roythereaper

roythereaper's Profile Comments

miraclebabe wrote on Nov 2nd, 2012 1:27am

Hello
My name is miracle,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(miraclemurphy@hotmail.fr) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in
life)
Miracle;

Joshrocker48 wrote on Jan 12th, 2009 1:36am

Hey. It looks like the pit finally sucked me back in.

apothecarrie wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 11:32pm

I like how you pay the most attention to my use of apostrophes. ;D
Yeah I do shall message you it, ite?

apothecarrie wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 11:21pm

roythereaper wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 11:09pm :

SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORR Y SORRY for the text. I've texted you before thinking it was Reva, I vaguely remember you mentioning how naff your local football team is, if you remember that.

Anyway, sorry once more.

Oh! I remember now, it was aages ago now probs.
Ah no worries mate, it's all good.
But just wish that my penis was bigger than Reva's though. :sad:
That's got to be why she's so popular right?

lolcats wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 4:33am

Hell yes.

I quite like 'Yeh Jo Halka Halka Saroor Hai' too. At the beginning, everyone's laughing, like he's taking the piss. But by the end of it, they're just astonished.

"I saw you at nusrat? Sixth from the left, clapping your hands"

lolcats wrote on Oct 2nd, 2008 7:43pm

Yeah, I kind've have to behave myself.

Yeah, I really like the banter in the two hour one. Especially the seat finding song. It always makes me crack a smile.

lolcats wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 12:32am

roythereaper wrote on Sep 27th, 2008 at 5:55pm :

Hey there, Live At L'Olympia is great, alongside Live At Sin-. I think the only official Jeff Buckley releases I don't have are Live At The Bataclan and the Live In Chicago DVD, and I refuse to buy the Dream Brother compilation >.> Anyway, just so this comment has (some) value, I used to have this website with loads of rare songs and bootlegs but it's not up any more, otherwise I'd have linked you.

Anyway, um... good taste in music and books. How on Earth are you on two bans already? You're one of the good 08'ers dammit!

Yeah, I found a torrent with his discography, so I'm making my way through it. Along with every radiohead release ever. My monthly broadband doesn't last long. Live at Sin-e? The four track one or the epic two hour one?

What can I say, I have a problem with authority.

Swap-Meet wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 7:51pm

I'm getting an amp before I get a guitar.

looking into the Crate V-50 atm

stratele wrote on May 8th, 2008 8:42pm

roythereaper wrote on May 8th, 2008 at 3:34pm :

Nice bum >.> <.<

lol I sigged that =p

tallicafan888 wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 8:28pm

Hey, sorry for the long reply, I only just looked my profile lol. No problemo on the Buckley group, you seem to know loads about him! And I'm alright thanks, bit tired from working though :(. What about yourself?

H4T3BR33D3R wrote on Apr 26th, 2008 1:43am

roythereaper wrote on Apr 25th, 2008 at 3:08pm :

Yea, I don't particularly blame you... But seriously, I don't know why I put the rolleyes. I just had a moment. Or something.

:haha: No worries, we all have off days. :p

I don't really mind. I get my chops busted all the time. I enjoy it, it keeps me on my toes! Plus, I give back as much as I take. ;)

shredforbread33 wrote on Apr 25th, 2008 10:28pm

nah dude I don't use MSN. So many people on here do though.. maybe I should get it.
Thanks though, I hope it comes out ok, but I don't think I'm going to get it done anytime soon. I'm gunna have to think of a back-up plan.

H4T3BR33D3R wrote on Apr 24th, 2008 11:03pm

roythereaper wrote on Apr 24th, 2008 at 2:28pm :

Hey, I didn't mean that comment in the MG thread to be sarcastic! And don't hate on the Korg, multi-fx have feelings too

Well maybe the rolleyes was a bad idea then? :p

The Korg was a low blow but I couldn't let you get away with that! :haha:

freedoms_stain wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 9:49pm

Beats waiting years for official releases anyway. Not to mention the financial benefits of not paying for stuff :p:

Kai07 wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 11:40pm

XD I get that alot, lawl.

I've finished so many, but Im going to watch Dokuro chan again, as well as Najica Blitz Tactics =3 look into em if yooh haven't seen them before =O

Kai07 wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 5:51pm

I /was/ when I joined xD

SugarRush66 wrote on Mar 8th, 2008 9:25pm

So like this one?

http://www.dirtypool.com/guitars/squier-telecaster -lg.png

Cause that's real nice, never liked butterscotch that much myself, always preferred blonde. But that's really good :)

Mod wise I'd say a GraphTech nut is pretty much essential for any cheaper guitar. Pup wise I'd go for something like Lollars or Bill Lawrence's myself, but then I'm a tone snob :p: Although they still manage to stay at around 100 for a set ...

SugarRush66 wrote on Mar 7th, 2008 1:07pm

Oh holla, that's is one fine looking beast :liplick:

And which Squier was it you were looking at for modding yourself?

SugarRush66 wrote on Mar 6th, 2008 9:59pm

Ah yes, I can see your point there.

But luckily it's only the actual pups that cause problems with this one, it's got a panel on the back so there's easy access to al lthe wiring and suchlike .

SugarRush66 wrote on Mar 6th, 2008 7:26pm

I'd really recommend them actually - semi-hollow, two P-90's and really cheap while still being decently made (alder body).

http://www.wesleyguitars.co.uk/storefrontprofiles/ DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=44184&c=282695& i=240133445

Cheaper on eBay too, got mine for 82 including postage.

1 2 3 read next