ruker

ruker's Profile Comments

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Apr 19th, 2014 10:01pm

hey Broseph I have finished christ I fucking hate you. ill email it to you but go check the approval queue and vote it in haha

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Apr 10th, 2014 12:30am

its cool bro thanks, yeah I'm more convinced about my FFP tab as it goes most of it is spot on I'm sure the outro still iffy but close. no idea about christ i fucking hate you lol but a slight idea but not happy.

ruker wrote on Apr 9th, 2014 at 2:45pm :
Hey, sorry man, been sick the past week and haven't had much motivation to play lol. What I did check out, it seemed like if it wasn't spot on, it was at least damn close. My work schedule is back to being pretty lax (wish I had a laptop, I'd be able to play at work), so one of these days, I'll sit down and give the tabs some attention.

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Apr 9th, 2014 1:05am

hey broseph, done any work on the Vehemence tabs?? xD

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 4:27am

check yo mail broda

NosferatuZodd09 wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 10:05am

hey brother been a while! you got email or skype? or fb? haha. you did epic work on mfh those high chords i couldve never lmao. i just added the variations and corrected the rhythm so cheers! and of course I give credit where it's due. yeah he was great haha. Im almost done with FFP CIFHY & IDKH haha if youd wanna take a look and help out with the last few things thatd be epic. ffp just need some help with the last riff. i got the tab pretty close but need a second opinion. missing a riff or two on Christ. also a riff or two (and a solo haha) on IDKH i hope to one day tab out the rest lol. message me!

pr0guitartabber wrote on Sep 20th, 2013 9:21pm

ruker wrote on Jul 3rd, 2013 at 10:26pm :
Hey, nice work on the MM3 tabs!

Thanks! Been a while since I've made those :)

Alpha_Wolf wrote on Jun 18th, 2013 6:22am

ruker wrote on Jun 17th, 2013 at 12:21pm :
ROFL, I just got reported in that one thread. It's too bad that kids mommy doesn't tighten up his internet access. Figures UG would make everyone cater to a complete nut job...

That whole situation is a crock of shit and he knows it.

guitar_freak91 wrote on Jun 13th, 2013 4:04am

Yeah i hear you... I also found out that some other websites have my selkies tab... that I didnt upload! other people taking credit... makes me sick. This is why people don't see me make tabs anymore. I'm sick of the bullshit and the lying and the "oh this is the internet! I can do whatever I want with anything and not get in trouble!!"

Quite frankly, I give up.

guitar_freak91 wrote on Jun 9th, 2013 6:47am

ruker wrote on Jun 3rd, 2013 at 7:48pm :
Wow, that sucks. I actually saw that tab in the tab queue, but didn't have gp6, so I couldn't open it. That actually worries me about my GP5 tabs now.

And as for moronic users, I just had a warning expire because of some annoying nerd. I do often question why I help this community when it comes to fuckheads like them. But I just keep reminding myself that they're fuck off eventually... or in my case, they'll block me (twice).

As long as they don't take credit for my Selkies tab I'll be happy.

I gave up trying to help this community honestly. I just reject crappy tabs as I see them come through. Then there's this kid, who takes every tab EVER and just converts it to chords for the ukulele, which NOBODY is ever going to use... here, check this dude's tabs out. ALL UKULELE CONVERSIONS: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/paramore_fans/

guitar_freak91 wrote on Jun 4th, 2013 1:00am

ruker wrote on May 13th, 2013 at 3:49pm :
ROFL @ your Melting City comments. I can't believe so many intros have been getting by lately. Shit, if intros is the only thing people want, I have about 40 GP tabs to submit haha.
Absolutely agreed. Somebody recently also stole my Fossil Genera intro tab, uploaded it as a .gpx file, and called it their own. Quite saddened by that. I also learned there are more idiots than I thought on this website, however, i will not get into that as he will probably get butthurt if I mention his name. Sometimes I wish to just give up on humanity, don't you?

Cavalcade wrote on Apr 26th, 2013 12:56am

ruker wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 6:18pm :
Definitely agree with you. I've been coming here since this site's inception (2001-ish?). Never really noticed stealing of tabs until 2007, when I finally decided to registered. And now, 2013, I nearly gave up tabbing all together because I was tired of UG's BS. It's like, the more I find out about this site, the less I like it, so now I'm just keeping my head down and tabbing, heh. But, I'm still unsure if I want to submit GP tabs anymore because of Tab Pro... been just taking the guitar out of my GP tabs and converting/formatting them to ASCII.

I started tabbing to help other people learn, the way I did when I started, but there has to be a better way now than tabbing. On the other hand, ASCII tabs are easier to write since you don't have to worry about drums.

Cavalcade wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 7:13pm

And now the same thing's happening to us with Songsterr. Literally every single tab I've seen on Songsterr has an identical (and older) version on UG. Even worse, they didn't have a report button until I emailed them about it a week ago. Of course, some of those tabs might have come from smaller tab sites the same way. We'll never know!
I recently caught a guy stealing a 1.1 MEGABYTE tab for Vildhjarta's whole album Masstaden from a guy on YouTube, then putting it on UG under his own name. At first he acted like he'd written it himself, then said he'd give credit. (He still hasn't.)
It's like the whole internet doesn't know what attribution is. Most people literally think that everything on the internet is public domain, and they have the right to use it however the hell they want without crediting. The 4chan/Reddit generation's entitlement issues are a goddamn travesty. Even Cory Doctorow would lynch these motherfvckers.

Cavalcade wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 7:12pm

ruker wrote on Apr 15th, 2013 at 2:35pm :
Haha, figures zappp wouldn't acknowledge you noticing us original tabbers not getting credit on the tab pro tabs.

A few months back, another (smaller, metal specific) tab site I was a member of was raided by 9 UG "users", who led me to believe they weren't actual users, but UG's way of stealing tabs they didn't have. And this was 500+ tabs (only about 5 were mine). When I rejected all the tabs and reported the incident to UG, I was merely told "We'll look out for users like this in the future." So of course, a week later all these stolen tabs suddenly got approved without being in the tab submissions queue, and when I again reported the incident, my thread was locked.

Glad to see other users are privy to UG's shady side.

I'll have to put my reply in a separate comment, because it goes over 1024 characters with the quote...

Joshua Garcia wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 10:18pm

ruker wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 3:57pm :
Second person I've come across here at UG with the same Bday as me... noice!

Hey man, that's awesome! :D

blackxfuture wrote on Nov 27th, 2012 11:24pm

I mean the intro of dandelion haha

blackxfuture wrote on Nov 27th, 2012 11:23pm

Sorry dude, just read your comment like 3 months late. Hmm, I could give it a go! 7A7P are pretty hard to work out though ahah. Also, you say you have the intro of someday on guitar pro? Any chance you could tab it for me and send it? That was the only part I wasn't too sure about.