Scary/

kdownes wrote on Jan 27th, 2009 8:49pm

seventh_angel wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 at 5:35am :

Hey Kyle, everything's fine thanks. I'm just without patience to comment or post anything, but I have been in touch with your work

I wrote something a couple of days ago; I has an enormous writer's block, so everything's still rusty, even though I quite like it. I might post it on the next few days...

How's everything with you ?

I'm good. I'll be sure to check it out if you do post it

kdownes wrote on Jan 26th, 2009 7:18am

Andre, haven't heard or seen anything of you for ages? How's things?

kdownes wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 6:47am

you're name, you must tell it to me. NOW! :D just dropped a crit on "Queens" btw

AngryGoldfish wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 11:44pm

'Tis aye, a qoute from Fight Club. I like to alter, or combine phrases from films that encapsulate me as a person, or my life at that particular time. I'm working on some new ones, though they do take a long time to create. Fight Club is getting old now anyway.
Well spotted, btw.

spdrpig wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 5:09am

Hey! irea oyur stuff, Deep!!!! You are ggod, I have a question are these jus tpoems or songs? cuz if you posted chords I could get a better feel for it musically, good job this is cool, You shoukd submit that to a poetry v=book or something!

The Hurt Within wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 8:07pm

Talented writer you are, especially for your age.

Skaliveson wrote on Sep 7th, 2008 7:36am

Yeah well I'm back at college now, so I am all over the place with hardly any time to do much on here. I look back every once in a while, but haven't seen anything of yours on the first page, or i'd try to crit.

If I get inspired, I will start throwing some stuff back up here.

denstille wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 9:37pm

can you give a critique on my song?
It's 'Something called Love'

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=948221