sacamano79

sacamano79's Profile Comments

Oli_ wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 12:55am

That's one sexual finish on your blue Ibanez!

think11270 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 9:43pm

Hey man, thanks for the comments. I knoww that's why I added you- I like finding people with the same gear. haha. I actually just sold my JSX and got a 5150 sig. :/ I did replace the EL34's with 6L6's and it just didn't have enough low end I guess. I still have the 1960, but I just got a Mesa Straight cab a few days ago and it sounds so much different than the 1960. The v30's are pretty awesome and I feel like the mesa just has way more clarity and low end. We still have the same SG. It's so weird that we had the same guitar amp and cab.

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 5:21pm

sacamano79 wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 at 1:13am :
Cool, I just moved in today also. Im down to play any day except for Saturday. Im living in the new z island apartments on wellborn near university if you want to come over here, or we could go to where you live. I did end up bringing the JSX by the way, so im not stuck with my spider!

Ah sweet! Might be better if i go so you dont have to move a monstrosity :p:. I just have my blackstar, my pre amp and pedals also its no big deal moving it

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 6:51pm

ill be in college station starting today

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 10:46pm

sacamano79 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 2:08pm :
Hey, im coming up to CS on Tuesday the 25th if you are still down to jam before the semester starts. I'm free until school begins, so whenever you are free we can set something up.

Thats the same day im moving in, if i dont stay sick. Ill be free except for a small period on saturday. Ill message ya tuesday to tell ya my status

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 5:38am

Ah lucky you. im taking 17 hours this fall. but after that its smooth sailing. Ill be returning to cs on august 24th or so within that week before school we should be able to set something up

sacamano79 wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:27pm :
Yea, i'm looking forward to starting the "fun" classes this next year too. Taking a light 13 hour load as well so it shouldn't be too tough. Hit me up sometime you are in the area, I look forward to a good jam!

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 4:46am

Ha yea, he didnt like the fact that i would play jazz on a classical guitar. or that i would sometimes use a pick to play on a classical guitar. My friend took that class last semester. She told me all about it....

I might. After this semester passes, ill be taking 12-13 hours a semester, so i can afford to add in some extra classes that are fun for me. i already got theory out of the way thanks to AP music theory. i might try to join the jazz band. i got in last year but my schedule f'ed me over to taking it

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 4:25am

Ah cool. Yea my dorm was filled with musicians last year and it was the engineering dorm. i also met alot of people at fish camp that played so i met up with them a couple of times to jam.

Hmm i did not know about that. I started off doing a double major with music performance but i didn like the classical guitar instructor so i dropped and might do a music minor if hours permit. Interesting to know about that class. i was going to do concert band or something to fulfill that requirement. Sounds like a good deal

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 3:56am

Ah thats cool. much luck forming the hard rock band. there's tons of musicians on campus. i met enough to make 10 bands worth in my dorm last year. What the small ensemble class?

im studying Biomedical Engineering. What are you studying?
sacamano79 wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 8:48pm :
I'm planning to bring it up here for this next semester though because i'm going to try to form a hard rock band in the area, as well as using it for performances for this small ensemble class i'm taking (even though it is major overkill).

I noticed you are studying engineering, which type on engineering are you studying?

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 3:28am

sacamano79 wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 7:48pm :
nah, I don't have my JSX here in the BCS because I would not be able to get any use out of it living in a dorm and all (not to mention it does not fit in my car) so I am stuck with my spider 3. I'm up here right now for summer school so if you are town hit me up, if not then get a hold of me next semester!

Ah bummer. I understand though. Last year i had my crate fxt 30 with a pod. It got the job done and all. I have a blackstar now for that tho. And my pre amp so i can still get a good tone if needed.

i was in bcs for most of the summer doing research but i got done last week. didnt have any of my gear on me tho.

mexican_shred wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 1:39am

hey man that sounds like a killer idea. I used to go play my acoustic at rudder fountain, but not sure if ill be able to this year with the mcs construction and all. Do you lug up ur jsx to college station?

Trickycindy wrote on Apr 29th, 2009 11:49pm

Hey Welcome to the RMF

:cheers:

Peter Griffin wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 11:05am

no rain here, just a day or 2 of rough surf.

sacamano79a wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 5:12am

Peter Griffin wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 at 5:40pm :

whassup man? Hot enough in H-town for ya?

Your sarcasm is an understatement :D I went up to College Station today and it was 100. Hope you didn't get too much of that hurricane, we got some MUCH needed rain.

Peter Griffin wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 10:40pm

whassup man? Hot enough in H-town for ya?

danielrobbyshor wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 7:57pm

pictures of your Ibanez please!!!

Peter Griffin wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 10:24am

WoW! Hey You, I'm 80 miles south of H-town.
Why you got Angus under Eddie???? lmao.

jimmy, the one wrote on Mar 31st, 2008 10:33am

i didn't even know you could have a favorite bassist

you penis