rogue_firefly

rogue_firefly's Profile Comments

Fear2Touch wrote on May 8th, 2009 11:36am

not going too far from home, maybe 40 miles but right now i wish i were going further!

Fear2Touch wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 4:32pm

all is good. applied to uni and got accepted and now all i have left to do is pass my exams (that start in 3 weeks!!!) and im flying! i really cant wait to go. im sick of college and i want to be somewhere new.

wat bout you?

Fear2Touch wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 2:48pm

hmmmm...the latest? lol

i havent been up to much. i got a job as an egg packer....its very boring and smelly sometimes lol

got my A level results a B and 2 Ds im quite surprised i did so well since i hardly did any work. back at college on monday cuz i want to pull up the Ds to Cs so i can go to uni

wat about u?

Fear2Touch wrote on May 19th, 2008 4:59pm

ah! freedom...for maybe a week then i have to get a job so i can move out of my house lol havent told my mum yet that im planning to move out

just incase i forget (which is very likely lol) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Fear2Touch wrote on May 19th, 2008 8:44am

its going great! i only have 2 weeks of college left but have 4 exams in that time to do which is pretty depressing lol
how about you??

hippy_love wrote on May 2nd, 2008 5:50am

yay!!!! i finally found sum1 who liks the same things that i lik!!!! YAY!!! :) :)

Fear2Touch wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 8:37am

yeah! *waves*
good news, i wasnt one of the unlucky ones in our college!!!

ill get round to putting up a pic of my hair, but i cant find my camera lol

Fear2Touch wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 1:28pm

thats cool
um, not up to much, dyed some of my hair purple, learned a new tab, IT coursework that i hope ill get done for tomorrow so then i can start my revision
we also have problems with our A levels because of the board, some people might not get an overall A level grade!!! like, wtf! i hope im not one of those people lol

Fear2Touch wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 8:33am

i dont really like the idea of getting a full time job but i need the money so i can move out and get a place of my own, now that is total freedom!! lol
so, what did you do at the weekend??

Fear2Touch wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 8:42am

hey, we havent talked in ages!
how you been??
ive been good, just trying to get through the last 2 months of college so i can be free!! well, almost free cuz ill have to get a job lol

abdulalhazred wrote on Mar 12th, 2008 8:16pm

its ok. those pics are there for a reason. right now im in a SHITTY mood. theres rumors ive been cheating on vickie. so yeah. im about to deal with that in a few minutes. this wont end well. its cool your job is awesome. i couldnt imagine why they havent made quieter projectors by this time....

abdulalhazred wrote on Mar 12th, 2008 3:00am

yeah i did ended picking Vickie.lol i added a pick of her and stuff. and a job as a projectionist is actually really awesome cause you could see movies for free....coulndt you?

abdulalhazred wrote on Mar 10th, 2008 10:39pm

im good. but my gf keeps giving death threats to this girl that likes me and is a close friend. so thats always entertaining. lol whats up with you?

Fear2Touch wrote on Mar 5th, 2008 1:32pm

no, i dont live close to a cinema
the one i normally go to is um...quite far away (im not good at judging distances lol) so i get a train down to it
i am NEVER going to step foot in a bowling alley again!! ive only went bowling once and i made an ass of myself so i dont think ill work in one of those lol

Fear2Touch wrote on Mar 5th, 2008 8:41am

i wish my thumb did that then i wouldnt need a job cuz id make MILLIONS because of it lol
um...job? the only place ive worked is in a clothes shop and i did send in an application for a shop but they havent gotten back to me so ill try again somewhere else lol
thats cool about your job! do you get to watch all the movies for free, then??

unregistered_424312 wrote on Mar 4th, 2008 10:18pm

not much, trying to find a job and a new drummer for my band. what you been up to?

Fear2Touch wrote on Mar 4th, 2008 8:38am

what? tell you about my thumb (which stills hurts)?
im a bit slow this morning...zzzzzz lol still so tired

Fear2Touch wrote on Mar 3rd, 2008 1:23pm

i really need a job cuz im so bored at home
i cut my thumb on a knife on sunday and it really hurts! ive just got over the blister on my hand and now this pain!!! its just not my year lol

Fear2Touch wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 1:17pm

yeah, so the exams im doing are my A2s and they are really hard!
how've you been??

Fear2Touch wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 11:13am

im glad i dont have to do art exams anymore lol
im not as stressed as i was so thats good
its so weird, but everything here is shiney! cuz its sunny and was raining earlier lol

1 2 3 4 read next