I was listening to the radio this morning, and, what i thought was, a very stupid question was asked by the radio presenter... 'OK people of Dubai, cann you phone / txt in and tell us what you think the best song ever written is?'
Well, fairy snuff, its great to see what other people's opinions are etc, but did they not think that this could lead to.. radio violence... if there is such a thing? About 10 minutes later, sure enough, there was an english block trying to convince an american woman that a football anthem was better than a... James Dean song i think?
This then got me thinking, what does actually make up the best song in the world? - Well written, structured, intelectual lyrics? A catchy tune perhaps? doo doo do do do doo doo dooooo... possibly a chord sequence to remember....
Turns out the most voted for song was in fact, John Lennon's 'Imagine'. - Yes very good song
But this made me want to ask everyone on website's like this, where the real music fans are.... So, people... WHAT IS THE GREATEST SONG IN THE WORLD AND WHY!?
please answer the question by commenting.... or just comment
and by the way, stuck on a few? - STICK EM' ALL DOON!!!!
Last Person You Hugged: must... resist... urge... to say... your... mum... probably my dad Last Car Ride:dad dropping my off back to my mums house Last Time You Cried: for the life of me i can't actually remember Last Movie You Watched: disturbia Last Food You Ate: melted mars bar and b+r vanillia ice cream... mmmmmmm Last Item You Bought: A guitar for 3 year olds :P WORTH IT!!! Last Shirt You Wore: My wife-beater shirt with "R.M.W" written on it... Last Phone Call: Megan Last Text Message: Megan Last Thing You Touched: Your mum :P keyboard and mouse-pad Last Trip To The Mall: around two days ago to then eventually lead someone back to my house, and watch a movie and go swimming Last Time You Were Excited For Something: Honestly can't remember the last time i was properly exited, probably to go on tour with the Arabian Gulf u16's, or the last time santa clause came to visit... i miss that big guy... b*****d always left his beard on the biscuit tray though, and rudolf NEVER finished his carots.... THERE'S CHILDEREN STARVING IN AFRICA RUDOLF!!!! DURH!!!
I don’t really know how to tell you this but I’ll join the monastery. I think I realized it that night under the bus and I saw you sit on my father.
I’m sure your man enough to admit that santa doesn’t exist.
I’m returning your ring to you but I’ll keep your mom as a memory.
You should also know that I always will remember a passionate interest for mice.
P.S – May I donate to you my prize selection of mosquito poo
Here's what to do!:: Dear (the last person you talked to) I don't really know how to tell you this, but ___1___. I think I realized it ___2___ ___3___ and I saw you ___4___ ___5___.
I'm sure you're ___6___ enough to understand ___7___.
I'm returning ___8___ to you, but I'll keep ___9___ as a memory. You should also know that I ___10___ ___11___.
___ 12 ___, --Your name --
1. What's the color of your shirt? Blue - Our romance is over Red - Our affair is over White - I'll join the monastery Black - I dislike you Green - Our horoscope doesn't match Grey - You're a pervert Yellow - I'm selling myself Pink - Your nostrils are insulting Brown - The mafia wants you No shirt - You're a loser Other - I'm inlove with your sister
2. Which is your birth month? January - That night February - Last year March - When your dwarf bit me April - When I tripped on sesame seeds May - First of May June - When you put cuffs on me July - When I threw up August - When I saw the shrunken head September - When we went skinny dipping October - When I quoted Santa November - When your dog ran amok December - When I changed tennis shoes
3. Which food do you prefer? Tacos - In your apartment Pizza - In your camping car Pasta - Outside of Chicago Hamburgers - Under the bus Salad - As you ate enchilada Chicken - In your closet Kebab - With Paris Hilton Fish - In women's clothing Sandwiches - At the Hare Krishna graduation Lasagna - At the mental hospital Hot dog - Under a state of trance Fries; With George Bush and his wife
4. What's the color of your socks? Yellow - Hit on Red - Insult Black - Ignore Blue - Knock out Purple - Pour syrup on White - Carve your initials into Grey - Pull the clothes off Brown - Put leeches on Orange - Castrate Pink - Pull the toupee off Barefoot - Sit on Other - Drive out
5. What's the color of your underwear? Black - My best friend White - My father Grey - Bill Clinton Brown - My fart balloon Purple - My mustard soufflé Red - Donald Duck Blue - My avocado plant Yellow - My penpal in Ghana Orange - My Kid Rock-collection Pink - Manchester United's goalkeeper None - My John F. Kennedy-statue Other - The crazy monk
6. What do you prefer to watch on TV? Scrubs; Man O.C.; Emotional One Tree Hill; Open Heroes; Frostbitten Lost; High House; Scarred Simpsons; Cowardly The news; Mongolic Idol; Masochistic Family Guy; Senile Top Model; Middle-class Annat; Ashamed Powerangers; Arabic
7. Your mood right now? Happy - How awful I've felt Sad - How boring you are Bored - That Santa doesn't exist Angry - That your pimples are at the last stage Depressed - That we're cousins Excited - That there is no solution to this. Nervous - The middle-east Worried - That your Honda sucks Apathetic - That I did a sex-change Ashamed - That I'm allergic to your hamster Cuddly - That I get turned on by garbage men Overjoyous - That I'm open Other - That Extreme Home Makeover sucks
8. What's the color of your walls in your bedroom? White - Your ring Yellow - Your love letters Red - Your Darth Vader-poster Black - Your tame stone Blue - The couch cushions Green - The pictures from LA Orange - Your false teeth Brown - Your contact book Grey - Our matching snoopy-bibs Purple - Your old lottery coupons Pink - The cut toenails Other - Your memories from the military service
