rush4life

rush4life's Profile Comments

neyon786 wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 12:14pm

lurrrrrk

jiminizzle wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 7:11am

hey ya :) things are good with me, how about you? whatve you been up to? great to see you again.

Jordan Lapping wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 10:59am

Hi rush4life,

Thanks for rating my "3 Balloons" album tab. I hope you enjoyed it or found it useful. :)

Jordan

ninja monkey wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 8:35am

ensiferum was incredible.
they came out in skirts and war paint.

they're headlining another tour soon.
(coming back to milwaukee =D, you should look to see if they're anywhere near you)

Shadowenspirit wrote on May 30th, 2009 4:27pm

Heylo, Nice to meet you. Thanks for the add :D

Hesh wrote on May 5th, 2009 2:54am

rush4life wrote on May 3rd, 2009 at 9:07pm :

Name is Darcy!

Hello, Darcy :) I'm Andrew, nice to meet you

bassbeat77 wrote on Feb 8th, 2009 12:41am

rush4life wrote on Feb 7th, 2009 at 6:53pm :

Haha, there seems to be a bit of confusion. I was looking the Kinsella band "Owls", which is not the same as the one you've sent me. Thanks all the same though, still appreciate new music.

Haha sorry. I hadn't actually listened to that EP yet cause I haven't had it long and assumed it was Kinsella's Owls.

Carmel wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 11:36pm

rush4life wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 at 11:35pm :

My professor in my Design class today brought up "This is not a pipe" and I was the only one who knew the answer, all of which I owe to you and your sig. Thanks for the extra credit!

hehehe, glad I could help! :heart:

Ultimate_Gio92 wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 3:03pm

by the way rush is awesome. Did you go to Alex and Geddy's appearance on The Hour with George Strombolopolous?

Ultimate_Gio92 wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 3:03pm

Hey dude, join my new group for Ontario Metalheads. Great way to keep track of shows in the ontario area.

Brandon860 wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 6:10am

Yah man, I'll look for it tommorow. I know the post was awkward, but this is my 3rd all nighter im pulling in a row this week and I am just ravaged haha. PLus I have an essay due I haven't started yet so, you know, I had to deter from that some how.

Bucketheadroolz wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 5:34am

does buckethead write lyrics? no he doesnt.
Im forced to listen to modest mouse. each song sounded like the last. bands have no originality. the nineties sucked, just like the 80's. all music sucks since the early 70's and 60's. No band will ever get anywhere near the rolling stones, the beatles, led zeppelin, the who, black sabbath, ext. music now is a joke. songs all sound identical to one another. the only exceptions to all this is pearl jam and the chili peppers. even nirvana, im a bag fan, sounded all alike. he sung the same way and played the same chord progressions.

Bucketheadroolz wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 1:38am

modest mouselolololololol no. noone seems to get what meaning ful lyrics are
metal has taken over along with crappy ska, punk and rap. music sucks now. there will never be a good band with a talanted songwriter ever again.

Bucketheadroolz wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 9:11pm

just naming the beatles as a favorite band doesnt mean they are your favorite band. I listen to hours of beatles each day. John lennon is like buckethead. He is the beast songwriter ever. he is 10 on the scale. nooone will ever be better. and name something good from the 90's or 80's. im curious. dont name any nirvana cuz ive heard it all. or chili peppers cuz ive heard them all. impress me.

alfancurtis wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 11:44pm

www.myspace.com/mutinyonthebountytheband

visit it and you'll fall in love with it.kinda like ENVY yet this is more melodious

Carmel wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 9:13pm

rush4life wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 9:50pm :

I forgot to thank you for the comments on my last piece, thanks for reading.

Its_Rock77 wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 4:43am

oh yeah! I forgot about that part.

and that just reminded me of the thing with the trickster dude making them do impossible jobs.

so full of awesome twists, wordplay, and learning. now I really want to reread that book. :(

Its_Rock77 wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 2:46am

I know :p
and it's all intertwined into a story which makes it even better.

I still love the whole part with the kings "agreeing to disagree." if you remember that. it really made me think.

Its_Rock77 wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 2:28am

emos forever <333333 :p

and I kinda want to read that book again....I probably wouldn't see as much in it as I did in 4th grade, but I've forgotton a lot of it and it was soooo good.

ottoavist wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 6:18pm

hey guy, how's it going?

1 2 3 4 5 read next