rjaylaf

rjaylaf's Profile Comments

CJ_NoVa wrote on May 12th, 2013 10:57am

thanks for the add your mp3 rock

Music_101 wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 7:15pm

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 13th, 2012 at 2:46pm :
\
:O haha still better than me.
That's pretty cool. Did you enjoy it?
Thanks, it's at a place called Tip Of The Glacier water... so I will clean and fill those big water jug things. thanks, I'm excited.

In that case; I shall bask in my accomplishment!
I loved it! And I get to put all my logged hours onto my college applications so that'll be really nice.
That's cool. Doesn't sound like it'll be too bad of a job. :)
How's the band thing going?

Music_101 wrote on Sep 13th, 2012 12:11pm

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:13am :
Good job, you have succeeded in something I was incapable of
That's awesome, yet slightly odd.
It's pretty good... I'm going to my first day of work tomorrow (not that I haven't worked before but new job) anyway I'm in a band now. And that pretty much sums up my life right now.

I cheated and still got on Facebook with my phone occasionaly. :sad:
Haha. I know. But working with a vet I was working super long hours from anywhere between 3-5 in the morning to 7-9 at night. But with school I can't do that anymore.
Ohh. Good luck! What kind of job did you get? And congrats about the band. That's really awesome!

Music_101 wrote on Sep 13th, 2012 4:23am

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 12:09pm :
Wow... Haven't talked to you in forever.... How's life?

I know! I made it my goal to try and stay off my computer over the summer.
Life is good! Now that schools started up again I've had a bit more free time, weird, I know. Usually it's the opposit but school keeps me from working as much.
How's life for you?

girlgerms007 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 9:53am

Cool riffs! :)

Music_101 wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 4:55pm

Yeah. I don't think I've ever made a friend on here outside of the ban thread, actually. Well, except Megan. But everyone I've talked to has been in the ban thread at one point or another.
Well congrats on doing such a good job! Selling out every night is a huge thing.
I think Romeo and Juliet is over-used. But uh, your odds don't sound too good... Hopefully it'll at least be one that's not too bad.
Wow. No wonder you were so tired then. But that's really awesome! I don't think I could ever mesmerize that kind of stuff in the time aloud.
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 2:58am

rjaylaf wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:47pm :
Yep the ban thread was the highlight for me and the pit before I realized that lots of the people in the pit are just a bunch of jerks.
Basically, yep and we put it on for 5 nights and this year was the first year (for our school) that every night was sold out.
I despise Shakespeare, and the fact that my english teacher (the one who chooses the plays) loves him makes it worse. and it was 7 brides for 7 brothers.
yes it is.

Yeah, exactly. All the threads are pretty much stupid. And everybody's a jerk, pretty much.
Wow. That's awesome! You guys must have done a good job.
I haven't ever really read any Shakespeare, to be honest. :p But I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance that that's what you'll be doing? That sucks. Fingers crossed that you'll luck out and it'll be something different! Sweet. What character were you?
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 2:42am

rjaylaf wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:35pm :
This is true.
Well mine's a really small school and we do one big production and it's super awesome and takes up lots of time...
That's true... but I dunno if we do something by Shakespeare I'm not gonna do it..
yes it is.

I don't know if it's like this for everyone; but I mainly only came on for the ban thread. So ever since they deleted it I don't really care to come on as much.
I see. So you pretty much take all the efforts from multiple plays and put into just making one awesome one?
Why not? Don't like Shakespeare? This reminds me though... I never asked what your last play was!
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 2:13am

rjaylaf wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 at 2:23am :
Yeah I've actually been spending less time lately too.
Yup.. it did.
My school does plays every 2 years so basically yes in my grade 12 year I'm gonna do the play and everyone thinks I'll be the lead but I bet someone else will end up being a new "drama geek" but I dunno.
yes it is.

Seems like everyone's been coming on less these days.
Only every two years? That's weird. Not "my" school per say, but the school I do my online classes through host plays all throughout the school year.
Perhaps, but just because someone else becomes a "drama geek" that doesn't mean you won't be a lead. If its something you want, you could do it.
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 1:51am

rjaylaf wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 12:52am :
Wow I have really procrastinated writing this for some reason...
anyway no I wasn't allowed music and it was horrible, and at times i got slightly POed.
this is my first one but I have wanted to do some before but didn't have a chance and I think in grade 12 I'll probably be a lead. :shrug:
yes it is.

