salamander121

salamander121's Profile Comments

aaron aardvark wrote on Aug 31st, 2013 4:43pm

Happy Birthday dude!

Toadvine wrote on Aug 3rd, 2013 7:14pm

Hey, I just wanted to say I really appreciate your critique of my song. I would really love to have a drummer, and I'm sure I'll get one eventually, but I suppose I could do the bass parts myself. The mic is the classic Shure SM58, I record on a Boss BR-1600, and I turn the compression up. It's a pretty old setup.

Anyway thanks again, and I look forward to hearing more music from you in the future. Cheers!

The_Boogeyman wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 10:45pm

salamander121 wrote on Oct 9th, 2011 at 3:15pm :
Cool man, well if you ever need help I can try and make you a rhythm or give you tips from a listener's point of view. Message me when you've redone a new version, I'd like to hear it

I completely scrapped that project and started working on a new one. If you wanna hear what I've got so far, it's on my profile as "What Are Ya? Scared?". I'd love to know what you think of it and I know I definitely need some advice yet again.

The_Boogeyman wrote on Oct 6th, 2011 10:14pm

salamander121 wrote on Oct 6th, 2011 at 9:40am :
Haha hey man, to clarify my comment I was mostly talking about accents - for dubstep, make the drums go ONE two THREE four (2-beat, like a breakdown but all the time) because you were making it like a 4-on-the-floor house beat that goes ONE TWO THREE FOUR. I hope that made mroe sense xD

That does make sense, actually. Pretty much anything involving drums is my downfall, haha. My drum patterns end up really simple and most of the time sounding off, and they usually end up low in the mix because I'm terrible at mixing. haha. I'm currently trying to re-work that song entirely from the ground up, it's sounding a lot different but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Andreas88 wrote on May 19th, 2011 1:46pm

Yeah, you're absolutely right! Gonna check out your tabs too...

Andreas88 wrote on May 19th, 2011 8:23am

Hey man, thanks for rating my JFAC tab!

huevos wrote on Sep 27th, 2009 9:33pm

Yo bro.
I know you is a drummer, and I could certainly use your help. I have a verse for a song that needs some spice in the rhythm section, particularly the drums.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1206749

DeathWarrant wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 6:21pm

salamander121 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 6:49pm :

You are the man when it comes to tabbing Dir En Grey xD. They are really accurate tabs - good job :P

Thanks. ;P
I put a lot of work into them.
Trying to finish tabs for the entire Macabre, Kisou, Six Ugly & Vulgar albums.

12 tabs done, 35 to go. xD

DeathWarrant wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 1:07am

Hullo there. =D

sepultura71 wrote on Dec 13th, 2008 12:22am

lol thnx ... but ... i didnt submit the pro tab ... i dnno how it got there n i dont have gitar pro ... i dunno how 2 edit either
however, i updated the regular tab and will put the solo in soon :P
do u know how 2 delete that pro tab?? lol

eazy-c wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 5:02pm

Im sure it'll be fun :D

I've heard stories about you crazy arran folk.

eazy-c wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 12:41am

im coming to see your band :D