sadSTATUE

sadSTATUE's Profile Comments

DeaThrash wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 12:27pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 2:41am :
I'm gonna... I'M GONNA..... complain about it. That's what I'm gonna do.
Well, I've already got a decent sound system.... and there's a 12-channel mixer at work.... hmmmmmmm........

O.o complain?!? nooooo
wait.. lolwth
you can always call Xzbit to pimp your ride <.<
or maybe...i'll call Overhaulin' someday >.> bwahahahaha

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 9:10pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 9:06pm :
DAMN IT UG! It was supposed to say NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW. It used to notify me if the message got too long, wtf is going on?
Oh god I knowwww, I can't wait to get my hands on one, I love the sound of them.
Shit, that'd be badass, and I may or may not be looking up how to go about doing that >__________>

well UG or not, i do know now XD whatcha gonna do about it, tough girl? >.> <.<
idk, UG's been acting wierd latly, sometimes.
ok...i'm gonna be honest with you....
i wanna see it happen! XD

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 8:58pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:51pm :
Very true. And since I make money from each sale, I'll be able to get better stuff eventually. Got my eye on 12-string acoustics right now, if only I could hold onto money for more than like 5 minutes without being all "OOOOH *buybuybuy* wait, why did I buy this?" after every paycheck xD
I doubt I'm even gonna buy it, I'm literally just very subtly gonna put it in the back room... and then it'll make it into my car.... then into my basement. NO ONE

that's pretty awesome, and btw 12 stringers are win win win ^.^
XD i'm not really like that, i first think "can i do something with this...? or not?" then i buy lol, that's why i don't have that many stuff, however, i never intend to throw stuff away, so i still have a crapload of stuff from early days XD
<.< you're gonna install a whole studio in your car? damn that's a neat plan XD
lol no one what? think your message got cut of short by UG =P

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 8:45pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:39pm :
.... and then I'm devastated when it leaves xD It's happened with two guitars now, and we just got a rare vintage tube amp in for $45. Dude had NO IDEA what he had. If it sells, I will most likely cry.
Ahh I know what you mean. I always preferred spontaneity, planning always goes wrong for me. It can be something months in advance, and it'll get fucked up a week before whatever it might have been. So I'm usually just like... screw it, you know?

aww.. XD don't be sad, you'll get stuff when you can =P at least you get to play them, not everyone can do that, so see it from the bright side =)
well <.< why don't you buy the amp? >.>
that's my attitude! just that i screw it up just when i'm planning it...something like:
"ok, i feel like writing some riffs now *BOING* [6th string just broke] *sigh*..."
so now i use reverse psychology...
"i'm not gonna play guitar all day ([secretly writes down 2 new riffs])...guitar says "WHA??" and i'm like "<.< nuthin >.>"

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 8:35pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:31pm :
Oh don't I know it, damn right I'm lucky. Not everyone gets to own their own music shop Only problem being, half of the used stuff I bring in, I end up wanting BADLY.
Eh. Take advantage of not having to do anything while you can still actually enjoy it. For me, after a certain amount of time, I went a bit crazy, not least of which because I didn't see people for considerable lengths of time.

not only are you lucky, you're sweating it! XD lol jkjk
oh i can imagine that, but hey, you get to try out cool gear ;)
well...thing is, i was born crazy XD so i got that part covered...
lol i take each day as it comes, me and planning never go hand in hand, so i stopped planning stuff, some days are bad, some days are good, it's how it's supposed to be *shurgs*

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 8:20pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:12pm :
Well, I get to play guitar, sleep, and be on UG all day, with the occasional customer interrupting my important day-to-day work
Heh, I was like that for about two years after I graduated, give or take. Wasn't so bad, but I got bored.

oh lucky bugger! XD
well i graduated last june, so i have only been a bum for a couple of months XD would be nice to get a job but i'll survive for now lol, i have music, UG, and gym haha XD

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 6:52pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 5:49pm :
Oh yeah, I know what that's like.
Work, mostly. But I like my job, so it's all good.

ah that's nice, don't hear that often.
nowdays, i'm a bum XD no school, no work haha

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 2:30pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:45am :
Really good actually. You?

been ok i suppose, ups and downs you know.
what's up?

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 10:13pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 10:10pm :
As suspected Nicely done, in any case

thankies ^^
so how have you been? lol

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 9:58pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 9:50pm :
Oh lawdy
Was just checking out the Cliff Burton blog. I take it you did that yourself?

fine then XD peace
yup i did =P PhotoShop is a fun software =P

DeaThrash wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 9:27pm

you lurked, i declare war!! O.O

ForeverCursed wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 2:33am

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 at 12:32am :
Well that's good. And yeah, it's like.... 4 hours

lol too bad. ^^

ForeverCursed wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 4:59pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 at 12:18am :
Yeahhh, but you know, it's life. Looking to start a new band, or at least do some acoustic recording sometime, so not all is lost. And daaaamn, that sucks, hope you feel better.

Ah, im getting there. I would say i'd join your band but thats just too long of a drive for me. ^^

ForeverCursed wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 4:41am

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 3:14pm :
My band formed before I moved here, and we kept going for a while. That's got a lot to do with why we don't get to do much, and it suuuucks.

aw that sucks. my condolences. I was supposed to jam with some friends today but im sick, as per my luck.

ForeverCursed wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 7:35pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 8:10pm :
Exactly. Granted, my practices are two hours away, but I'd still like to go.

holy crap? why so far?

STDeathStorm wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 2:21am

sup what you up too?

ForeverCursed wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 1:44pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 at 4:36pm :
Oh that's awesome I love it when those things happen, it makes everyone a lot more enthusiastic about playing. Makes me kinda wanna go to practice myself one of these days.

Why not, right?

darkwolf291 wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 11:10pm

sadSTATUE wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 at 4:34pm :
Not much at all, just enjoying my day off. You?

Nothing really

ForeverCursed wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 3:26am

I AM SO PSYCHED my band just jammed and we came up with some generic sounding stuff but it's still ours and it sounds pretty sweet to me. ^^ I though it was over for Samhain. Guess I was wrong, eh?

darkwolf291 wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 2:58am