rokket2005

rokket2005's Profile Comments

denied wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 9:43am

Yeah, Nathan is basically swordlord productions, so anything with that logo is him. He does pretty much every metal show at Station 4

rokket2005 wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 at 10:36am :

denied wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 1:32pm

Cool. I could do 12:30? You're about 20 minutes away from me, so I'm pretty flexible.

denied wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 1:25pm

So I'm liking the price of this cab :p:

I could drop by Tuesday between midday and 5, what does your schedule look like? I realize most people have work around that time.

denied wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 6:35am

Alright, sounds great man! Will do.

denied wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 6:27am

Hey man, I'd definitely be down. Super busy at the moment, but I should be able to free up some time pretty soon. What kind of stuff do you usually do?

MatrixClaw wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 7:38pm

Sorry I took forever to respond.

Really depends on how much he's selling the speakers for.

The 2x12 on HC also isn't your typical 2x12 build, the speakers aren't parallel with eachoher; one is in the top right hand corner, and the other in the bottom left (bigger than your usual 2x12, but possibly smaller width). This is a more classic design (Fender Bassman cabs), not sure how the sound is effected though.

You also have to take into consideration that shipping is probably going to be expensive, my 1x12 is VERY heavy for a 1x12, without the speaker, it'd still be heavier than most loaded 1x12s.

I'd see how much a loaded and unloaded cab, direct from Emperor is. I was quoted from Emperor, that the same cab as I have (1x12), loaded with the same Jensen speaker would be $375. It might actually be more cost effective to order new in this case (an unloaded 4x12 is only $475 for example). Emperors hold their value very well, and you'll be able to get one custom made to your exact specs.

diceksox1809 wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 3:39am

rokket2005 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:38pm :

Well there are a lot of things Im saving for right now. I really appreciate the followup but right now its just not something at the top of the list. I really appreciate it man.

:cheers:

diceksox1809 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 7:15pm

rokket2005 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 11:53am :
Hey dude, you ever decide if you want an AC30 amplug?

I kind of lost interest in it, but I'll think about it. How much were you selling it for? And if we were how would we go about doing it. Ive never done a deal outside of CL and Ebay and such.

AcousticMirror wrote on Aug 11th, 2010 5:48am

you know you wanna spice up wtlt with my snax picks.

jj1565 wrote on Jul 21st, 2010 2:53am