9. The first letter of your first name ? A/B - Your photo C/D - The oil stocks E/F - Your neighbour Martin G/H - My virginity I/J - The results of your blood-sample K/L - Your left ear M/N - Your suicide note O/P - My common sense Q/R - Your mom S/T - Your collection of butterflies U/V - Your criminal record W/X - David's tricot outfits Y/Z - Your grades from college
10. The last letter in your last name? A/B - Always will remember C/D - Never will forget E/F - Always wanted to break G/H - Always have felt dirty for I/J - Never openly mocked K/L - Will tell the authorities about M/N - Told in my confession today about O/P - Was interviewed by the Times about Q/R - Told my psychiatrist about S/T - Get sick when I think of U/V - Always will try to forget W/X - Am better off without Y/Z - Never liked
11. What do you prefer to drink? Water- Our friendship Beer - Senility Soft drink - A new life as a clone Soda - The incarnation as an eskimo Milk - The apartment building Wine - Cocaine abuse Cider - A passionate interest for mice Juice - Oprah Winfrey imitations Mineral water - Embarrassing rash Hot chocolate - Eggplant-fetishism Whisky - To ruin the second world war Other - To hate the Boston Celtics
12. To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation? Thailand - Warm regards USA - Best regards England - Good luck on your short-term leave from jail Spain - With ease China - Disgusting regards Germany - Your everlasting enemy Japan - Go and milk a cow Greece - Go and drown yourself Australia - You suck Egypt - Buzz off now
13. How many letters does GEORGE have in it? (change the name to whoever you adress the letter to, and if your really thick you choose the wrong one even though george has 6) 6 - I'v always wanted to use your nipples for shooting practise 5 - I'm a dumbass 7 - My dick sticks out at a very funny angle whenever i wear spandex 4 - Despite all that i said in this crappy letter, your welcome round to my place anytime after 10 pm. 3 - Remeber that time i shoved a whole ghurkin up my ass? good times baby 1 - you must be african? 127361873618273617538 - SHOOT ME NOW! 8 - May i donate to you my prize selection of mosquito poo? 9 - your name is obcenely long. so is my dick 11 - would you mind very much buying me a new watermelon?
1) Why is the last reason you cried? Stress mainly - GCSE exams
2) Where is your cell phone? In My pocket
3) What was the worst mistake of your life? Not fully committing myself to guitar for the first year
5) Did you like NSYNC or Backstreet Boys? Backstreet boys were ok when i was 9, havent a clue who NSYNC are..
6) Where did you sleep last night? Floor of a mates house - party time
7) What time did you go to sleep last night? Around.... 7?
8.) What woke you up today? My annoying mother shouting at my brother for not wanting to eat dinner with her
9) What kind of shirt are you wearing?
My arabian Gulf no.4 shirt
10) Are you excited for the future? Definatley, can't wait for A levels
11) Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say? come on in, to what do we owe this pleasure?
12) Do you secretly like anyone? Yes
13) What is a common thing that happens to you on the weekends? I head off to my dads house, where i play more guitar and wrestle with him
14) When was the last time someone yelled at you? today, i broke my mum's plant pot.. with a rugby ball..
15) Have you ever cheated on someone? nope, dont plan to either
16) Have you ever been given an engagement ring? nope
17) Have you ever tried to break someone else up? no
18) When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? about 4 minutes ago
19)Have you done anything you regret in 2008? not in 2008
20) Where is your best friend? in his boarding house in millfield
21) Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating? Yes
22) Who was the last person to make you laugh? my brother
23) Anything annoying you right now? NO WAY! i'm off school! 24) Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now? if sleepyness counts...
25) Who has your heart? Not telling
26) Have you ever slapped anyone? yes, it was a slap bet
27) Have you done anything embarrassing lately? called someone by the wrong name... this person was a VIP aparently, someone from the embassy, was quite embarrassing
28) Do people make fun about your nationality? only when we get beat in rugby
29) Who do you love? Megan
30) Who's the last person of the opposite sex you hugged? Someone at a party i think... Chelsea mabye? 31) Last time you showered? around 10 minutes ago 32) Where do you get your money? Work and over-generous dad
33) Do you like long walks on the beach? as much as possible, but i dont like the heat in dubai so havent in aaaages
34) Where is your mother located? somewhere in this house
35) Dark hair or light hair in the opposite sex? dont care
36) Did you have a dream last night? No...
37) Last comment you left someone? Why in the name of nook are you obsessed with my BACK!?
38) Do you have a facebook? Yah
39) What color is your underwear? black with and orange top
40) Do you own a polo shirt? ya i think so, probly too small though
41) Are you currently frustrated with a girl/guy? yes, very
42) Are you excited for summer? FUCK YES! IRELAND HERE WE COME
43) If it was free and it would work perfectly, would you get plastic surgery? i wouldnt bet against it right now
44) Who is the last person to call you baby? my mum
45) Do you miss anyone? yes, all the time
46) How is your hair right now? short
47) Have you ever been called Prince/Princess? hell no, although princess would be really nice one day
48) What is tomorrow? wednesday.. i think
49) Do you wear makeup every day? no...
50 Who are the people you trust? friends who i've known for a reasonably long time and who i consider very close, and my brother and dad, and cousins