search49

search49's Profile Comments

Metal-X wrote on Dec 5th, 2007 2:15am

Nice, but since I won't be anywhere near a computer Saturday, happy birthday also man.

rlp11 wrote on Nov 18th, 2007 6:42am

thanks a lot man.. okay here is what i've learned, he use both guitar and bass amps and i believe he use Vox for his guitar amp.. and i guess he had a overdrive modeller but i'm not sure what brand, line6 maybe.. good luck to you too man

terrencemaddox wrote on Nov 12th, 2007 6:33pm

Yeah man, I'm at IU but I am hoping to be done in May. I think there are a decent number of UGers from the area, which is pretty cool.

Oh and same to you on the good taste in music and movies :)

rlp11 wrote on Nov 6th, 2007 5:01pm

hey man i need some help here, do you have any advice (for a newbie like me) on how Nick Zinner produce his brilliant sounds..?

rlp11 wrote on Oct 15th, 2007 7:27pm

hello my fellow YYYs fan..

crazynickman wrote on Oct 9th, 2007 5:12am

Dude you have no idea how livid I am, and even though you're a Red Sox fan you seem sensible enough to not tease when I'm about to go Rambo on someone's ass. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Had to get that out. Thanks. And I hope you guys lose :D

crazynickman wrote on Oct 9th, 2007 12:01am

No, I definitely think if Tino Martinez, or Chuck Knoblauch, or Scott Broscious (the Yankees' infield in 2001) had made that play, we'd all remember it. It was an outfield assist, which is why it amounts to a hill of beans still today. It could've been Babe Ruth rolling down the baseline in a PowerScooter and it still would've been something spectacular :p
Anyway, I don't know about afterwards, but its definitely going to be a 7 game series, Yankees v Sox. Who wins, we'll have to wait and see.

crazynickman wrote on Oct 8th, 2007 6:26pm

Kudos for sweeping the Angels, but brother, I feel a comeback in my bones. Last time we came back from 0-2 in the DS was 2001 against Oakland, and Jeter's beautiful Flip. If Arizona makes it to the WS, I think it's only right we exact some revenge and redeem our storied franchise.

thera_x wrote on Oct 6th, 2007 8:36am

community college

in minnesota

so, noes

Jack Off Jill wrote on Sep 13th, 2007 6:49pm

Oh, thank you for correcting me. I was close, I knew I was. I forget where I first learned that term from.. Probably from The Talisman.

crazynickman wrote on Aug 31st, 2007 10:57pm

:: puts broom away::*

oops

crazynickman wrote on Aug 31st, 2007 10:56pm

I think we just saw all we'll need to see...
::puts broom away::

crazynickman wrote on Aug 29th, 2007 7:18pm

:haha:
We'll just see where God lives after this series, won't we?

Jack Off Jill wrote on Aug 28th, 2007 9:10am

I got tired of people asking me for suggestions on bands to listen to. Around here, everyone who knows me knows of my very very very large collection of CDs and records. They also know I don't hold that many prejudices, and I will offer advice on what records to get based on people's taste in music. So, I got tired of having to explain things to people, and eventually typed it all up, and put it on the internet with a link to it in my profile on AIM. When I was in the Modern Rock Threads I got asked the question a lot, "What DO you like" because I always made fun of everything, regardless of whether or not I did like it. Eventually, I just decided to put it in my profile, so I could just be like.. (Points to profile).