rish grind god

rish grind god's Profile Comments

The Necrotizer wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 3:57pm

Being Irish yourself, do you ever listen to Abaddon Incarnate ?

The Necrotizer wrote on Jun 20th, 2011 2:48pm

Long time no grind mate ! I finally caught Fuck...I'm Dead live at the corner hotel. it was fucking awesome.

Licky Webster wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 4:58pm

rish grind god wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 at 7:26pm :
Awesome tabs mate cheers for the add
Thank you!

FoulIncantation wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 8:27am

thanks for the nice words mate! btbg are a great band, i met them and they were really nice guys! :)

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 22nd, 2010 7:08am

rish grind god wrote on Dec 22nd, 2010 at 3:17pm :
AH dude i got that one from the fuck im dead facebook i used to get all my gig info on myspace but no one uses that shite anymore

True True... Thanks Mate, I'll have to keep an eye for these kind of nights!

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 8:23am

rish grind god wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 at 5:06pm :
Hey dude a good grind gig to get ya arse to http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101947976543 571

Thanks man! Looks sweet , the tote is a killer pub too, I used to go to TAFE next door, we'd go there on our breaks and never come back! I think i'm supposed to be in Torquay that weekend but fuck it ill drive the hour and a half back no worries!
Do you have a site you use to keep up to date with upcoming gigs?

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 1:18pm

Shit man, drinking with
rish grind god wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 at 7:41pm :
yeah dude we get a few sometimes we miss out but melbs is not too far away cheap flights
How good were napalm i got to hang out with shane and mitch and have a few beers fuckin cool blokes they are

Napalm where awesome, probably my fav. gig of the year. Awesome you got to have a beer with them ! Drinking with extreme metal royalty, the best I ever did was a beer with the Iron Maiden roadies....

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 10:25am

rish grind god wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 at 4:09pm :
Yep their is plenty in melbs for you ....fuck im dead ,the kill,captain cleanoff and even a bit of rock grind in the ole blood duster

Im from adelaide so i dont get to see much of the aussie grind but their is tons i could name all from Melbourne

Thanks man!! I will have to give em a listen and keep an eye out for gigs, Im not really plugged into the scene down here, which i would like to rectify. You guys get much in the way of international acts? I was lucky enough to catch Napalm Death down here in Novemeber, unforgettable!

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 7:04am

rish grind god wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 at 4:01pm :
Cheers for the add and aussie grind fucking rules

Thanks man! any chance you can recommend me some good local grind? I need to get out to a few grind gigs in AUS, The Berzerker are really the only local grind act I'm massively into!

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 7:01am

Thanks for the Add dude !
Keep Grinding !!!!