sabbathu

sabbathu's Profile Comments

mwiguitar62 wrote on Sep 10th, 2011 1:24am

I'm getting an AT-100 soon for 400$. Do you recommend it?

Metalliklok wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 7:43am

sabbathu wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:50am :

Hey, thanks for listening. I used only the B-52 for those clips. I added some delay for the leads, but everything else was pure B-52...no EQ, no compression, no OD or distortion pedal.

That's awesome! I gotta sell my crappy amp and then I'm all over the AT-112.

Metalliklok wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 6:34am

Hey I took a listen to your two songs that were played through a B-52 AT-100. I'm in need of a new amp and I was wondering if you used any pedals with the amp to get the sound from those clips or if it was all the B-52, and also do you know if the AT-112 sounds similar? I'm not familiar at all with stacks, so I'm unsure if the combo versions sound as good or not.

Anyway, love the tone and awesome recordings!

Mudhippy2011 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 10:03pm

That B-52 Rythym and Lead clip was sick!!!!! Very good job.

Kevin Saale wrote on Sep 27th, 2008 3:10am

Thanks for the add

jj1565 wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 5:07pm

thanks you too! :cheers:

IbanezPsycho wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 6:45am

Thanks and nice clips man... :cheers:

Qjn Derc Ima wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 10:06pm

We went to a couple of places in California. We landed in Los Angeles, went sight-seeing a bit. Then we took a bus to Anaheim and stayed at a little dump right across from Disney Land. We were at Disney Land for like 18 hours straight though. And it was cold and drizzling at night. We were all huddled trying to keep warm. No one cared about Disney Land after a couple of hours even, and we all wanted to leave. I'm pretty sure we almost rioted, lol. And then after a few days we went to Santa Monica and saw the ocean. I met a nice saxaphone player on the pier there, and we talk on MySpace sometimes still. LoL. Older fellow, plays there every day I think. :]

Qjn Derc Ima wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 2:27am

My high school marching band is 120 strong. We actually come from a pretty small school of 800 in small-town Missouri. We went to California last school year in March for a competition. It wasn't a marching competition though, it was just a symphonic band thing. We were up against schools four and five times our size, and we won first place; not only in our division, but out of the entire competition. We walked out of there with a huge tophy and a superior I rating. I think we got like a 98%? It was amazing. I almost cried, I was so overjoyed. Hahah.

We usually kick ass in marching competitions as well. But this year, I have a feeling we won't do that great. Our freshmen suck. No matter how many times you yell out "LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT!" they're oblivious. At least we had a couple good years.

And good job on your drumline scores! That's outstanding. Our star snare drum graduated. It sucks that everyone I know is graduating. It makes me sad.

Qjn Derc Ima wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 10:35pm

I kind of wish I joined drumline instead. It's a bit too late to change my Junior year of high school though, haha. And yeah, we had a bass guitar player in the band too. He graduated last year. Our band does this thing where we can get "adopted" by upperclassmen if we're a freshman. Well, he was my band father. I miss him! We have our first competition of the season in a couple weeks. I'm pretty stoked. We usually does very well. We won first place at all of the competitions last year. Let's see if we can still do it.

Nice to meet you too, John. I'm Andria. =]

Qjn Derc Ima wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 10:06pm

You were in marching band? Most excellent. It's only my favourite thing ever, no joke. I love it, even those ridiculous early-morning practicies in the freezing rain.

What did you play?

joni_xz wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 8:54pm

Wow! I cant believe thats your first attempt at a computer assisted song!
Was brilliant, I need to reach that level one day!!