It's okay. I haven't really been wanting to come on here anyways.
I don't blame you. That would suck.
That's great! Are you planning to do more plays in the next school year?
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on May 13th, 2012 2:49am

rjaylaf wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 3:36am :
Yup, although I could do it next year for extra credit but i don't think that's happening.
Yeah I haven't been on quite as much lately either but it was not having music that got me. The rest of the stuff was pretty much fine.
Thanks, it was soooooo much fun and I think this was the best we've ever done it and it will only get better. Im super stoked.
Yes it is.

You couldn't listen to music either? :eek: That's terrible! I don't think I could ever do that, music is such a huge part of my life. I definetly don't blame you for not wanting to do it again next year. No matter how much extra credit it would give you.
That's great!!! Are you in a lot of plays or was this your first one?
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on May 11th, 2012 12:11pm

rjaylaf wrote on May 9th, 2012 at 10:55pm :
It stupid and lame and terrible and awful and retarded and utterly gay and ridiculous and
horrendous and depressing and dumb and I'm running low on synonyms.... But yeah it sucked. but I'm putting it all behind me and also my play is in 2 days.. and I'm really excited.
Yes it is.

:haha: Well thank god it's over and you won't have to do it again!
I actually haven't been spending much time on the Internet lately anyway, so I don't think I'd mind loosing my computer access at this point.
Yaaaay. Your play is today!! Good luck in it, I bet you'll do GREAT. :)
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on May 7th, 2012 5:24pm

rjaylaf wrote on May 7th, 2012 at 12:34am :
I dunno. We just read the book animal farm (terrible book btw) it's an allegory for the russian revolution. I really have no idea how they connect.
Yes it is.

Well, alrighty then. xD So how was your media free week?
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on May 7th, 2012 2:32am

rjaylaf wrote on Apr 30th, 2012 at 6:25pm :
Thank you.
English class media free week. It really sucked. And yeah that's how i felt.
yes it is.

Uh, what exactly was the point of it? That seems a bit weird that you had to do it for school.
No it's not!

Music_101 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 10:10pm

rjaylaf wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 1:27am :
Yup Im super excited.
Yeah that really sucks. I won't be aloud to use media for the next week. It's going to be one boring week.
Yes it is.

Good luck in it!
Aw, why not? I would probably die right now without the internet.
No it's not.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 3:55pm

rjaylaf wrote on Apr 17th, 2012 at 8:21pm :
Yes, that's why I'm excited for it :P
That sucks, not being able to play guitar was one of the worst things for me.
yesitis...

Wow, you're a really nice person then

That's awesome!
Yeah. it's hard. I survived with my finger because I could still ride at least. But having everything taken from me is killing me. It's only been a little over a week and I'm already bored out of my mind.
NoIt'sNot...
Aw. Thanks. :)

Music_101 wrote on Apr 17th, 2012 4:50pm

rjaylaf wrote on Apr 16th, 2012 at 12:45am :
My school's play. I'm quite excited. That really sucks.
yesitis...
That's sad....
So you'd rather take it yourself than wish it on someone else?

Are you going to be in the play? Yeah it does. I want to ride soooo bad, and I haven't even played my guitars in over a month because of my finger and now this. It's killing me!
Noit'snot...!
Yeah, he's my baby. :sad:
Yup. Exactly.

Wolfinator-x wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 6:46pm

rjaylaf wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 at 12:59am :
You're welcome.

Well then that's good... So how did you even get banned?
Most recent blog explains it. I essentially posted something I didn't realize was bannable until it was too late. When I edited my post, the mod that banned me didn't see it and here I am.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 2:28pm

What are you doing next month? It'll take 4-6 weeks before I'll be healed. But after not using it for that long I probably won't be able to just jump right back to where I was before.
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IIIIIIIIIII TTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, not yet!
It's a him. And yeah, I do. He's only 5 so he's still super green which means falling off is inevitable. And the doctor told me I have to be super careful about falling off now because it's more prone to breaking but this time it would break at the end of my plate. Which wouldn't be good.
Because I would never wish this upon someone.

Wolfinator-x wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 1:05am

rjaylaf wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:32am :
Sup man
I know you rocked out in the ban thread a bit.
So if you ever get unbanned there's this.
Hah! Cool, thanks :)

But as far as groups go, I don't need to wait for an unban, just posting in the forums.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next