roaddawg07

roaddawg07's Profile Comments

chokmool wrote on Sep 2nd, 2009 4:29am

roaddawg07 wrote on Sep 1st, 2009 at 5:11pm :
Thanks for the advice. I think they just had to blow off some steam ,we're getting together Thursday ,Maybe it will work out. By the way Happy Birthday.It's cool to find someone on here that was born before 1990.

People can blow a gasket at any age. I'm glad you guts are going to try to work it out.
Thanks for taking my comment in the spirit it was intended, and you weren't offended.
As for my B-day, I got my AARP card in the mail yesterday. lol. I don't feel old, hope you don't either. Although , sometimes I do feel a bit ancient for this forum.

Canadian_basser wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 2:54am

how's it going for you lately?

creepingjesus73 wrote on May 15th, 2009 10:18pm

Thanks for the invite, I've added you on. Take care, Neil.

83lespaulstudio wrote on May 5th, 2009 11:41pm

thanks for the invite! :)

SoundManMike wrote on Apr 20th, 2009 6:14am

PluckU wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 at 9:21pm :

You are dumb =) Have I EVER talked to you? Where did you come from?
I don't own the squier anymore. It came in a 90's beginner pack. I still own the amp, and by the way, the "other" squire is an AMP YOU DUMBFUCK. Epiphones are the worst possible hunks of firewood you could buy. For your information, Ithe only bass I own at the moment is an Ibanez sr505. Spent 600 bucks on the badboy. I have had my fair share of epiphones. Lets see, what basses does epiphone have? A FUCKING SG BASS AND A THUNDERBIRD? Let me welcome you to the thunderbird HATE thread, for I don't feel like saying whats been said before, a thousand times:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=877629&page=1&pp=40&highlight=thunderbird+bass

And the POS sg bass... lololololololololollololololololololololol
Get out!

someone needs to beat the shit out of this smart mouth pluck u bitch
I don't have any respect for a rude assed arrogant smart mouth!

SoundManMike wrote on Apr 20th, 2009 6:09am

RoadDawg
thanks for the add

Canadian_basser wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 5:14pm

roaddawg07 wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 at 10:58am :

Those temps are insane. It's been 60 here for a week, today is 45 and it feels cold.

-looks up degrees F- I know, everyone here was in shorts and sandals :P It's gone back down to -10C (14F) or so, and nobody's wearing hats and gloves yet (:

PluckU wrote on Feb 17th, 2009 3:21am

roaddawg07 wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 at 5:30pm :

You own two Sqiers and you lol at a Epiphone. You obviously never played one . There are some really nice Epiphones out there.

You are dumb =) Have I EVER talked to you? Where did you come from?

And the POS sg bass... lololololololololollololololololololololol
Get out!

fatgoogle wrote on Feb 15th, 2009 9:45pm

Thanks for the add, keep a playin'

Mr E wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 3:53pm

Er no I haven't. Although I tend to not bother with metal in general. It just doesn't do it for me.